What's new

Indian cross-border terrorism in Bangladesh

Always CIA, RAW, MOSSAD conspiracy :rolleyes:

How many times have I heard this shyt from indians in this forum.. :rolleyes:

Apart from the failed sarcasm, I know you guys are trying to boast by putting RAW and MOSSAD into the same category. RAW is primitive compared to MOSSAD and doesn't even come close. MOSSAD can work without RAW's help. CIA on the other hand, has its own set of interests, unless we're talking about China here.

To sum it up: RAW -> terrorist org. to destabilize neighbors. MOSSAD, CIA -> sophisticated world class intelligence org. that don't give a shyt about working with a terrorist org. :P

How many times have I heard this shyt from indians in this forum.. :rolleyes:

Apart from the failed sarcasm, I know you guys are trying to boast by putting RAW and MOSSAD into the same category. RAW is primitive compared to MOSSAD and doesn't even come close. MOSSAD can work without RAW's help. CIA on the other hand, has its own set of interests, unless we're talking about China here.

To sum it up: RAW -> terrorist org. to destabilize neighbors. MOSSAD, CIA -> sophisticated world class intelligence org. that don't give a shyt about working with a terrorist org. :P

Did n't same RAW ie 'terrorist supporter' support your independence movements ..provided you with all kind of means to achieve independence ..Guess that makes you people terrorists now??

Did n't same RAW ie 'terrorist supporter' support your independence movements ..provided you with all kind of means to achieve independence ..Guess that makes you people terrorist now??

No they didn't "support independence for the love of Bangalis". They just took advantage of the situation. So did we by pulling india into the war near the end of it.

No they didn't "support independence for the love of Bangalis". They just took advantage of the situation. So did we by pulling india into the war near the end of it.

Semantics hardly make a difference ..bottom line is that you took help from the terrorist supporting organisation like RAW ..ergo by your own definition you own independence movt becomes a terrorist movement and you become terrorists.

Semantics hardly make a difference ..bottom line is that you took help from the terrorist supporting organisation like RAW ..ergo by your own definition you own independence movt becomes a terrorist movement and you become terrorists.

Yes, we used the terrorist org. RAW to terrorize the Pak Army. It was in our interest. All independence movements are terrorist movements. So is Kashmiri one - they also understand that without terrorizing the oppressors, independence will be far-fetched.

:lol: Do not know why some people do not have any sense of shame when writing these! Why they think everyone is fool like himself? Also sajjad shaukat writes only about India. lol Under the supervise of previous BD govt's home minister they were sending 10 trucks of weapons to militants in north east India.

Indian PM going to BD early next month. Waiting.

Do you want to say Mukti bahini was terrorists? :rofl: You say your freedom fighters were terrorists. You say your father of the nation as RAW agent. Good. :lol: If that RAW was not there you were still called Pakistanis and it's second class citizens.

The country you live is a RAW conspiracy!!!! The govt in your country is said by some of you as RAW stooges! When did Mossad/CIA did something like that?

Do you want to say Mukti bahini was terrorists? :rofl: You say your freedom fighters were terrorists. You say your father of the nation as RAW agent. Good. :lol: If that RAW was not there you were still called Pakistanis and it's second class citizens.

The country you live is a RAW conspiracy!!!! The govt in your country is said by some of you as RAW stooges! When did Mossad/CIA did something like that?

- No, Mujib wasn't a RAW agent. I wouldn't say that. RAW agents are usually poor, undernourished people trying to make some quick money.

- In the eyes of Pakistanis, yes, Mukti Bahini were terrorists. MB blew up their civilian ships, gave the resident Pakistanis quite some good beating and destroyed infrastructure that could be used by the Pakistani Army. But it was necessary for our independence. As I said above, all freedom movements are terrorist activities against the oppressors and the tyrants. Case Study: Kashmir. :D

- No, Mujib wasn't a RAW agent. I wouldn't say that. RAW agents are usually poor, undernourished people trying to make some quick money.

No one was better explained bangladesh than you1 :lol: I did not know that the govt of BD is poor and undernourished people just trying to make money. But they are enough to control you and force you to do whatever we want. :D How it feel to live under RAW 'stooges'?

- In the eyes of Pakistanis, yes, Mukti Bahini were terrorists. MB blew up their civilian ships, gave the resident Pakistanis quite some good beating and destroyed infrastructure that could be used by the Pakistani Army. But it was necessary for our independence. As I said above, all freedom movements are terrorist activities against the oppressors and the tyrants. Case Study: Kashmir. :D

Mukti Bahini is the terrorists in the eyes of Pakistani but no Bangladeshi, for them they are freedom fighters and RAW agents. RAW build them, armed them and trained them. RAW gave the idea of so called Agartala conspiracy to AL and Mujib. RAW was behind forming first govt of Bangladesh in Agartala. How does it feel? lol Your country is a RAW conspiracy and its blessing.

No one was better explained bangladesh than you1 :lol: I did not know that the govt of BD is poor and undernourished people just trying to make money. But they are enough to control you and force you to do whatever we want. :D How it feel to live under RAW 'stooges'?

Mukti Bahini is the terrorists in the eyes of Pakistani but no Bangladeshi, for them they are freedom fighters and RAW agents. RAW build them, armed them and trained them. RAW gave the idea of so called Agartala conspiracy to AL and Mujib. RAW was behind forming first govt of Bangladesh in Agartala. How does it feel? lol Your country is a RAW conspiracy and its blessing.

If Bangladesh was still a part of Pakistan, India would be bombed out of existence. Lets not act like RAW and your govt had no incentives. This is like killing two birds with one stone. Destroying Pakistan, and using this 1971 card to steal all of Bangladesh's resources.
And, Kashmir is a brutal occupation against the people's will and ISI is doing the same thing you did back in 1971, help freedom fighters. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

Its good that BSF is following "shoot at sight" order... Already we have lots of problems with Bangladesi migrators.. they increase poverty and lawlessness in out country..
To stay safe stay in your borders..

It is also good for indians specially BSF that our border guards dont open fire to u.

otherwise it could been worlds largest indian grave yards all along indo Bangladesh border line.

India has experienced it once in Roumary BOP.

If Bangladesh was still a part of Pakistan, India would be bombed out of existence. Lets not act like RAW and your govt had no incentives. This is like killing two birds with one stone. Destroying Pakistan, and using this 1971 card to steal all of Bangladesh's resources.
And, Kashmir is a brutal occupation against the people's will and ISI is doing the same thing you did back in 1971, help freedom fighters. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

Class. Im so pleased to see people with the mindset that you have. Long live Pakistan - Bangladesh friendship. Keep fighting the terrorism!

Bangladesh was part of Pakistan remember?

We could handle you as an enemy then and we can sure has hell do it now. What makes you think you could ever unite against us. The "enemy of my enemy is my friend" doesn't seem to be enough for you guys.

Wow Apocalypse just admitted his country is a terrorist nation that took help from terrorist organization RAW :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom