What's new

Indian cross-border terrorism in Bangladesh

Why would they care. We don't have people taking dumps out in the open. When you take a dump outside, you get noticed. Then you really become the talk of the town and a big sh*t.

We don't kill two million infants a year because we hate girls. Your lot kills two million girls a year, guess your kind work real hard to get noticed.

Wo!!!!
Hold on fella before indulging in cat fights.
Let me give him/her/whatever a hard bashing. :lol:
Girls are fed last, and less than their brothers. They are
more vulnerable to trafficking, sexual abuse, rape, acid
throwing and other forms of exploitation, including child
labour and child prostitution. Many are married by age
15 and their families must pay hefty dowries. Dowry
violence, such as murder and induced suicide, still
poses real threats to girls.
Girls are less likely to go to university and if they do go,
their dowry increases. Many are mothers by the time
they are 19. Their youth doubles the risk of fatal
complications in pregnancy. About 11,000 women die in
child birth every year. Almost half of all mothers are
malnourished. Women are likely to die before their
husbands.
The national maternal mortality rate is one of the worst
in South Asia, at 320 deaths per 100,000 births

This
means about 11,000 women die giving birth every year.
Most deliveries take place at home away from
emergency obstetric care and without a skilled
attendant.
http://www.unicef.org/bangladesh/Women_Girls.pdf

Maybe i should change my username to mythbuster, but that name is already taken i guess. :rofl:

Wo!!!!

Maybe i should change my username to mythbuster, but that name is already taken i guess. :rofl:

NAGPUR: "It is shameful that India, one of the fastest growing economies, is amongst the five countries with worst maternal mortality rate at 250-300 per lakh. The situation is unlikely to improve unless measures are taken on a war footing. This requires a planned strategy by the union government," said the Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI) secretary general Dr P K Shah.

He told TOI, "though we have launched a five year exercise of creating awareness as well as providing treatment facilities to women at all levels, real change will come only with involvement of the public health sector from villages to the metros. This can happen only with political will at highest level."

Now our country has the rate at 194 (compared to 250-300 of yours) but we are trying out best to keep Maternal mortality rate under 143 per 100,000 so that we can achieve MDG-5.

Anyways try changing your username to Wannabe that will be more appropriate.:meeting:

Wo!!!!

Your name is fine nothing wrong with it, its the crap you are smoking, stay away from it. Drink a glass of cold water and listen up, you will see the difference. This is intentional killing of 2 million little girls. Why do you guys hate women that you kill the little girls. What kind of monster parent can squueze the life out of a little angel that is crying to live. What kind of people see a daughter as a curse. A boy will make them mony, a boy will bring dowry ( don't give me the line that it is illegal). So the dreams of a young man is business for parents. What is wrong with you people ?

P.S The riots, more poor ........ you get the point

Anyway later guys, that was a spirited exchange, time to catch some zzzzzzs.

^^Yeah I forgot to mention isn't it 4 o clock in the morning over there?

terrorism is done by the country which is not able to achive its objective by force....

here I dont think India is so weak that it cant do anything which delhi wants....

lol

Terrorism is indian state policy..
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Gujrat, Godhra, Assam and even in Afghanistan... all around inidna is running terrorism operations.

Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Gujrat, Godhra, Assam and even in Afghanistan... all around inidna is running terrorism operations.

You forgot Sri Lanka, Nepal, China, Gotham city, Mars and ur anus. Next time write these instead of stating gujrat and godhra seperately. :rofl:

Then why does the world associate terrorism with Pakistan..how come no body blames India?

Your name is fine nothing wrong with it, its the crap you are smoking, stay away from it. Drink a glass of cold water and listen up, you will see the difference. This is intentional killing of 2 million little girls. Why do you guys hate women that you kill the little girls. What kind of monster parent can squueze the life out of a little angel that is crying to live. What kind of people see a daughter as a curse. A boy will make them mony, a boy will bring dowry ( don't give me the line that it is illegal). So the dreams of a young man is business for parents. What is wrong with you people ?

P.S The riots, more poor ........ you get the point

Yeah this is really danger for development of Bangladesh. Though they have gas reserve still depends on foreign aid, quota and labor force. I think Hasina is working on to improve the life of bangladeshis. BD has the lowest per capita income in the SAARC among major popution ir third.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom