What's new

Indian cross-border terrorism in Bangladesh

Its good that BSF is following "shoot at sight" order... Already we have lots of problems with Bangladesi migrators.. they increase poverty and lawlessness in out country..
To stay safe stay in your borders..

^^^When they say Rock on they sing like Sissies.
When they name themselves humanist they post comments like that.
Only happens in India I guess.

When they they name themselves humanist they post comments like that.

We are not running NGO's in INDIA for Bangladesi's.. Stay there ..

When they they name themselves humanist they post comments like that.

dont pretend ur self so much intelligent and humanist..
ur post no-11 tells enough abt u..:lol:

Cricket is not equal to terrorism, go eat some beef
otherwise you'll stay dumb.:lazy:

I eat beef ...infact thats my favorite meat and i am a Hindu....n its no way connected to your brains so stop saying stuff what they teach you in your bangladesh school....big deal dude!! Get a life...you wouldn't be having those green flags with red circles in them if it weren't for us.:flame:

dont pretend ur self so much intelligent and humanist..
ur post no-11 tells enough abt u..:lol:

Well who said I'm Humanist? I'm not a vegetarian.
@humanst you do know your ngo's follow poverty reductions models developed by us.

When they name themselves humanist they post comments like that.
You take screennames too seriously dont you. Given that I must assume that you are driving Acura Integra, which I highly doubt. As far as Intellectual integrity of you posts are concerned, the less spoken is better.

Watch out son, before pouncing on some ones ethinicity, religion or eating habits. You do not have great body of work yourself.

you wouldn't be having those green flags with red circles in them if it weren't for us.:flame:

Sometimes I wonder why do you guys always make mockery out of yourselves.
To get some thanks you don't have to beg for it.

Well who said I'm Humanist? I'm not a vegetarian.
@humanst you do know your ngo's follow poverty reductions models developed by us.

Yes,, that noble winner , who was thrown out of the same bank which he created .

You take screennames too seriously dont you. Given that I must assume that you are driving Acura Integra, which I highly doubt. As far as Intellectual integrity of you posts are concerned, the less spoken is better.

Watch out son, before pouncing on some ones ethinicity, religion or eating habits. You do not have great body of work yourself.

You are right 'bout the car. It also does have a B16a . Anyways read the ignorant comments from your fellow countrymen first than ty to justify whats wrong or right.

Its good that BSF is following "shoot at sight" order... Already we have lots of problems with Bangladesi migrators.. they increase poverty and lawlessness in out country..
To stay safe stay in your borders..

But that is due to your own system not due to Bangladeshis.

and shoot at sight orders are during war against enemies or curfew in your own country not for innocent unarmed civilians

Yes when i get thanks from you guys i am gonna rule the world......watch out....hahaha look who is talking about "making a mockery out of yourselves"....hahaha..plzz dude give it some rest

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Yes when i get thanks from you guys i am gonna rule the world......watch out....hahaha look who is talking about "making a mockery out of yourselves"....hahaha..plzz dude give it some rest

But that is due to your own system not due to Bangladeshis.

and shoot at sight orders are during war against enemies or curfew in your own country not for innocent unarmed civilians

They are not normal civilians.. they are smugglers and terrorist.. no need to capture them and feed them in jail...

Smugglers and terrorists are in built feature of every Indians heart .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom