What's new

Indian cross-border terrorism in Bangladesh

The Guardian is a neutral newspaper - a bit left wing, but neutral nonetheless. India does have a genuine problem with illegal immigrants from Bangladesh - as much as the Bangladeshis want to deny it. However, the BSF must deal with this in a more humane manner - use rubber bullets, water guns, smoke etc. And certainly children should never be targeted.

we dont want anymore migrators from bangladesh..stay in ur country...
Bangladeshi illegal migrators are threat to our country....
We r fed up of this illegal bangladeshis coming into i ndia

BSF ur doing a great job..
Close the border with fence and shoot at sight anyone climbing the fence...

^Just don't beg for transit and corridor from us. Shut you shittty doors (who cares?) and stay in your weird void and everyone will be happy. Case closed. You can also stop calling your minorities as illegal immigrants.

^Just don't beg for transit and corridor from us. Shut you shittty doors (who cares?) and stay in your weird void and everyone will be happy. Case closed. You can also stop calling your minorities as illegal immigrants.

lollllzzzz
ur post doesnt change anything.
we didnt ask u to prove anything.
ur govt is loyal to us.

Nopez, we'll exploit Bangladesh's resources to the end and your Govt. won't do anything. :disagree:

I saw this coming eh. BSF should keep mowing these people down, atleast you lots would have something to whine about here on PDF. Otherwise Bangladeshis will have nothing to talk and will come here post these stupid blog rants of random nobodys. No one cares about this little country of yours, enough of this self importance trip. :hitwall:

^^another desperate housewife. Stop typing and breathe, OK?

Yeah whats the point of this article tell me mr smartypants? BSF has decided to not use bullets anymore, has it not? Whats the need for all this moaning then eh? What purpose does it serve other than creating tension? Bangladesh is the only attention craving desperate housewife here and its quite obvious.

Yeah whats the point of this article tell me mr smartypants? BSF has decided to not use bullets anymore, has it not? Whats the need for all this moaning then eh? What purpose does it serve other than creating tension? Bangladesh is the only attention craving desperate housewife here and its quite obvious.

He is just stating the fact BSF is a bunch murdurous thugs in uniform under the direction of a Hindu extrimist.

I saw this coming eh. BSF should keep mowing these people down, atleast you lots would have something to whine about here on PDF. Otherwise Bangladeshis will have nothing to talk and will come here post these stupid blog rants of random nobodys. No one cares about this little country of yours, enough of this self importance trip. :hitwall:

Why would they care. We don't have people taking dumps out in the open. When you take a dump outside, you get noticed. Then you really become the talk of the town and a big sh*t.

We don't kill two million infants a year because we hate girls. Your lot kills two million girls a year, guess your kind work real hard to get noticed.

If we apply the same yardstick, some other guys will also be shown the door.

Fair enough. Using the word pork in that post was like taking a shot at a religion, and not at the intended potser.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom