What's new

Indian cricketer angry on 'Baap' kon hai' chant

I think you should Google that encounter loud Dilshan. You guys just know tho make personal attacks without anything tangible as argument.
And Mohammad Shami just went to ask the fan what he meant. Unlike mullah unzanam
Comments from Aussies
upload_2017-6-19_15-12-12.png
upload_2017-6-19_15-11-15.png
upload_2017-6-19_15-10-26.png
upload_2017-6-19_15-9-52.png
upload_2017-6-19_15-8-45.png
upload_2017-6-19_15-8-13.png

I think you should Google that encounter loud Dilshan. You guys just know tho make personal attacks without anything tangible as argument.
And Mohammad Shami just went to ask the fan what he meant. Unlike mullah unzanam

What tangible argument do you bring to the debate? Show us the clip, otherwise, hush your gums and admit your lie. No celebrity in Pakistan will advocate that a Muslim can do no sin. Mohammad Shami is a clown, if he can't handle hecklers from the crowd, then he shouldn't be a professional.

What tangible argument do you bring to the debate? Show us the clip, otherwise, hush your gums and admit your lie. No celebrity in Pakistan will advocate that a Muslim can do no sin. Mohammad Shami is a clown, if he can't handle hecklers from the crowd, then he shouldn't be a professional.
Google.com

:smitten:

Wow, those comments from Australian fans really brought a smile to my face. I don't root for their team very often (generally only if they're playing India or Bangladesh), but maybe I'll root for them more from now on. :enjoy:
well if aussies comments bring smile to you face then seriously your standards should be pretty low and have poor sense of history.
long time back when India-Pak final in australia was played, this was that they thought.
“Benson & Hedges Final: Bus Drivers versus Tram Conductors,” screamed a banner at the MCG on that epochal day.

Didn't knew Indians fans being abusive is known by everyone. Maybe this is why even their celebrities come with up low crass jokes like baap beta.
cricket fans from all over the world were supporting Pakistan against Abusive and arrogant Curry

well if aussies comments bring smile to you face then seriously your standards should be pretty low and have poor sense of history.
long time back when India-Pak final in australia was played, this was that they thought.
“Benson & Hedges Final: Bus Drivers versus Tram Conductors,” screamed a banner at the MCG on that epochal day.
not only Aussies but every Cricket nation was supporting s against you, Don't believe me?? go check their pages and twitter handles
@LA se Karachi

Well, first of all, I don't root for them much at all. And I really couldn't care less what you think. But yes, positive comments from any country about Pakistan bring a smile to my face. Not sure what's controversial about that.

There is no issue, have a tissue. :cray:

not only Aussies but every Cricket nation was supporting s against you, Don't believe me?? go check their pages and twitter handles
@LA se Karachi

India has a way of bringing the world together. ;)

There's just something about the things those people say, and the way they behave. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom