What's new

Indian Cricket Team Wearing Military Caps Is A Dangerous Sign

It's time for Pakistani nation to hold olive branch in their teeth.

How many soldiers on Pakistan side are killed by Ajit Devil and we never made a complain.
Look at Indian cricketers and actors... they are re-shaping the general opinion for another strike.

I give a dam to the Indian even if they come out naked. Suddenly they have starting behaving themselves as Super hero.

I give a dam to the Indian even if they come out naked. Suddenly they have starting behaving themselves as Super hero.
Perhaps Indians should have proved that they are Super Heroes a long tome ago by behaving in a manner comprehensible to the world long ago. Perhaps then, some other people would have been stripped naked a long time ago. Is it my fault that I find your post offensive? You are attacking a community / Nation in an abusive manner and that I understand is against the rules of this forum.

How is this paying tribute? They should have just given 1 mth's salary to the soldiers if they think of them so much...THAT would be something!

I see fear is really deep in you that you calling highlighting a break of cricket rules as fear...You guys never thought manners? or you think you are above the law? No wonder the war mongering attitude!

Here’s Pak team saluting army.

upload_2019-3-10_0-9-38.jpeg

Well this is not worse than Pakistanis making a cheeky statement in Mohali for World Cup semi final. It’s jyst a statement of solidarity.

Its moronic to sully sport with politics

Take your statements of solidarity far from the sporting field

Back
Top Bottom