What's new

Indian Cricket Team Wearing Military Caps Is A Dangerous Sign

Shouldnt that be more of the show sha instead of the caps? Caps are more in the news than that...I guess mission to show sha accomplished! Did the nation doubt the loyalty of the cricketers that they had to do such a stunt?

It was voluntary, not show-sha and made the news only because they wanted to.

No one asked them to.

BCCI is a private company in case you didn't know - Now Board of Cricket Control of India does not sound private by its name, but it is. There is no affiliation between them and the sports ministry except a common shared interest.

Since athletes also represent the country that they play for, they have a sense of national pride for those who fight and die for the country.

if Pakistanis start wearing a cap with a tea cup and PCB logo, then it would be political or not?

Sorry mate, that's not something I can answer.

I am more of a football guy than cricket when it comes to rules.

You'll have to check ICC website or something for the rules.

bhai ji call them whatever they are no more lives are gone . and they will not return back ever. for me a life is too expensive then a country .

Since I am from a military family myself, I understand what you are saying. But that's the thing about armed forces; they value the country so much that they feel that lives lost on for its cause are worth it.

Uniforms ki baat hi kuch hoti hai.

If paying tribute to bravehearts' sacrifice is dangerous, then so be it.
Bravehearts who got busted disgusted and then mistrusted all over the world.
Indeed their legacy of Surgical Strike 2.0 with 300 casualties.
They will be given The Golden Raspberry Award

Back
Top Bottom