What's new

Indian Consulate Attacked by Khalistani Supporters.

Another mind orgasm of a frustrated endian.
IK house is just a political issue Son , khalistan is a proper freedom movement against a brahmin infested hindutva shithole called endia.
More power to khalistan freedom movement.
Honestly speaking, khalistani movement is a meme

you need to form a militant wing like the BLA/bLF/TTP to be taken seriously ya sab bcho wali harkton se kuch nhi hona

that too outside eenndia lol kamal h

Nope. Can’t do that.
How would Windbreaker create such threads then?

Kuch to socha karo, bolne ke pehle?
Still remember the sound you heard at birth.
Serving President and Dictator of Pakstan Zia-ul Haq was also assassinated.

It has happened to many state heads across the world.

What are you trying to celebrate here?
I'm not the one who dragged in an unrelated topic to salvage some ego.

Honestly speaking, khalistani movement is a meme

you need to form a militant wing like the BLA/bLF/TTP to be taken seriously ya sab bcho wali harkton se kuch nhi hona

that too outside eenndia lol kamal h
And what BLA , BLF and TTP has achieved so far other than getting hate from the masses. They just isolated themselves.They are just small organisations of few thousands unlike khalistanis who represent the whole religion, ethnicity and a province inside endia.

And what BLA , BLF and TTP has achieved so far other than getting hate from the masses. They just isolated themselves.They are just small organisations of few thousands
you sound oblivious af ,few thousands ?how come you are constantly under attack then you are taking casualties on almost a daily basis and for how long exactly?without local support no org can sustain this you know it too

unlike khalistanis who represent the whole religion, ethnicity and a province inside endia.
no they don't wo kuch bhhi kahe it doesn't represent the majority unless you put up a survey suggesting otherwise

groups like ISIS claim to represent Islam to kuch bhi?

I am beginning to know the Pakistani establishment's psyche.

@Paitoo See the pattern?

and you're surprised ?

I'm not the one who dragged in an unrelated topic to salvage some ego.
Did it considering the spirit of your intentions. Which is, creating irrelevant threads. You must be proud of having a believer in you. Bravo.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Perfect time for both countries.
Indian can blame Pakistan
&
Pakistan can blame india

Look at the situation in Pakistan, the line fits more for Pakistan.

Pakistan has corrupt politicians, show me where we elect hateful politicians like Yogi or Modi or India?

We have differences and want a forward thinking democratic Pakistan

You can't compare that to the toxic communal shithole that is india

Pakistan has corrupt politicians, show me where we elect hateful politicians like Yogi or Modi or India?

We have differences and want a forward thinking democratic Pakistan

You can't compare that to the toxic communal shithole that is india

What Imran is doing, can not be justified in any other country except Pakistan, Others are corrupted, no one is denied it.

Did it considering the spirit of your intentions. Which is, creating irrelevant threads. You must be proud of having a believer in you. Bravo.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
As I said earlier, sweet products attract honeybees and sadly fleas as well.
A dedicated follower like you should be considered for a free membership.

That credit goes to your useless threads.
You mean my threads are cause of your birth. Very interesting.

As I said earlier, sweet products attract honeybees and sadly fleas as well.
A dedicated follower like you should be considered for a free membership.
Now that is called lying. Doesn’t show well on your character (I didn’t think you had any).

You would disable comments by me in your threads and claim otherwise here.

Liar Liar. 😉

What Imran is doing, can not be justified in any other country except Pakistan, Others are corrupted, no one is denied it.

Yeah they are corrupt,, no one in Pakistan is of the ilk of Yogi would ever be tolerated in power

You can't compare to two countries when it comes to toxic communal hate, India is In pre-partition levels of hate at the moment

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom