What's new

Indian companies robbing millions from Bangladesh

:blah:

This poor kid never been to Bangladesh.

Just last month Ford opened a new showroom just near to my place.I wonder why..:whistle:

And thanks for admitting Maruti 800 as a junk..I agree on this 200%.:D

just wanted to enquire from you a bit about the ford showroom brought up in bangladesh

are they selling vehicle manufactured in india ,

hope they dont otherwise the bangla deshi will again be calling it junk..:taz:

gossh you just love the used cars :smitten:

Instead of behaving like jokers,those bangladeshi who dont like indian stuff shouldnt buy indian products.period.

Are the indian companies forcing u to buy their product??
If no,then why crib like babies??

when all u guys hate indian products then howcome india have $Billons worth trade Bdesh??

obviously most Bangladeshi dont hate indian products or even if they hate indian products they have to buy indian products anyway for various known reasons.Now all i'm saying is if u dont like ... dont take it home.simple.

And yes dont come rushing in to indian territory in hordes.

sir if you are not forgetting history
my avatar pic is dedicated to you and your kind..

Your type of Indians certainly does not know the meaning of joint operation or allied operation.

It was an allied operation,and not India's alone.Now get a good history book and read it.

General M A G Osmani,the commander of Bangladeshi Forces were supposed to be present on that day along with Gen.Aurora.But he could not make it,so Air Vice Marshal A K Khondokar represented Bangladesh on that day.

Now enough history lessons for one day.Bottom line,you did not give us freedom,but helped us getting it.There is difference between two.Get that inside your head.

oops sorry leon hope i dont touch touch your raw nerve
but even ford manufactured in india is exported to bangladesh
After Ford & Hyundai, GM to make India export hub - Export to India:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ford eyes strong foothold

:The Daily Star: Internet Edition

AG Automobiles has already sold 68 different brands of Ford vehicles here.

This local firm will introduce a wide range of new 2010 Ford models, including Ranger Pickup, Everest SUV and Focus cars.

Now Agastya,listen up.

I am not one of those who complain unnecessarily.I remark according to their merits.TATA buses are doing well and I rate it highly.Refer to post#75. Maruti800 showed its poor quality even as a family car in Bangladesh,forget its use as cab(That's a disaster).And I blame our corrupted politicians for allowing this junk to penetrate our market.

When the market gets bigger, someone will come out with the assembling facilities of Japan brand cars. You have to wait for at least five more years. Even the 5 year old used Japanese cars run smoothly for another 15 years in BD, but the Indian new cars cannot run even for five years.

AL govt has intentionally more than doubled the taxes on imported used cars. Even then BD people will keep on buying Japanese used cars instead of low quality Indian new cars. The present newspaper report about Indian cars has further alienated the consumers.
:tsk: i think this is enough.look i can i understand :agree:that you are disgruntled because your country lost its money and i can :agree:understand that you are annoyed with quality of indian products but what i cant understand is how the hell can you buy japanese crap(used ones):disagree:
if you truly believe your standard of workmanship is higher compared to ours then why dont you favour assembling facilities of indian manufacturers in your country.you could come up with some great r&d and we can infuse your technical skills in our products.together we could come up with a great product:enjoy:(atleast for bangladesh if not for the world)
all i want to say is that we need to cooperate to build our nation.japs are no good than americans.we are lagging behind the japs,koreans who have earned there respect now its our time. :tup:.

Your type of Indians certainly does not know the meaning of joint operation or allied operation.

It was an allied operation,and not India's alone.
Bottom line,you did not give us freedom,but helped us getting it.There is difference between two.Get that inside your head.
:agree:
i do agree that india had its own intrest in this joint operation.
and i understand that you would feel bad if every indian (you met)
thinks that they gifted you your freedom.
and let us assume that the role of indians in your freedom fight was ..say 50% mmmm lets say 25%
now what i want to know is-
what do think of indians
what about those 3843 indian soldiers who lost their lives believing that they were fighting to save bangla brothers from evil pakistan
(call it propaganda but that,s how it is.)
what about there families.
what about 5,00,000 soldiers who took part in the allied operation
and their families.
what about the billions of tax payers.
even my father (a retd major) took part in the operation.
now just tell me are you thankful to them or not
and how would you regard india
on the basis of those few you have met and dislike or those who fought and died thinking they were fighting for bangla brothers.

Those who complain about the way the ball bounces are often the ones who dropped it.

Bangladesh imported cars. Its not Maruti's fault. You choose wrong car for the taxi cabs. Its not Maruti's fault. 800 is a family car which you guys trying to use as taxi cab(like goat is being used for bullock cart.) Its not Maruti's fault. Your politicians did corruption and imported wrong vehicles. Its not Maruti's fault..... and so on.

Maruti did the deal and delivered the vehicles now there ends Maruti's responsibility. And Now how to use the vehicle is up to the buyer. But if some retards:crazy: want to use bicycle as a rickshaw nobody can help them.

Its completely Bangladesh's fault and still you are blaming car companies ????!!!!! Strange:hitwall: Don't you guys have some self esteem????

Whatever happens, take responsibility.-Anthony Robbins

:agree:
i do agree that india had its own intrest in this joint operation.
and i understand that you would feel bad if every indian (you met)
thinks that they gifted you your freedom.
and let us assume that the role of indians in your freedom fight was ..say 50% mmmm lets say 25%
now what i want to know is-
what do think of indians
what about those 3843 indian soldiers who lost their lives believing that they were fighting to save bangla brothers from evil pakistan
(call it propaganda but that,s how it is.)
what about there families.
what about 5,00,000 soldiers who took part in the allied operation
and their families.
what about the billions of tax payers.
even my father (a retd major) took part in the operation.
now just tell me are you thankful to them or not
and how would you regard india
on the basis of those few you have met and dislike or those who fought and died thinking they were fighting for bangla brothers.

I never denied India's role in our independence.And am always thankful for that.Now if you browse through numerous other threads,you will find me saying this over and over again.
You lost 3000 soldiers and we lost millions.But yet your fellow countrymen claims they gave us freedom.Its an insult to us and our martyrs and our Freedom Fighters.
When Indian War heroes like General Jacob acknowledges that without Bangladeshi FFs,this would not have been possible,yet many of you feel you gave us freedom(?):crazy:

That speaks about the attitude.

I never denied India's role in our independence.And am always thankful for that.Now if you browse through numerous other threads,you will find me saying this over and over again.
You lost 3000 soldiers and we lost millions.But yet your fellow countrymen claims they gave us freedom.Its an insult to us and our martyrs and our Freedom Fighters.
When Indian War heroes like General Jacob acknowledges that without Bangladeshi FFs,this would not have been possible,yet many of you feel you gave us freedom(?):crazy:

I don't know much about BD's history. Can you give me quick summary about this Independence War? Was it against British? You mentioned only 3000 Indian soldiers died while millions of Bangladeshis dies, so I'm thinking perhaps against Pakistan when 'East Pakistan' become known as BD?

Please share!

NOW That speaks about your attitude
what i asked you was
how would you regard india and indians
and when you say maruti is your trash (although even i consider it trash because of japanese involvement in it) i,d say i dont know about your maruti but the ones driven in india are considered the most reliable and affordable car for the lower middle class. you talk about japanese cars and tech isnt it time for us to make a name for ourselves can,t we collaborate and bring up world class products of our own.do you think japs are closer to you than indians(who fought alongside you for your independence) .

Back
Top Bottom