What's new

Indian companies robbing millions from Bangladesh

I never denied India's role in our independence.And am always thankful for that.Now if you browse through numerous other threads,you will find me saying this over and over again.
You lost 3000 soldiers and we lost millions.But yet your fellow countrymen claims they gave us freedom.Its an insult to us and our martyrs and our Freedom Fighters.
When Indian War heroes like General Jacob acknowledges that without Bangladeshi FFs,this would not have been possible,yet many of you feel you gave us freedom(?):crazy:

That speaks about the attitude.
In a very large scale 2nd world war USA came to help France, Britain, Russia and all the countries of europe. France and many other countries were liberated with many millions of American lives. But, I have never heard any common american telling a frenchman or a british to kowtow the americans.

In case of vietnam war, China and Russia helped that country against american assaults. Vietnam won, but never I have heard the Chinese or Russians are demanding servitude from the vietnamese. Not only that, only a few months after that war, china and vietnam were engaged in a fierce border war.

Now, compare this to our sacrifice for long 9 months with which India joined its forces for less than two weeks. But, the small ant-minded citizens of India demand thanks and gratitudes and probably a lifelong servitude for that participation.

I believe, for that win in that war against Pakistan, India should forever be grateful to our freedom fighters and common people, because without their support India could never have won that war.

If India wants to prove its winning capability, then it will have to win a war single handedly against Pakistan. Only after a lonely war against Pakistan, Indians will appreciate our contributions in their war in 1971.

Your type of Indians certainly does not know the meaning of joint operation or allied operation.

It was an allied operation,and not India's alone.Now get a good history book and read it.

General M A G Osmani,the commander of Bangladeshi Forces were supposed to be present on that day along with Gen.Aurora.But he could not make it,so Air Vice Marshal A K Khondokar represented Bangladesh on that day.

Now enough history lessons for one day.Bottom line,you did not give us freedom,but helped us getting it.There is difference between two.Get that inside your head.

sir though i never strive to be in one good books ,

never did i say that india alone gave bangladesh the freedom
bangladesh never could have achieved freedom without the support of its own people ....but there are certain bangladeshi in this forum(hopefully you are not one of them) who totally and vehemently deny any contribution of indian army in their war of independence..

regards agastya..

leon you talk of maruti as cabs, well i have earlier written about the whole aspect that about criteria for car becoming a vehicle of mas transport ..
i dont think you have read it ..had you had you you would not have posted it

NOW That speaks about your attitude
what i asked you was
how would you regard india and indians
on the basis of those few you have met and dislike or those who fought and died thinking they were fighting for bangla brothers.

and when you say maruti is your trash (although even i consider it trash because of japanese involvement in it) i,d say i dont know about your maruti but the ones driven in india are considered the most reliable and affordable car for the lower middle class. you talk about japanese cars and tech isnt it time for us to make a name for ourselves can,t we collaborate and bring up world class products of our own.do you think japs are closer to you than indians(who fought alongside you for your independence) .

Please write normally,not line after line.I didn't get your question properly earlier.

First of all,you don't assume about a country based on a group of people.Its a country,and has both good and bad men.That's why I always use "some" or "many" when stating I dislike a particular group of people.Instead of using "I dislike Indians".

About regarding India,I would like to regard it as a neighbour who tries to act as your Big brother.It is natural for us to think that way because of Indian policies towards us,after 1971.These policies are certainly not brotherly love.

On personal level it has been a mixture of sweet and bitter.For example,I have seen some good Indian friends like Jako and Paritosh and many others.At the same time I have seen many retarded Indians.

Now before the thread starter here accuses me for derailing his thread,let's get back to topic.

If you want to discuss more,find a suitable thread,and I will elaborate.

In a very large scale 2nd world war USA came to help France, Britain, Russia and all the countries of europe. France and many other countries were liberated with many millions of American lives. But, I have never heard any common american telling a frenchman or a british to kowtow the americans.
There is a vicious two letter slur, that epitomizes the patronizing attitude of some of the americans, regarding how the french fared in WW 2. Don't tell me you don't know.

leon you talk of maruti as cabs, well i have earlier written about the whole aspect that about criteria for car becoming a vehicle of mas transport ..
i dont think you have read it ..had you had you you would not have posted it

Agastya,

I told you before Maruti800 as family car has not been a success.I am against the penetration of Maruti in our market at first place.
Only because of our corrupt politicians,these vehicles were sold in such a mass scale and used as a cab,a role which it is not capable of playing.
So who's to blame?Only and only our politicians.because without their acknowledgement,this would not have happened.

About,Me calling Maruti800 a junk,I will stand by it.Sorry if you feel bad,but that really is a junk.

Now, compare this to our sacrifice for long 9 months with which India joined its forces for less than two weeks. But, the small ant-minded citizens of India demand thanks and gratitudes and probably a lifelong servitude for that participation.
leon, wouldn't you want to point out the error made by your ignoramus friend ? Or will it be too inconvenient for you?

sir though i never strive to be in one good books ,

never did i say that india alone gave bangladesh the freedom
bangladesh never could have achieved freedom without the support of its own people ....but there are certain bangladeshi in this forum(hopefully you are not one of them) who totally and vehemently deny any contribution of indian army in their war of independence..

regards agastya..

Well let me give you a small example.A BD member,Al-zakir,who is Anti-Indian,but ask him about 1971,he won't deny India's contribution.

But remember one thing,Indian contribution was also because India had interest.It was not out of "Brotherly love" as far as Indian Govt. is concerned.But on personal level,there was brotherhood in 1971.

I hope you understood what I said.

I don't know much about BD's history. Can you give me quick summary about this Independence War? Was it against British? You mentioned only 3000 Indian soldiers died while millions of Bangladeshis dies, so I'm thinking perhaps against Pakistan when 'East Pakistan' become known as BD?

Please share!
SinoIndus,

This was our peoples' struggle against West Pakistan to separate out on our own, from East Pakistan as it was known in those days to Bangladesh as it is known now.
In this struggle India helped us in a big way - primarily because it was in their interest too, to pry apart these two parts of Pakistan. Because Pakistan was their big enemy as China is too.
The armed struggle started in March 1970 to end with our liberation on the 16th Dec 1971.
I cud not shorten it more.
Do you wish to know more?

leon, wouldn't you want to point out the error made by your ignoramus friend ? Or will it be too inconvenient for you?

No I would point out the error.

Indian forces supported FFs with weapons and training.Without which you can not fight a war.
Note that we also had a good number of defected Pakistani army personnel,who were freedom fighters.They were the ones who were leading the resistance.

So they had indirect involvement throughout the war.

Having said that,My friend here probably meant India's direct intervention.Which is indeed 2 weeks.

Last edited:

In case of vietnam war, China and Russia helped that country against american assaults. Vietnam won, but never I have heard the Chinese or Russians are demanding servitude from the vietnamese. Not only that, only a few months after that war, china and vietnam were engaged in a fierce border war.

I believe, for that win in that war against Pakistan, India should forever be grateful to our freedom fighters and common people, because without their support India could never have won that war.

If India wants to prove its winning capability, then it will have to win a war single handedly against Pakistan. Only after a lonely war against Pakistan, Indians will appreciate our contributions in their war in 1971.
This is another 'masterpiece' example of why India should stop pestering us for gratitude in their support role in our Liberation Struggle.

Thank you EW - you're GREAT

Tata cars 'worst performers' in South Africa
December 06, 2007 17:22 IST

Indian automobile firm Tata Motors' passenger cars have been named as the worst performer among 23 same category vehicles running on South African roads in a new customer satisfaction survey released on Thursday.

In a study conducted by JD Power and Associates, Tata cars were ranked at the bottom of a list of 23 passenger vehicle brands in South Africa. The vehicles were compared on the basis of initial quality feedback given by customers.

German auto giant BMW topped the list as the best quality brand in the passenger vehicles segment, which included cars and sports utility vehicle (SUV) models.

The study said the German car reported a total number of 142 problems per 100 vehicles, the lowest in the segment. Tata cars reported as many as 567 problems per 100 vehicles -- the highest for the segment. The score of Tata vehicles was more than double the average passenger vehicle score of 245.

Tata Motors, India's biggest automobile firm, sells its hatchback Indica and sedan Indigo in the African nation.

JD Power said its annual study was a customer-driven measure of problems experienced in the first three to seven months of ownership. It examined 228 problem symptoms across nine factors, including exterior and interior, entertainment, driving experience, controls and displays, features, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, engine and other problems.

All the brands were given scores based on problems reported per 100 vehicles with the lowest scores indicating fewer problems and therefore, better quality rankings.

JD Power is a leading international market research firm and is part of US-based McGraw Hills group that also owns brands like Standard & Poor's and BusinessWeek.

In the passenger vehicle quality ranking, BMW was followed by Honda, Subaru, Mercedes-Benz and Volvo in the top five.

Ford's British brand Land Rover, which Tata Motors is currently looking to acquire along with the US carmaker's another luxury UK brand Jaguar, was ranked at ninth position.

JD Power said Jaguar and passenger vehicle models of another Indian automaker Mahindra were included in the study but were not ranked due to their small sample sizes.

Tata Motors had announced its foray into the South African market in 2004 with a range of passenger cars, utility vehicles, pick-ups, trucks and buses.

The list of pick-up trucks was topped by Toyota with 227 problems per 100 vehicles. The study for this segment also included vehicles made by Tata and Mahindra, but they were not ranked because of small sample sizes.

The lower compact car segment was topped by Kia Picanto, while Honda Jazz and Audi A3 were ranked the highest in the lower small car and upper small car categories, respectively.

Tata cars 'worst performers' in South Africa

Praising your ability to draw comparison among France, Vietnam and BD's freedom; I just want to point out that those might look same/similar on the surface but fundamentally different in nature and motive of liberators aren’t exactly same either. Before Nazi invaded France, it was an independent country; Before Vietnam was invaded, China didn't puke it nose on its internal matter but East PAK was an integral part of PAK federation and it wasn't invaded by federated army, rather another wing of it came to keep country's integrity intact. So, your comparison was fundamentally flawed. On the top of that succession scheme of E PAK was conceived in IND and it invaded an independent country unlike U.S's one liberated France from Germans. If you have suspicion on it then read 'Bharat Shandhane', where you would find Nehru's wish, vision and invigorating efforts of ‘Indian expansionism’. That's why I always said that we, the people of BD, Mukti Bahini were just 'Means' of achieving India's 'End' that merged with the interest of 'Empire building/Intacting' project of West. BTW, creation of PAK was also an 'Imperial project', where Islam was used as 'Bait' and it actually broke up even before it came to a being for the first time and in 71 for the second as a continuation of the 'Divide and rule'. Similar project was implemented in ‘Ottoman’ by giving the rise of 'Arab nationalism' and breaking it up. So, when people here say that BD's Shadinata is a joint effort of 'IND and Muktis', I ponder about their understanding of world affairs and go 'Case by case' to analyze the different scenarios like France, Vietnam and BD, thanks.

Last edited:
Some reasons why Bangladeshi cabs are in bad shape are as follows. I hope Maruti has nothing to do with this.

Hope this will help to the crying babies.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

If you observe pictures you will understand that each cars have lots of dents which means these vehicles are accidentals, not maintained and rashly driven. Maruti 800 is not meant for that.In fact not a single vehicle on this planet can survive in those conditions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom