What's new

Indian companies robbing millions from Bangladesh

I don't understand this.

Indian politicians beg BD to buy, BD politicians join in, Marwaris grease palms.

But who compels the locals to buy ? The most diff thing is to make a hard working man to part with him money.

In India too chinese goods are available, there is a small segment who does find it attractive for its price. But the discerning public does not.

Well when your market is filled with cheap goods,the locals probably thought they could make profit out of it.Unfortunately they did not realise you get only garbage with cheap price.

BD politicians are the first to be blamed on this.They made way for Indian company to supply cheap cars.

The content of this thread does not justify the title.But if the content would have been about cheap Indian sarees and clothes,and other products flooding our market,then it would have been justified.

Well when your market is filled with cheap goods,the locals probably thought they could make profit out of it.Unfortunately they did not realise you get only garbage with cheap price.

BD politicians are the first to be blamed on this.They made way for Indian company to supply cheap cars.

The content of this thread does not justify the title.But if the content would have been about cheap Indian sarees and clothes,and other products flooding our market,then it would have been justified.

Well, its a buyers market.

The 800cc Maruti Suzuki , is not a prefered machine for cabs in India wonder why its used as a cab elsewhere .

I would rather walk than ride in one of those Maruti suzuki 800.they scare me to death.

And yes we have high standard for cars.We like Japs very much.:D

Leonblack
HI, buddy thanks for telling us that the 'erring car' was a Maruti Suzuki 800 cc. I asked the friend who started this thread but he did not reply. Now my suspicions have got confirmed. The MS-800 was never meant to be used as a taxi. It was a low powered, low cost family car meant for good city roads and made for people who couldn't afford better cars. NO ONE IN INDIA HAS EVER USED A MS-800 AS A TAXI. This car which cost about Rs 2 lakh is not being produced for the last three years. It has been replaced by the MS-Alto which is a shade better and costs about Rs 3 lakh. That is also a cheap car for poor people like me and is not a taxi car. The only car in the MS stable which has seen widespread use as a taxi is the Esteem (Rs 5 lakh). It is a good car but has been replaced about three years ago by the SX-4 (Rs 8 lakh). The SX4 is slightly better than the Honda City and Ford Fiesta so it is a really good car. So Leonblack, if BD imported the MS-800 or Alto as taxi then they clearly got the wrong car and used it for a purpose for which it was not made. That is all there is to it. I will not comment on who is at fault. NO sentimental non sense about Indian cars being inferior. India makes cars which compete with Japanese and European makes. India also makes cheap cars to suit the pockets of those not rich like the thread starter. I think it is time we stopped this nonsense.
Regards.

I don't understand this.

Indian politicians beg BD to buy, BD politicians join in, Marwaris grease palms.

But who compels the locals to buy ? The most diff thing is to make a hard working man to part with him money.

In India too chinese goods are available, there is a small segment who does find it attractive for its price. But the discerning public does not.
The very nationalist and patriotic BNP govt manipulated everything to fill their own pockets and to please the Indian DADAs. It was something like this:

1) BNP limited the licensed taxi importers to a few, 2) The importers were instructed to import only certain brands of Indian taxis, and 3) The taxi companies were instructed to purchase the imported Indian shoddy taxies only.

This is how the name-only nationalist BNP cronies minted money. BNP is more pro-Indian than AL. But, my point is why the Indian companies should export third rate goods and take the risk of losing their reputation and future business. Look, what is happening now. no one is blaming BNP, but everyone is blaming the Indian companies.

Last edited:
I heard Tarek Zia made a few bucks on three wheeler CNGs.I don't know how much truth is there in it.But those Indian CNGs are better than Maruti 800.

Leonblack
HI, buddy thanks for telling us that the 'erring car' was a Maruti Suzuki 800 cc. I asked the friend who started this thread but he did not reply. Now my suspicions have got confirmed. The MS-800 was never meant to be used as a taxi. It was a low powered, low cost family car meant for good city roads and made for people who couldn't afford better cars. NO ONE IN INDIA HAS EVER USED A MS-800 AS A TAXI. This car which cost about Rs 2 lakh is not being produced for the last three years. It has been replaced by the MS-Alto which is a shade better and costs about Rs 3 lakh. That is also a cheap car for poor people like me and is not a taxi car. The only car in the MS stable which has seen widespread use as a taxi is the Esteem (Rs 5 lakh). It is a good car but has been replaced about three years ago by the SX-4 (Rs 8 lakh). The SX4 is slightly better than the Honda City and Ford Fiesta so it is a really good car. So Leonblack, if BD imported the MS-800 or Alto as taxi then they clearly got the wrong car and used it for a purpose for which it was not made. That is all there is to it. I will not comment on who is at fault. NO sentimental non sense about Indian cars being inferior. India makes cars which compete with Japanese and European makes. India also makes cheap cars to suit the pockets of those not rich like the thread starter. I think it is time we stopped this nonsense.
Regards.

As I told you before it is the fault of a couple of corrupted politicians.
As for foreigners,they will try to take advantage of us.But these traitor politicians made their roads easier.

But there is a point here Pmukherjee.
There are cab companies which use Toyota G and Toyota Premio,which are in fact family car and luxurious car.They are running well.That shows the difference in quality.

But that's not the point.The point is we should not have imported those Marutis at first place.

As I told you before it is the fault of a couple of corrupted politicians.
As for foreigners,they will try to take advantage of us.But these traitor politicians made their roads easier.

But there is a point here Pmukherjee.
There are cab companies which use Toyota G and Toyota Premio,which are in fact family car and luxurious car.They are running well.That shows the difference in quality.

But that's not the point.The point is we should not have imported those Marutis at first place.

Spot on.....if you buy a Mule and expect it to run like a Derby horse ...whose fault is it..... its for you to decide what you want to buy...

M800 is not a car to be used as a Taxi....

Take a look...

This is a M800..

Do you think that this car has the potential to run as a taxi.....to clock a 200 KM each day for 5 to 6 yrs.....our family owns an M800...and in the last 10 yrs it has only done 30000 KM because we use it for local short trips...not as a taxi...

And this is a Toyota Premio

1b1f014b996d36f583bdaa6ff0f9b1bb.jpg

Any car from India with the kind of specs would take the stress of being run as a taxi....our office runs Tata Indigos as cabs and the cars have doe 50000 KM in one yr..

The more money you are willing to spend the better quality you will get...

Last edited:
Do you want to justify your crap....by saying that someone else started it...

What crap you are talking about?

Maruti 800 is crap even when used as a family car.And I will stick by that.Because these are in use as family car in BD as well.And trust me they get this feeling :hitwall:.

I don't need to justify anything to you.But you claimed I started the thread,so I think you should open your eyes.

Unfortunate that you still don't realise you made a fool of yourself.

What crap you are talking about?

Maruti 800 is crap even when used as a family car.And I will stick by that.

I don't need to justify anything to you.But you claimed I started the thread,so I think you should open your eyes.

Unfortunate that you still don't realise you made a fool of yourself.

Where did I mention that you started the thread...I said go on and start a new thread towards India bashing...

Now what part of the statement made you believe that I said you started the thread...

Who is making a fool of himself?:chilli:

Go and read post#28 of yours.
Read what I wrote and what you wrote.You started attacking me as if I was the thread starter.
What should I assume?

Go and read post#28 of yours.
Read what I wrote and what you wrote.You started attacking me as if I was the thread starter.
What should I assume?

Ok, so you assumed.....

Let me help you with the word assume....

***....You ....me....

So in a nutshell....you assumed and made an *** out of yourself and me in public forum....:partay:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom