What's new

Indian companies robbing millions from Bangladesh

But, remember, when we produce our cars they will be same as Japanese cars.
You are talking of this century or the next to next one.

In any case. Whats the fuss ? Your importers chose trashy products, your govt. sanctioned those products. What has India got to do with it.

Nobody in BD likes anything Indian, they are all shoddy products. Same is true even with your textiles. However, your politicians beg us to buy Indian and our greedy politicians join hands with them. Finally, your Marwaries are good at doing MALISH and under the table bribery. So, to get rid of all these will take time. But, remember, when we produce our cars they will be same as Japanese cars. At that time we will no more buy India's shoddy goods.

Then tell the truth...

Say that you Don't like anything Indian....you are anti Indian ....trying to melign India products and doing a favor to your friends with anti India agenda....

please proceed....

about Maruti 800

- The truth is out once again with the Awaaz Consumer Awards “06 (an independent study by AC Nielson ORG-MARG). Maruti 800 stands tall as the most preferred automobile brand of over 23 lakh customers across India. A forgone conclusion, considering Maruti800 is the only 4-wheeler with the lowest cost of maintenance and ownership, and highest fuel-efficiency. Indeed it is a matter of great matter and pride, which spurs us on to scale new heights of customer satisfaction.

- TNS announced the results of their TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION STUDY 2006 The findings of this years study: Maruti 800 ranks on top in the “Entry Compact” segment followed by Alto and Omni.

- The Economic Times 2003 Brand Equity survey rated Maruti 800 as 'Most Trusted Car Brand' in India.

Maruti 800

You are talking of this century or the next to next one.

In any case. Whats the fuss ? Your importers chose trashy products, your govt. sanctioned those products. What has India got to do with it.
Yes, the Indians cheat us by selling shoddy products and take our hard earned dollars. You must compensate us for the loss that your cheap goods have incurred upon our importers and consumers.

Do you know the word 'Murir Tin'? All your car engines are fitted in Murir Tin instead of steel body. There should be a people's movement against import of made in India goods.

a7d0af88518989bbf368d13c3bbe5443.jpg

I guess this is the car u guys really talking abt.I guess the car might have broken down in Bangladesh. But why ? Does any one have any technical info.

As far as i know its a pretty bad choice for a taxi. Its not built to be a taxi , Its a family car guys....

Yes, the Indians cheat us by selling shoddy products and take our hard earned dollars. You must compensate us for the loss that your cheap goods have incurred upon our importers and consumers.

Do you know the word 'Murir Tin'? All your car engines are fitted in Murir Tin instead of steel body. There should be a people's movement against import of made in India goods.

hi dude i dont belive the largest selling cars in india can be junk in bangladesh. I hope this link can help u make out the difference btw maruti 800 and any other car.:cheers:

Maruti 800 Duo

I feel u guys should have had conducted a fesability study before investing so heavily. Its not a car which can be used as a taxi :undecided:

Emotional indians sure drive their car in the moon, in dream offcourse. Yet after all indian deception and dreamy story, in reality their car render junk only after 2-3 years.

Your comments are pure trash, and you know that. How is it that a car that runs in India, fails in BD. Following reasons come to mind:-
1. Driving conditions are worse in BD.
2. Car was used for purpose other than for which it was designed.
3. Someone in BD made money by importing the wrong type of car.

Ho..boy...you are fun......

Since we are having fun here...let me remind you of a consumer friendly statement.." Buyer beware"
Ask your government ot opt for stringent quality norms.....why lash out on Indian products...your government is incompetent.....why shout on us.

protest and throw them off their chair...

This is a big joke....I have visited Maruti Gurgaon Plant...all the engines are made of High grade Aluminium...and Iron...

I never heard of anything funnier than this..... are you talking about body...or engine....Some one please please teach this guy some engine specfications .......:hitwall:

Last edited:
Were we holding a gun against those importers' head or your govt.'s head?

Compensation my azz. Seller doesn't compensate for buyer's folly.

Yes, I know 'Murir Tin'. But who is asking you to drive or ride a 'murir tin'.

This is a nice policy you have. First you will eat sh!t. And then complain, why doesn't sh!t taste like biryani. So the shiter must now compensate the eater. :rofl:

If you know its sh!t, why eat it?

As far as I know...Maruti Suzuki is a JV between Suzuki and India Govt. and the majority stake is with Suzuki......so its more of a Japanese car made in India....:guns:

Then go and shout your pants off on Your government ...why come here and post crap...:argh:

Don't understand English eh?

Your second line proves how much knowledge you have on Bangladesh,and thus it falls in the category of Bullsh*t.

Don't understand English eh?

Your second line proves how much knowledge you have on Bangladesh,and thus it falls in the category of Bullsh*t.

Come on kid...don't be a sore loser.....

Got nothing else to say...please go buzz off...... Go stand in front of your Parliament and shout anti Indian slogans.....
:yahoo:

This guy Glomex is seriously in trouble...Agra is nearby Glomex.

Don't you realise you are doing nothing but trolling?

This guy Glomex is seriously in trouble...Agra is nearby Glomex.

Don't you realise you are doing nothing but trolling?

Yup Agra is very close to my City.....But the Mental asylum there is full of more crazy people like you....

Your posts fall into category of trolling and personal attack....

If you have got nothing else to add value to this thread....Buzz off..and start a new anti India thread...as of now ...you are on my ignore list....:bunny::chilli:

Yup Agra is very close to my City.....But the Mental asylum there is full of more crazy people like you....

Your posts fall into category of trolling and personal attack....

If you have got nothing else to add value to this thread....Buzz off..and start a new anti India thread...as of now ...you are on my ignore list....:bunny::chilli:

Do you think I started this thread? :lol:

You really can not read english.Just jumping up and down like a child.:bounce:

Come on and go ahead and read who started the thread.

Nobody in BD likes anything Indian, they are all shoddy products. Same is true even with your textiles. However, your politicians beg us to buy Indian and our greedy politicians join hands with them. Finally, your Marwaries are good at doing MALISH and under the table bribery. So, to get rid of all these will take time. But, remember, when we produce our cars they will be same as Japanese cars. At that time we will no more buy India's shoddy goods.

I don't understand this.

Indian politicians beg BD to buy, BD politicians join in, Marwaris grease palms.

But who compels the locals to buy ? The most diff thing is to make a hard working man to part with him money.

In India too chinese goods are available, there is a small segment who does find it attractive for its price. But the discerning public does not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom