What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1990s, relations between India & Pakistan were so bad that when PN's Atlantique "strayed" into Indian territory, IAF shot it down.

In 2011, when a IA chopper strays into Pak territory, the chopper is returned to India safe & sound within hours.

So, it seems that the peace process is really working. Some good news after all.

Matter resolved with 5 hours!

Chopper flying back to home and already took off from there :enjoy:

I was not expecting such quick resolution, i was expected a day or two for sure! But this was real quick just with in 5 hours!

As i said earlier if this is a mistake of airspace violation (which it was) then issue will be resolved soon(and depends on PA)

Good gesture by GOP and PA :tup:

It was a joke. Relax. Last time I checked we saved your sailors from pirates, when your government would do nothing. So you can always expect civility from Pakistan.

Hey Bahi in Us Calm down..........
Thousands of your stranded citizens in Libya were exited vide Indian navel ships

Helicopter reaches Kargil. Once again thanks for those few liters of petrol refueling. :) Just chill.

AS I SAID BEFORE WE DONT NEED ANY MORE INDIAN HARWARE:devil::guns:

But Pakistan should not return the chopper back to India because that Chopper might violate Pakistani Airspace again in the future.

But Pakistan should not return the chopper back to India because that Chopper might violate Pakistani Airspace again in the future.

It has already landed back in kargil...:kiss3:

After fighting in 22 page nothing serious happened :hitwall: :P ;)

Maybe we will soon hear
If US attack Pakistan , India will back Pakistan: Manmohan Singh
Just kidding.

I hope this gesture by Pakistan helps seizing the hostilities..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom