What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any one please eaborate; these questions:

1. What is the nearest PAF air base to skardu with active pilots and jets in ready to fly state for interception.
2. Which fighter jets PAF might have use, as (F16 are far away in sargodha and jacobabad).
3. Could it be JF17 from peshawar squadron?

Skardu Air base. Husband of my friend went to Siachin from there. He is a Capt. Doctor.
I have seen her pictures in Skardu. They have F-16s and Mi-17s.
Likely, F-16 was sent to chase them. ADA is sharped to teeth. Nearly every air base has F-16s. The ADA uses F-16s (Except for use on the west border, when better jet, JF-17 of 16/26 Squad takes position). The F-16s at other ADA are always ready. From 2 to 6 are armed with Aim-9. In 5th Squadron, Jacobabad, theme is different though. ADA has AMRAAMs.

Hope you are clear :)

Investigation being done.Crew and Chopper to be released shortly.Its a goodwill gesture.Hope relations will improve further in future.:)

I don't think pakistanis are foolish enough to harm the indian pilots or kill them.

Are u tht foolih tht we would kill pilots for no reason?

The heli has been refulled,repaired n sent back to india.. bye bye

ISLAMABAD: An Indian helicopter was forced to land in Kargil Sector for violating Pakistani airspace on Sunday, Geo News reported.

According to ISPR, Indian helicopter was forced to land for violating Pakistani airspace. Four Indian officials have also been taken into custody.

According to sources, Indian chopper violated Pakistani airspace in Kargil sector.

Sources added that helicopter violated the airspace due to bad weather
hmm really due to bad weather

Why not?
Infact.. it will make a strong gesture.. that the times have changed.

You should remember last incident. I am not siding anyone but the incident was worst to me.

I think I have forgotten all other words of English language after reading these NINETEEN pages here..
Except for some.. : Here is the list..

Forced to land
Bad weather
Cheetah light helicopter
Abbotabad
Museum
Follow
Blow it to pieces
Kargil
RAW
25KMs inside
Mistakenly
Rainfall
ISRP
Violation
Airspace
Snow
Investigation
Tea and Biscuits
Escalate
Atlantique
Procedures
Border
PAF
LCA
Karachi
China
Safe
US
Engine
Indian media
Return
Skardu
ISI
4 member crew
Officers mess
Diwali celebration
Deliberate
Good Relations

Now read the bold and underlined parts only.... Rest everything is plain and total garbage which is needed to be done away with ASAP..!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Indian helicopter came 20 kms deep inside Pakistan territory and it got forced down... 20 kms!! isn't it too quick action from Pakistan side?

Its mountainee terrain... they first warn Pilot about he is violating Pakistan space... he respond might be some discussion between control tower Pakistan - Indian helicopter about bad weather... btw discussion PAF active and forced heli to land on skardu!

remember in such terrain ... few things take time...

Petrol fueled by Pakistan Army. Helicopter now in Indian Airspace. Thanks for those few liters of petrol. :)

How mean... You should thank for sparing those 4 Indian personnel... Dont act like typical

cool your jets everyone. the helo might have been caught in bad weather or it might have been a tech fault. the helo and the crew will be returned. remember we r trying to improve relations.

I think I have forgotten all other words of English language after reading these NINETEEN pages here..
Except for some.. : Here is the list..

Forced to land
Bad weather
Cheetah light helicopter
Abbotabad
Museum
Follow
Blow it to pieces
Kargil
RAW
25KMs inside
Mistakenly
Rainfall
ISRP
Violation
Airspace
Snow
Investigation
Tea and Biscuits
Escalate
Atlantique
Procedures
Border
PAF
LCA
Karachi
China
Safe
US
Engine
Indian media
Return
Skardu
ISI
4 member crew
Officers mess
Diwali celebration
Deliberate
Good Relations

Now read the bold and underlined parts only.... Rest everything is plain and total garbage which is needed to be done away with ASAP..!!! :cheers: :cheers:

1 gantay may PAKISTAN INDIA ke Airforce Army and Navy active nahe hoi jitne deer may Pakistan and Indian PDF member nay TANKS, GUNSHIPS, ISI, RAW, AIRFORCE sab istemaal karkay ceasefire ka ilaan b kardiya hey :D:D:D:D

GOOD PAKPDF and INDPDF members we guyz are more quick then our forces :rofl:

Now thats something new for me :).........but would you think it would be operative given the winter has started to set in?
Whether couldn't be that severe since the subject Chopper was flying around.
The PAF often rotates it's Squadrons in Skardu, once even a detachment of A-5s was stationed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom