What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 gantay may PAKISTAN INDIA ke Airforce Army and Navy active nahe hoi jitne deer may Pakistan and Indian PDF member nay TANKS, GUNSHIPS, ISI, RAW, AIRFORCE sab istemaal karkay ceasefire ka ilaan b kardiya hey :D:D:D:D

GOOD PAKPDF and INDPDF members we guyz are more quick then our forces :rofl:

i liked it.......

Did we pack Indian crew free lunch home as goodwill gesture?

Aoo sab galey miley ek baar :enjoy:

610x.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Good ..... i hope they enjoyed their short stay :D

It was a junk chetah if it was a su-30mki landed forcefully or by emergency landed in Pakistani air fields wonder what would happens .

Skardu Air base. Husband of my friend went to Siachin from there. He is a Capt. Doctor.
I have seen her pictures in Skardu. They have F-16s and Mi-17s.
Likely, F-16 was sent to chase them. ADA is sharped to teeth. Nearly every air base has F-16s. The ADA uses F-16s (Except for use on the west border, when better jet, JF-17 of 16/26 Squad takes position). The F-16s at other ADA are always ready. From 2 to 6 are armed with Aim-9. In 5th Squadron, Jacobabad, theme is different though. ADA has AMRAAMs.

Hope you are clear :)

F-16s?? I beg to differ....but isn't it like the F-16's stall speed would be more than the top speed of this Slow A** helicopter???? F-16 pilots would have been in a nightmare to chase the chopper as they would keep overspeeding them......lol.........does anyone know if jets were scrambled and which ones??

Aoo sab galey miley ek baar :enjoy:

610x.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

aoo g sab galay milain aur indian pechay haath rakh kar chora ghopain.. aur pakistan pechay haath rakh kar jaibain check karain hosakhta hey koi paisay shaisay rakhay hoon pocket may :P :rofl:

are nothing would have happened some guy on the pakistani would have said...

Pakistani Side: Hey man whats up?
Indian Side: Dude am bored whats up at ur end?
Pakistani Side: Nothing yaar just so fucked up...
Indian Side: Lets meet up for lunch....
Pakistani Side: sunday hai yaar lets get some booze
Indian Side: cool bro here i come.........

dono side ne murge di boti maari aur ghar wapis...

It was a junk chetah if it was a su-30mki landed forcefully or by emergency landed in Pakistani air fields wonder what would happens .

that su- 30 would- belong to our museum :devil:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom