What's new

Indian BJP/RSS - Make fair-skinned babies :)

We're living in a society (applies to the whole of subcontinent actually) where a 3 year old and a 70 year old have the same thought process about a normal and natural human feature. Heck the word "Kala" is an insult and the word "Gora" is a compliment ... So it's not as easy to shove this under the rug of "preferences" when you are nurtured in to having such preferences.
as i have already told you mate i am against this so i think there is no point in discussing a thing on which we both agrees and strongly opposes.
Secondly, I respect you having your preferences, but lemme be blunt for a moment. After both the boy and the girl have married based on every little detailed preference of theirs ... In 5 years time, if your the average couple, she would have atleast one baby. What do you do about stretch marks? what do you do about the additional weight gain because of pregnancy. Now that the honeymoon period is gone, and because of additional responsibilities, you don't work out as much and she can't give you the attention that you once had... Are you going to go ... well she now doesn't fulfill my checklist of preferences ... time for a divorce? Reasonable preferences are fine, which facilitate your relationship ... but preferences in which the girl must have lighter skin than this shade, should be ATLEAST 5'6", should be just 45-50 Kilos, should have the face of Angelina Jolie and the body of Kate Upton ... such preferences can go to hell where they belong ... :P
thats the point i am trying to point out.if you chose someone who fits your preference you are more likely to cherish them hence a stronger base for the relationship than the relationship which was forced down your throat by your family or society.
and about the stretch marks and 5 years point. i am sensible enough to know that it was me in the first place who did this to her.its not her fault and after spending 5 years with some one you start loving lots of other thing about that person other than their body but to get to that stage and for that love to prosper you need a person who is according to your preference now. in our society where you hardly meet your to be spouse more than few times it is impossible to judge their nature or heart. you need something to fall in love with and that is where physical beauty comes in.it acts as the bridge for gap that is generated because of not knowing the person.
so if you want to tone down the preference thing then you also need to make some changes in arrange marriage system let the girl and guy know each other better and tell them it is okay if they don't like the other person after meetings.
yeah to koi bat na hoi pic dekha di or bus ji ab shadi waley din hi mulaqat ho gi.jab rishtay inti shallow tareqay say teh hon gay to log bhi phir shallow cheezain hi dekhain gay na

as i have already told you mate i am against this so i think there is no point in discussing a thing on which we both agrees and strongly opposes.

thats the point i am trying to point out.if you chose someone who fits your preference you are more likely to cherish them hence a stronger base for the relationship than the relationship which was forced down your throat by your family or society.
and about the stretch marks and 5 years point. i am sensible enough to know that it was me in the first place who did this to her.its not her fault and after spending 5 years with some one you start loving lots of other thing about that person other than their body but to get to that stage and for that love to prosper you need a person who is according to your preference now. in our society where you hardly meet your to be spouse more than few times it is impossible to judge their nature or heart. you need something to fall in love with and that is where physical beauty comes in.it acts as the bridge for gap that is generated because of not knowing the person.
so if you want to tone down the preference thing then you also need to make some changes in arrange marriage system let the girl and guy know each other better and tell them it is okay if they don't like the other person after meetings.
yeah to koi bat na hoi pic dekha di or bus ji ab shadi waley din hi mulaqat ho gi.jab rishtay inti shallow tareqay say teh hon gay to log bhi phir shallow cheezain hi dekhain gay na

-Recap ... Someone's moved from defending "preferences" to "alright reasonable preferences" and accepting that we as a society think of dark as ugly and an insult ... So ... Progress right there to which I say...
c12044d90de5201bdb1fe50c3db6102a.jpg

-Now coming to the whole defense that in 5 years time, you'll find things in each others characters which you'll love and cherish. Not going to deny that possibility ... but let's not ignore the probability that the needle can swing both ways with this one. So now you have someone whose not according to your preferences and you don't find something in her personality/ character to fall for her ... What then? Bit of a pickle now isn't it...

-Secondly, I COMPLETELY AGREE with the situation you put up and the fact that its injust, where you just see an individual and you say yes or no and move on to the stage of marriage or rejection. Many sane families first go out and research out how the boy/ girl lives, his/her company ... what others who are close have to say about them etc. to see if they are actually a good fit. In addition to that, you also have the right for both of you to meet in the presence of another person ... so you can actually get an idea of the character/ personality/ belief system/ opinions of the person before you go out and say yes or no to them .. Thats what reasonable people practice today and this should be more frequent ..

Last edited:
and accepting that we as a society think of dark as ugly and an insult ... So ... Progress right there to which I say...
c12044d90de5201bdb1fe50c3db6102a.jpg
don't use han solo against me you know i am a huge fan and will agree to any thing that has his face on it:P
and about this part of your mate i never disagreed with it.you might have gotten the impression because my first few post weren't detailed enough
Recap ... Someone's moved from defending "preferences" to "alright reasonable preferences"
mate i am still defending those peoples with insane preferences because it is their right and their choice but i won't guarantee them that they will find a suitable partner with that much expectation.(its just like the saying that i might not agree with what you are saying but will defend you right to say it with my life)
So now you have someone whose not according to your preferences and you don't find something in her personality/ character to fall for her ... What then? Bit of a pickle now isn't it...
yeah mate i totally agree with on this one we are not living in perfect world and the most of divorce that happen in first few years of marriage is because they can't find any type of attraction in their partners other than physical one which starts to fade away.
Many sane families first go out and research out how the boy/ girl lives, his/her company
mate that the problem families think that they knows what you want or what is best for you.when actually no one knows you better than yourself except god.they think that research done by them is enough and there is no need for the children to meet and they skip this part
In addition to that, you also have the right for both of you to meet in the presence of another person ... so you can actually get an idea of the character/ personality/ belief system/ opinions of the person before you go out and say yes or no to them .. Thats what reasonable people practice today ..

My contention in this thread was that the whole assertion that "dark is ugly" is because we've been nurtured that way as a society .. to which you agree. As far as preferences go .. we can agree to "reasonable preferences" ...
if only we had known that we are on the same page from the beginning:disagree:
about the preferences part if you want to get married than keep them reasonable but you can keep them as high as you like i will still defend your right to keep them high but won't give your single lonely crying *** a crying shoulder though:P

i assume these people represent a small portion of the population.

not sure if it relevant or not but i can tell the differance between a pakistani and an indian. indians are shorter and darker pakistani are lighter kinda like iranians and usually taller. one of the beauties of living in the north. you get a great curry and you can tell the differace between two different types of people.

i assume these people represent a small portion of the population.

not sure if it relevant or not but i can tell the differance between a pakistani and an indian. indians are shorter and darker pakistani are lighter kinda like iranians and usually taller. one of the beauties of living in the north. you get a great curry and you can tell the differace between two different types of people.

You assume wrong, this complex is population wide in india

mate i am still defending those peoples with insane preferences because it is their right and their choice but i won't guarantee them that they will find a suitable partner with that much expectation.(its just like the saying that i might not agree with what you are saying but will defend you right to say it with my life)
As a matter of principle ... you CANT take away that right ... there is a reason why they ask you "qabool hai?" before your nikkahfied .. I'm not saying that you should take away the right to choose your spouse if you have insane demands... I'm just saying that people should educate their children and bring about a social change where you don't have to be a size zero to be considered normal .. you don't have to have a checklist of features which absolutely need to be present otherwise that girl is ugly ... or where she doesn't demand a high paying job from a dude whose barely started his career. Being reasonable and "aitadal pasand" is the key ...
mate that the problem families think that they knows what you want or what is best for you.when actually no one knows you better than yourself except god.they think that research done by them is enough and there is no need for the children to meet and they skip this part
and this is why .. I say the last generation failed us (of course there are exceptions to that but in general they did). If after 20-25 years of parenting, if parents don't come to you asking you what qualities are you looking for be it physical or personality wise etc. then it's failure at their part.

Can someone from Southern India post about their experiences with such kind of racism ripe in Uttar Pradesh?
The divide between the north and the south is as historic as it has ever been. The simulated economic boom might inflate this problem further if social justice and economic justice are ignored.

Having recently been ranked among the worst countries facing the problem of racism, i am not surprised by this. The tourist industry has taken a massive beating in India while people come to terms with reality and look past the hippie mirage and Bollywood nonsense.

That is some racism. South Indians looks like Africans so how would that be possible

That is some racism. South Indians looks like Africans so how would that be possible

This is the most contradictory statement ever. First you oppose the article by referring it as 'racism' then you resort to labelling South Indians as Africans? What?

Can someone from Southern India post about their experiences with such kind of racism ripe in Uttar Pradesh?
The divide between the north and the south is as historic as it has ever been. The simulated economic boom might inflate this problem further if social justice and economic justice are ignored.

Having recently been ranked among the worst countries facing the problem of racism, i am not surprised by this. The tourist industry has taken a massive beating in India while people come to terms with reality and look past the hippie mirage and Bollywood nonsense.

I don't have a lot of time today. Nor have I read much of the thread. However let me interject a few very brief points - make what you will of it.

1. This news is fake news. I hope you realize that?

2. Not sure what you mean by "racism" because North and South Indians are the same race like Italians and scandinavians are the same race but on average have SLIGHTLY varying phenotype. For the vast majority you cannot really tell the difference between a Malayali or a Haryanvi in modern dress on the street.

3. Is India color conscious? Yes, I would say it is.

My grandmother (who is a fair south Indian)told me a story of how riding on a bus in Delhi people wouldn't sit next to her. This was in the 60s. My mom who went to college in the U.K. In the 80s. Said the same thing, people did not like sharing a bus seat with an Indian.

4. That was then. So what is the situation now? I can only speak from personal experience. Color consciousness among the urban and educated has sharply declined. If you look at Femina magazine from the 70s and 80s all the women portrayed were pink in color. If you look at one today, the women are all shades of brown Reflective of the Indian population. Femina caters to middle class urban young women.

Bollywood which mostly targets North Indians who are generally poorer and less educated have actors with pink faces and muscular bodies and awful acting and silly stories. The South Indian movie industry targeted at the slightly wealthier, better educated urban population of southern India have normal brown skin and on average better story lines and more realistic acting. (There are exceptions)

5. The more educated and urban and sophisticated a person is, the less likely s/he is to be fixated on gora. However, it will still take generations for it to wash out of the system. My girlfriend who is fair (by Indian standards) always rubs lime juice on her skin when she comes in from the sun. She is not discriminatory towards people of different colors but for herself prefers not to be tanned.

6. Politicians in India often come from the lowest strata of society, often rural and minimally educated. Do not cherry pick things said by them . I do not know whAt happened in UP to get everyone so excited...but please know that in general South Indians look down on UPites and Biharis as lumpen elements NOT the other way round.

This is the most contradictory statement ever. First you oppose the article by referring it as 'racism' then you resort to labelling South Indians as Africans? What?
Why it is racism if someone is black. If I am black I would be proud of it. South Indians are black and they should be proud of it and should not go for such fairness shit. I was just pointing out their same complexion and it will not possible to change the complexion due to any procedure except plastic surgery.

Why not make them blond with blue eyes?:tsk::tsk::tsk:
Serious identity problems on the Indian continent.

It has to do with Hindu religion.
They have claims in their history, that their physical appearance cannot substantiate.

There was quite a few fair and lovely ads in Bangladesh the last time I visited.

Honestly I don't think there's a single Bangladeshi model that isn't fair skinned. But, whatever I honestly prefer dark skin women anyway.

Back
Top Bottom