What's new

Indian (BHEL) made power plant breaks down in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Heard of google?

Google

Or you dont have patience for that too?

Well if you have super piller structure , please promote your engineering , I am interested in hear more about it also other people will know more about indian engineering marvel

WB??Is it West Bengal?If so how is a sanction in WB which is a state in India going to affect Bangladesh??
I'm afraid Bangladesh is the only country which is not happy with BHEL and just for your informaton nearly half of the Siemens machines in Middle East are made in India by siemens India.

What is West Bengal? There is nothing called West Bengal in Bangladesh. We know something called World Bank who we familiar with.
I am not aware of any Made in India Siemens comes to Bangladesh. It probably made in China Siemens or made in Germany Siemens.

Guys

Not to take away the fact that there are equally a good number of BD members who Portray Bangladesh for what it is - A Progressive country.
Regards.
Yes, BD people are for change in their economy, income, life-style and everything. We have slowly turned ourselves to be a group of progressive minded people. The more we are educated, we will become more and more progressive minded. This is the only way to survive in this harsh world and this is how BD can earn respect from other countries.

I dont understand is Bangladesh has a large reserve of natural resources (correct me if i am wrong) then how come there is a shortage of natural gas

I dont understand is Bangladesh has a large reserve of natural resources (correct me if i am wrong) then how come there is a shortage of natural gas

I am not very sure, but when a few years before Indian govt started to push gas-dependent TATA projects, BD slowed down its gas exploration activities. What we see at present is the after effects of that slowing down.

BD is trying to improve the situation by developing the already found gas fields and by trying to find more new fields. But, note that BD is not that rich in gas, at least not at at par with Iran. Also, India itself has much more gas reserves than BD. But, BD may have offshore huge gas blocks near Kutubdia island.

Last edited:
Here is the Indian engineering marvel the
Behold !!!! and be speechless

"IRON PILLAR"
Reference:Iron pillar of Delhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

07531a6a6e857c8e78c846c6f2f25f1b.jpg

I don't know but we have lot of these iron pillars too :D

b7777735b78b5cd02d6daf25f3cedcbf._.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Seems like these are transformers ans switches built in India, which we our own companies can build and export. I am not surprised to see some them made from India as well by Siemens. But I was concerned about the turbines.

: : Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. : :

Major equipment like Gas Turbines, Generators, Gas Booster Compressors, Generator Transformers as well as state-of-the-art Control Systems were manufactured by BHEL at their various plants in India. For the civil as well as erection commissioning and other local works, local companies in Bangladesh were associated.

I know BHEL build turbines..

Gud going bd. .u r on a path of development ahead of pakistan

I am not very sure, but when a few years before Indian govt started to push gas-dependent TATA projects, BD slowed down its gas exploration activities. What we see at present is the after effects of that slowing down.

BD is trying to improve the situation by developing the already found gas fields and by trying to find more new fields. But, note that BD is not that rich in gas, at least not at at par with Iran. Also, India itself has much more gas reserves than BD. But, BD may have offshore huge gas blocks near Kutubdia island.

But eastwatch If i am not wrong there was some investment on oilfileds by US when Bill Clinton visited South Asia..what about those already invested projects??are there enough petroleum produced from there?

But eastwatch If i am not wrong there was some investment on oilfileds by US when Bill Clinton visited South Asia..what about those already invested projects??are there enough petroleum produced from there?

Geologists say BD has a very little prospect of finding petroleum, but has quite an amount of natural gas reserves. The total reserve is quoted somewhere from 13 trillion (million x million) cft to 38 trillion cft. But, note that Indian NE has more gas reserves than this.

I assume that fields accounting to 13 trillion cft has already been discovered and developed. The gas already extracted amounts to about 7 trillion cft. After this, the pressure in many fields have become low, not to produce substative quantity without additional investment in machineries.

Many of the fields, now being developed, will produce gas in the next few years. BD has numerous gas fields with small quantity of gas. So, we we lose track of their names. But, I have read in the Bangla newspaper this week that Kutubdia island sea zone and its south contain a vast amount of reserve.

Part of these two fields, specially which are near the Burmese sea border, may be developed by the Chinese. They have offered their willingness and BD govt is also positive in the matter considering the geopolitics there. Burma will certainly welcome a Chinese participation rather than an US operation.

On the other hand, India has discovered a 100 trillion cft gas fields in the onshore south Orissa somewhere near Chilka lake. India thinks there are vast amount of gas in the Bay of Bengal. This is why all the three countries are doing all these tug of wars in that region.

I have come across a NEW THEORY that other than due to organic decomposition, oil and gas may also be produced by chemical reactions in the mantle zone deep inside the earth's crust. Indian geologists have conducted experiments in the deep sea soil near Andaman to find the theory true. Gas has leaked out of there to near the soil surface in the sea.

So, there may be a good quantity of oil and gas in the BoB and india is far ahead of us to know about it.

The iron pillar of Delhi, India is a 7 meter (22 feet) high pillar in the Qutb complex which is notable for the composition of the metals used in its construction.

The pillar, which weighs more than six tons, is said to have been fashioned at the time of Chandragupta II Vikramaditya (375–413),[1] though other authorities give dates as early as 912 BCE.[2] The pillar initially stood in the centre of a Jain temple complex housing twenty-seven temples that were destroyed by Qutb-ud-din Aybak, and their material was used in building the Qutub Minar and Quwwat-ul-Islam mosque.[3] The pillar and ruins of the temple stand all around the Qutb complex today. The pillar is 98% pure wrought iron, and is a testament to the high level of skill achieved by ancient Indian ironsmiths. It has attracted the attention of both archaeologists and metallurgists, as it has withstood corrosion for over 1,600 years in the open air.[4]
LAUGHING ON THIS MARVEL HEH ?? DID YOU EVER BOTHER TO READ THIS ON WIKIPEDIA?? THIS IS ONLY THE INTRODUCTORY PARA...
WHICH STRUCTURE IN PRESENT PAKISTAN WILL STAND FOR 2900 YEARS??THINK BEFORE YOU POST:angry:
eae1af0d113d127df8590c86cd9faa66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom