What's new

Indian (BHEL) made power plant breaks down in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
During my staying in Wayne State's (Wayne State University) dorm with BUET's Mechanical engineers, I eargerly asked if Indians were far more aptitude than them. They negated with many funny stories, one of which was a friend of mine got 99 percentiles in VECTOR MECHANICS along with other Bangladeshis close to his whereas IIT and other Indian products fell far behind. But seeing BUET's rating, Indians claimed that our students cheated. So came the next one and BUET's products outscored Indians again to shut their mouth up. The reason to cite it just to let you know that your deeds don't match with your words. A close relative of mine is one of the best in 'Steel Engineerings' in our Sub-continent who used to be in good list of even TATA. We have fallen behind because of the stoppage of the flow of industrialization but that doesn't mean that our DNA has changed.

That's more of Individual intelligence than general mass. And how come ur DNA is diffferent from India or at least the people from East and South East India... :what::what:

We need to edit the title of the thread......

"Indian made Power plant stop working because of Bangladesh Inabilities to provide fuel"

^^^^

Do you understand the difference between...a power planrt and a transformer.

Nope, he understands RAW, AWAMY, India and anything associated with India. :D

When their own govt is saying on records that the powerplant is closed due to lack of gas supply, I dont see why still we are still debating

Nope, he understands RAW, AWAMY, India and anything associated with India. :D

When their own govt is saying on records that the powerplant is closed due to lack of gas supply, I dont see why still we are still debating

Not debating .....we are having fun at the expense of a well fed ....Anti India lobby supporter here...Nothin more ...nothing less......

:rofl:

BHEL made turbine, transformers and power plants are failing all over the place and you want people to be impressed with fuel cell??? How pathetic!!!

Fuel Cell Technology is a Futuristic tech and needs Huge Funds, a 10MW Plant is operational at BHEL and who knows Like Tata Nano, India will Roll Out yet another "Cheap" Energy product for every one.

idune,
Mate I humbley request you to Plz carry on with BHEL Bashing.
I dont intend to interrupt you.

Plz do try to change search engines like Yahoo, or Bing to get more results.
If u get no more about BHEL plz make efforts for SAIL, NTPC , ONGC and other Multi Billion Enterprises that Exist ONLY in Indian in Entire SA.

BUT RATHER BHEL AND INDIA BASHING IF U WISH, DREAM TO HAVE A SIMILAR ENTITY IN UR COUNTRY, WHICH IS OFCOURSE A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR GAME, U WILL GET MORE PEACE AND HAPPINESS BY SEEING EMPLOYMENT, TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS, COMPARED TO ( MOMENTARY HAPPINESS ) WHAT U GET IN THESE BASHING POSTS, WHICH IS A WASTAGE OF YOUR OWN USEFUL ENERGY.

BTW even care to look at : Babcock and Wilcox ? GE ?
Have a look and you will find Nuclear Blasts and Hundreds of Affected Lives and with similar Failures.

You are Complaining about something You bought.. We didnt ask u to buy at Gun Point.
Even a "Torch" and "Mobile" has defects how can u say that a Power Plant with over 5 Distinct section :

CHP/Gas Storage
Boiler
Alternator Section
Control Section
Switch Yard
Cooling/Condenser section.

.. will not have failures ? Have u ever seen a Turbine ?
Have u visited a Power Plant ? Its a small City.
All is never 100% up and working in a city. Go and see a Plant u'll realize what i mean.

Last edited:
@Idune
I repeat where is the link that states that the current shutdown of gas plant is due to faulty turbine.Your are yet to provide a link.

Fuel Cell Technology is a Futuristic tech and needs Huge Funds, a 10MW Plant is operational at BHEL and who knows Like Tata Nano, India will Roll Out yet another "Cheap" Energy product for every one.

hi-tech engagement is NOT substitute to the facts that BHEL supplied damaged equipment and then used unethical political power to inflict loss

hi-tech engagement is NOT substitute to the facts that BHEL supplied damaged equipment and then used unethical political power to inflict loss

I am happy to see that Took my advise seriously to carry on with ur nice work.

Plz go On. I feel more happy by dreaming about the Technological development of my country rather Bashing others or helping to do so.

Thank You.

I think people need to have atleast some idea 'bout the technology that they r talking 'bout before they even start discussing it.Even if there be no shortage of fuel,still then a brand new power plant may have to be shut down many times during the starting phase.People need to understand that power plants r not sold in packages like an mp3 player.U cannot plug n play them.It has to be constructed at a place.Lot of things need fine-tuning in order to make it work.Things which take time.
So I'll say have some patience.In the mean time try gathering some info 'bout how a power plant actually works.Talking in terms of data,logic and information always makes some sense.All the rest ,doesn't.

Thank god.
idune seems to get the point.

If you are under any illusion that I or anyone (other than Indians offcourse) subscribing to Indian deception, fraud and interference then you are sorely mistaken.

Article and evidence already posted on BHEL shoddy engineering work in Bangladesh and india as well as fraud and predatory practices. What not surprising is that all these fraud and predatory practices of BHEL are supported by Indian govt and ministers.

I think people need to have atleast some idea 'bout the technology that they r talking 'bout before they even start discussing it.Even if there be no shortage of fuel,still then a brand new power plant may have to be shut down many times during the starting phase.People need to understand that power plants r not sold in packages like an mp3 player.U cannot plug n play them.It has to be constructed at a place.Lot of things need fine-tuning in order to make it work.Things which take time.
So I'll say have some patience.In the mean time try gathering some info 'bout how a power plant actually works.Talking in terms of data,logic and information always makes some sense.All the rest ,doesn't.

Another new import to the Indian fray to hide BHEL fraud and predatory practices. You have NOT said anything new than flocks of Indians already said. And as I said before Indians can repeat deception and lies using their sheer number and using friendly media BUT that cannot mask the core issues –

• BHEL supplied damaged turbine
  • BHEL refused to provide proper warranty for turbine
  • BHEL used Indian govt interference and Awami stooge govt to accept shoddy work

Wow looks like money grab from Indian engineering take money and run , we feel your pain , we do ... feel your pain hope you get your money returned :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom