What's new

Indian (BHEL) made power plant breaks down in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another new import to the Indian fray to hide BHEL fraud and predatory practices. You have NOT said anything new than flocks of Indians already said. And as I said before Indians can repeat deception and lies using their sheer number and using friendly media BUT that cannot mask the core issues –

• BHEL supplied damaged turbine
  • BHEL refused to provide proper warranty for turbine
  • BHEL used Indian govt interference and Awami stooge govt to accept shoddy work

BHEL is the only thing Bangladesh can afford.I don't think they can afford Siemens,ThyssenKrupp etc...

If you are under any illusion that I or anyone (other than Indians offcourse) subscribing to Indian deception, fraud and interference then you are sorely mistaken.

Article and evidence already posted on BHEL shoddy engineering work in Bangladesh and india as well as fraud and predatory practices. What not surprising is that all these fraud and predatory practices of BHEL are supported by Indian govt and ministers.

I don't know how it is in Bangladesh but in the UAE before any machne is shipped in, a team of generally two engineers fly to the plant where the machine is being made to check the machines .only after they are satisfied are the machines loaded on ships.

BHEL is a reputed company and has many succesfull projects in Africa.other Indian companies like L&T,Punj Loyld have many projects in Middle East.Indian companies have a good reputation here.

BHEL is the only thing Bangladesh can afford.I don't think they can afford Siemens,ThyssenKrupp etc...

Wow, you are a enginner???.... Lots of our projects are on hold because WB sanctioned on Siemens and most chinese companies uses Siemens only.
That is the only project where BHEL had a chance to even work on.

I don't know how it is in Bangladesh but in the UAE before any machne is shipped in, a team of generally two engineers fly to the plant where the machine is being made to check the machines .only after they are satisfied are the machines loaded on ships.

BHEL is a reputed company and has many succesfull projects in Africa.other Indian companies like L&T,Punj Loyld have many projects in Middle East.Indian companies have a good reputation here.

This is called Bangladesh. Everything is mismanaged when it is a govt-funded project. There must be privately funded power stations.

Perfection of "Benya/Bannijik art" lies in once ability in catering his/her activities according to environment. So, its no wonder BEHL's dudes are behaving different in UAE from BD. Reaping goods after Putting their puppets in power while not caring for the well-beings of 160 Million people, Indians are once again proving to be too shrwed of Benyas, which we as conscious fellas can't accept. And why are you trying to glorify BEHL whereas its deceptive and shoddy practice in BD is the core of the thread? Does your eulogy discount BEHL'S connivingness in BD? It's been Indian policy to keep us down after it had broken PAK. With the thieveries by their soldiers from BD's cantonment and industries, what Indian had started in 71 it hasn't been receding except getting innovative flavors.

You have NOT said anything new than flocks of Indians already said.
[/LIST]

And what have u said except for crying on top of ur lungs and trying to make ur imagination into a false Fact !!!:azn::azn::woot::woot:

ur posts are filled with hatred than any reason anyways... u remind me some people in US who now vouch for american cars just becoz Toyota has some technical snags not in its engine, which still is the best. Anways, u rn't an engineer , which i can guess pretty sure to understand what it takes to manufacture complex machines

And what have u said except for crying on top of ur lungs and trying to make ur imagination into a false Fact !!!:azn::azn::woot::woot:

ur posts are filled with hatred than any reason anyways... u remind me some people in US who now vouch for american cars just becoz Toyota has some technical snags not in its engine, which still is the best. Anways, u rn't an engineer , which i can guess pretty sure to understand what it takes to manufacture complex machines

Guys

Just leave it. I had been actively posting in this section of the forum, till i realized BD people here dont want to debate. They want a simple excuse for their misfortunes. Yeh, INDIA is the safest bet for bashing.
So let them rant , if ranting can give them solace, let it be so. A simple pressure issue, gets hate mongers to fill up 15 pages of Anti India hate. No words to describe this.

Not to take away the fact that there are equally a good number of BD members who Portray Bangladesh for what it is - A Progressive country.

Regards.

Well Indians are not really known for engineering marvels -
Sure the Taj Mahal was wonderful but that was a different story ...

This is a power plant and its not pani poori

BD should sue the company and get its money back 2 week and break down ... :disagree: wasted funds must be Mittal's top counterfiet material

Do indians normally know how to setup power plants ?? Can someone provide some company links pleas we have power shortage in Pakistan - might be useful

BD should sue the company and get its money back 2 week and break down ... :disagree: wasted funds must be Mittal's top counterfiet material

Do indians normally know how to setup power plants ?? Can someone provide some company links pleas we have power shortage in Pakistan - might be useful

and I bet you jumped in after reading only the title of the thread. :hitwall:

Reactions: rad

Yea sure they must sue us for not providing power plant which will work with out gas..read all the posts from the beginning and then start posting ..

and I bet you jumped in after reading only the title of the thread. :hitwall:
And a super ego of super-power (Who gives Honuman's azz) India couldn't have digested it for few hours.

Last edited:
Wow, you are a enginner???.... Lots of our projects are on hold because WB sanctioned on Siemens and most chinese companies uses Siemens only.
That is the only project where BHEL had a chance to even work on.

WB??Is it West Bengal?If so how is a sanction in WB which is a state in India going to affect Bangladesh??
I'm afraid Bangladesh is the only country which is not happy with BHEL and just for your informaton nearly half of the Siemens machines in Middle East are made in India by siemens India.

I think u need to read some history as well as material sciences books.Ever heard of the iron pillar at delhi which has been there for the last 1600 years without rusting or any other kind of deformity.

I think u need to read some history as well as material sciences books.Ever heard of the iron pillar at delhi which has been there for the last 1600 years without rusting or any other kind of deformity.

Well if you would post a link I would surely love to read about wonder of 1600 year :smokin: piller

I am not familiar with iron piller sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom