What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

One of many reasons why this is count is 3%

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bring Hindu-Muslim in the Video. If you see real, it's politics involve.

if this clip was pro-hindus U wud have said "propoganda".. now wjy r u believing these hindus my friend?
why suit your own taste?
Listen mate .. I totally aggree there are a lot of s*** Bags in Inidian society (as in any society) but blaming the whole community for the actions of few individuals is Not fair..
the same goes to Muslim community who are been targeted as a `all are terrorists`..
best regards.

if this clip was pro-hindus U wud have said "propoganda".. now wjy r u believing these hindus my friend?
why suit your own taste?
Listen mate .. I totally aggree there are a lot of s*** Bags in Inidian society (as in any society) but blaming the whole community for the actions of few individuals is Not fair..
the same goes to Muslim community who are been targeted as a `all are terrorists`..
best regards.

I can not agree more with you. There are lots of bugs in our society as a whole in Bangladesh,india and pakistan. Before we pointed out to other we would like to reflect ourselves first.

Regards,

If an Indian "Muslim" dies fighting for India unless it be for a just cause (ie self defence, to help the oppressed etc) And insanity has not overcome him, I pray that he is granted a humiliating death and burns in hell.

An all out war against Pakistan would comprise of the later.

Last edited:
If an Indian "Muslim" dies fighting for India unless it be for a just cause (ie self defence, to help the oppressed etc) And insanity has not overcome him, I pray that he is granted a humiliating death and burns in hell.

An all out war against Pakistan would comprise of the later.

Enjoy your pathetic comment.

I don't know if you are going to heaven or not, but Shabir Ahmed Malik definitely did -

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmiri Shia mourn India patriot

There is no greater act of devotion than serving one's motherland.

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, did this happen in Delhi? This is a very cheap stunt to pull on a visiting state head. Hard to believe. It's rude and uncivilized.

The one talking to Musharraf had a pair of eyes I've seen somewhere else, oh yes, Mousavi's, which resembles a pair of typical Jew eyes to me.

Wait.. you are a "Chinese" and you understand Hindi/Urdu? Now don't tell me that you learned this language in school or somewhere else because that would be hard to believe.

Why pretend to be Chinese?

Wait.. you are a "Chinese" and you understand Hindi/Urdu? Now don't tell me that you learned this language in school or somewhere else because that would be hard to believe.

Why pretend to be Chinese?

I don't understand, yes, and I don't know what they were talking about. But clearly, the General was not enjoying it, unlike a friendly question induced friendly laughs. And the one who was talking to the general has a very obnoxious smear on his face.

I don't have to be a genius to understand what's going on.

I don't understand, yes, and I don't know what they were talking about. But clearly, the General was not enjoying it, unlike a friendly question induced friendly laughs. And the one who was talking to the general has a very obnoxious smear on his face.

I don't have to be a genius to understand what's going on.

Point taken. :)

From your previous post it seemed that you understood what the Indian Muslim MP said.

Anyways, I do agree that it was a bit rude. Whatever said and done, Musharaff was a guest and should have been treated with respect.

Back
Top Bottom