What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

You all are speaking in the favor of my argument! Muslims are Muslims First before being Indian. And when they "become Indian", they have to see Pakistan as their "Enemy State". But we know

"Every Momin (true believer) is brother of every other Momin and strengthens it just like a brick holds another brick and constitutes strong building" Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

QUOTE]

Hello ..yeh Hindustan hai....jo iske jazbe se wakif hain woh apne deen ka ehmiyat watan se kam rakhte hain...

Momin ? huh....suniye...jo mussalman batwaare ko kubul nahin kiye the aur Hindustan me reh gaye the..woh Hindistani hain ...Mussalman baad me hain....

Is baat ka isse bada wajood kya ho sakta hai ?

You created Paksitan for Muslims...the land of Purity...there were millions of Muslims

who did not believe in partitioning the country on the basis of religion...

And they consitute what we call Hindutani Mussalman ....jinko Hindustani hone pe garv hain ..

Hum bhi apne aankh aur kaan kholke chalte hain bhaisaab....

Baat aisa hai ki apne chaaro taraf ghumne wale Mussalman kehte hain ...

Allah ka laakh laakh shukr hai ...batwaare ke waqt hum Paksitan rawana nahin hue...

Poochne par ? bolte hain ki bhai dekh to rahe haain Pakistan me kya ho raha hai ...?

^Beards are not allowed, unless it is mandatory in your religion.

How hard is that to understand? Not very, unless your sole purpose is to slander.

As hard as it can get ....

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

My friend, White Strip represents minority and 25% of the flag is dedicated to show that. But still, Pakistan is a Muslim Stage. Key posts, like post of Prime Minister, President, Chief of the Army etc can only be a Muslim. Only a year back, we had Rana Bhagwan Dass as our Chief Justic and he is one of the most respected judges of the Supreme Court. Muslims are in 96% of population in Pakistan and we claim to be a Muslim Country with Muslim Army. We do have non-muslims in the army but in case they are not, its not contradictory. What point do you want to make by bringing the flag in discussion?

How would you defend your Secular Indian Image when 96% of your army is Hindu? If so, admit India is a Hindu state with Hindu Army.

Okay ..all said and done ..let us fight and we avenge Tarain and you avenge 1971....

Happy ?

@vandemataram

Look who's ambassadors of Muslims of India :azn:

If every Muslim in India is so proud to be an Indian, what is your answer of they staying away from Indian Army? Many of your countrymen have said "Muslims in India are Muslims and Indian side by side". They are not leaving their "region" out for "dharti mata". And why the people who thank God for not going to Pakistan are targeted after Mumbai Attacks? so they could should thank more? :what:

Partition of India is not one thousand years old history. We became India and Pakistan hardly 60 years back. India was partitioned on the basis of Religion and Two Nation Theory. And I feel this theory still exists in the Muslims of India. They are not hands-in-hands with you in army. What is your "justification" for 77.6% of Muslims being absent as per their demographic share?

Fights and wars are not to be happy but what can one do when another war between the two country is "maktoob" (written).

G H A Z W A T U L H I N D

never should a 'hindutva' or a 'hindu extremist' rant come from you after what you've posted.
isn't there a separate section for religious minded people in this forum?

never should a 'hindutva' or a 'hindu extremist' rant come from you after what you've posted.
isn't there a separate section for religious minded people in this forum?

Relegion is not socks for Muslims that is worn when needed and taken off when not. Islam is complete philosophy of life, not procedure to offer prayer as most of the religions are used to. This is where you see a fundamental difference between us. Thats where Two Nations are Constituted. This is where Indian Muslims seem to participate only 22.6% in the national defense.

And by the way, Mahatma Gandhi has been saying something about 4 War between India and Pakistan. 3 have been fought already and 4th one is on the list. Would you like to deny sayings of Mahatma Gandhi?

Relegion is not socks for Muslims that is worn when needed and taken off when not. Islam is complete philosophy of life, not procedure to offer prayer as most of the religions are used to. This is where you see a fundamental difference between us. Thats where Two Nations are Constituted. This is where Indian Muslims seem to participate only 22.6% in the national defense.
if I am not mistaken you are saying that it's because of being muslim...the Indian muslims are not interested in the nation's defense?
And by the way, Mahatma Gandhi has been saying something about 4 War between India and Pakistan. 3 have been fought already and 4th one is on the list. Would you like to deny sayings of Mahatma Gandhi?
This is bogus....the reference is of some hogue prophecy site...which does not mention any further reference...tried googling couldn't find any reference to it.
I know a lot about gandhi...yet I have never come across this load of bull.

What is the source of that quote? I don't believe that Gandhi said anything of that sort.

if I am not mistaken you are saying that it's because of being muslim...the Indian muslims are not interested in the nation's defense?

This is for you guys to find out. You know the results already, you just need to find the reason of those results.

This is bogus....the reference is of some hogue prophecy site...which does not mention any further reference...tried googling couldn't find any reference to it. I know a lot about gandhi...yet I have never come across this load of bull.

I dont know how you are not told about that. Its not history of Mr. Jinnah but Mahtma Gandhi. In spite of being a Paksitani I had learned about this "little" aspect of Matma Gandhi years back. And that was the time I knew nothing about any other resource of 4th war or Ghawatulhind. I have only recently (a year back) come to know that there exist Ahadith and predictions from other Muslim/non-Muslim scholars about this. Predictions of Nemat-Ullah-Shah Wali have been rediscovered only 6 months back as they were in Persian.

This is history about Mahatma Gandhi and and an important aspect about India. You should be able to find more than enough references about it. But if it is deliberately hidden, I cannot say anything about it.

But if you are not satisfied, try googling Nemat-Ullah-Shah Wali and watch some of the Videos on him. You might need to make an extra effort because that program is presented by Zaid Hamid - Having said that, Nemat Ullah Shah Wali existed nearly 300 years back and has predicted hundreds of events ahead. Not a single of them has been slightly different to what he predicted.

Setting everything apart, does religion really matter in army. For me the most important thing is the love for the your own country and frankly speaking if one got to number the prority of a human then religion would not be even in the top 3.

1. Country
2. Oneself (that is Yourself)
3. Family

After this as per religion would follow.

Ya i know some wont agree with it but thats the fact, whether you like it or not.

Setting everything apart, does religion really matter in army. For me the most important thing is the love for the your own country and frankly speaking if one got to number the prority of a human then religion would not be even in the top 3.

1. Country
2. Oneself (that is Yourself)
3. Family

After this as per religion would follow.

Ya i know some wont agree with it but thats the fact, whether you like it or not.

u know what !!! i may sound a little arrogant but this is the truth I believe....

an advanced human brain always thinks... gud or bad depending on to whom u r talking to but the reality is God is nothing but the power or energy in this universe...

For us we seem the best creatures ever, which is meaningless. We don't have a history beyond 50,000 years and more specifically beyond 10,000-15,000 yrs.. Earth is 4.5 billion yrs old, leave abt the age of this Universe....
Even if the entire humanity vanishes off thisearth... nothing wrong wud happen when u consider how many species got extinct by the same nature which gave birth to them or by us....

Country is the first as u wud say Earth is the first, then me myself and my family .. again religion is just a tool to discipline us .. there r gud and bads with anything and everything....

@vandemataram

Look who's ambassadors of Muslims of India :azn:

If every Muslim in India is so proud to be an Indian, what is your answer of they staying away from Indian Army? Many of your countrymen have said "Muslims in India are Muslims and Indian side by side". They are not leaving their "region" out for "dharti mata". And why the people who thank God for not going to Pakistan are targeted after Mumbai Attacks? so they could should thank more? :what:

Partition of India is not one thousand years old history. We became India and Pakistan hardly 60 years back. India was partitioned on the basis of Religion and Two Nation Theory. And I feel this theory still exists in the Muslims of India. They are not hands-in-hands with you in army. What is your "justification" for 77.6% of Muslims being absent as per their demographic share?

why don't u question the same thing for ur country ?
why do u same people though being muslims fight each other ? as per ur logic there sudn't be a fight between u becoz u r all same ???

The simple ans is .. we will fight for most parts of our history either it be an excuse for religion, race, society status, local vs non-locals, and many more....

Until u keep the same people busy by providing education and employment.. that's not to say people then won't fight... atleast changes wud reduce for stakes r high !!!!

Back
Top Bottom