What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

What crap are you saying. In the world 30% population is muslim but 100% of terrorist is Muslim. Same logic.
but to give a more matured answer to your immature question, in chennai about 80% of leather industry is dominated by muslims and their population is only 10% (+-) why?
similarly there are many trades where muslims join because of family and connections thus raising their percentage. There is no know discrimination in the indian army as your question is alluding to.

0% of terrorist are Muslim.
No reference that a Muslim is a terrorist.

I change my name to ARJUN never means I m Hindu.
Name is not the identification of religion

No Y punishment there is a whole debate ....
Threating someone with punishable consequences should be debated.

We human being have made to worship ALLAH.
May be u know ADAM (First Human being made) in mostof the religions including Islam. He was also made to worship.
Not proven scientifically....so I am not forced to believe...and religious books are the ones I simply have no faith on.

And u can ask this question after ur death.
I don't care what happens after my death.

No losing..I m here ...I said u can call me through messaging on my visitor profile
Fair enough.

Now ur mixing Freedom Fighters (Jihadies ) with terrorist.
We call them freedom fighters u call them terrorist.

These Jihadees freedom fighters fighting for their land , for their security etc

So there are still good terrorists and bad terrorists....

Now ur mixing Freedom Fighters (Jihadies ) with terrorist.
We call them freedom fighters u call them terrorist.

These Jihadees freedom fighters fighting for their land , for their security etc

ok these jihadies as you call it are afghans and punjabis. there is hardly any kashmiri terrorist or jihadi.
So they are not jihadis only terrorist.

Whatever...but the question still remains.....why should one be punished for not praying...or pleasing the god....if he is the god...then everyone is equal...even if the person who does not prey...

For that I say read other religion BOOKS like Bible and QURAN etc.
U will find human being is only made to Worship GOD (In Islam and many other religions) :)

Keeping ones religious believes and duties to oneself and not forcing it on others should be a better option.

There is no force in ISLAM, but Yes killing innocent (of any religion) is sin........and its GUNAHAE AKBAR (Big SIN) to kill Muslim :).
Which Talibans (Non muslims) do.

0% of terrorist are Muslim.
No reference that a Muslim is a terrorist.

I change my name to ARJUN never means I m Hindu.
Name is not the identification of religion

go and tell hakimullah mehsud that he is not a muslim. Irespective of your name you will not live another day.

Threating someone with punishable consequences should be debated.

Not proven scientifically....so I am not forced to believe...and religious books are the ones I simply have no faith on.

I don't care what happens after my death.

Fair enough.

Good we also don't care what you say about religion or life after death. you can put your reservations after death in front of God if you would be in a condition to do so.

;)

So there are still good terrorists and bad terrorists....

Terrorists are terrorists.....
No difference in bad or good..

But people fihghting for their freedom or land is different and or not terrorists.

The answer is simple. Allah is the God. I think that defines it all and we are His creatures who have to accept Allah's will no matter what we have to do.

Have to accepts is the problem here.....why " Have to accept" ...when it should be ....."want to accept"....

It is easy for us nd if it is difficult to understand to you, you can keep your reservations to your self. We have no problem with this fact.
If you are so offended by the discussion ....get off this thread and look for something suitable to your taste..:wave:

ok these jihadies as you call it are afghans and punjabis. there is hardly any kashmiri terrorist or jihadi.
So they are not jihadis only terrorist.

They are Kashmiries. and If people from PAKISTAN coming to J&K then its not wrong coz J&K is the part of PAKISTAN.

He is KAHMISRI not Afgani or other

Terrorists are terrorists.....
No difference in bad or good..

But people fihghting for their freedom or land is different and or not terrorists.

So people going Kabooom in Pakistan are terrorist...but people going Kaboom in another part of the world are Freedom fighters......

So this is what Pakistanis have learnt after all these years of terrorist activities happening all over Pakistan...by the same so called freedom fighters created by Pakistani Agencies...oh sorry Pakistani Non State actors...

Have to accepts is the problem here.....why " Have to accept" ...when it should be ....."want to accept"....

If you are so offended by the discussion ....get off this thread and look for something suitable to your taste..:wave:

You have to accept because you are not in a mode to accept. We have to accept because we are more than willing to accept. That is the difference. And if you don't accept no body cares about it.

As fat as leaving the discussion is concerned it is you who is offending the sentiments of many with your delusional beliefs about religions and God.

:)

Dear Pakistani friends,

Allah hasn't given you the right to call anyone pure or impure Muslim.What you should do is to concentrate on what you are doing.

If you are so hurt when someone attacks Muslims then i would like to know what action you take when US drones kill innocent Pakistanis.

Just because our country hasn't declared itself Islamic state doesnt mean that the people living in it are not pure Muslims.

People like you are the ones who issue fatwas against actors not having a beard or players not doing namaz at the time of playing matches.

Being an Indian Muslim doesnt mean that they will start supporting terrorists and Pakistanis.

I would say the most impure Muslims are those who attack mosques and kill people.And by you logic the Pakistani Army is also impure coz it has attacked a mosques full of terrorists.And talking of the Indian Army..our Army never attacks a mosque...i have seen operations where the terrorists hid in the mosques and Army asked the maulvis to talk to the terroist and the negotiation happened...we are not as bad as you make us to be.

Thats the difference.........
You dont accept ...UR not Muslim
We accept ...We are Muslim :)

Now u gave up :)

So people going Kabooom in Pakistan are terrorist...but people going Kaboom in another part of the world are Freedom fighters......

Now again ur mixing 2 parties....
Go and read JIHAD from weki

So this is what Pakistanis have learnt after all these years of terrorist activities happening all over Pakistan...by the same so called freedom fighters created by Pakistani Agencies...oh sorry Pakistani Non State actors...

Wts heppening in PAKISTAN is not done by PAKISTAN.
well in J&K ...yes we have the same policy.

People fighting in J&K are he local freedom fighters.

Back
Top Bottom