What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

Its not about muslim killing muslims. its about Good Indian Muslim soldier killing enemies of India even if they are muslims. :toast_sign:

I say they are not Muslims....

I would like to cleaify few things that Islam is th religion for Muslims....and in Islam if any Muslim kills any other Muslim will be taken out from the Islam religion.

As u talk abt PAK ARMY.

There intentions are only to protect Pakistan, and take back Pakistan LAND J&K.

I would like to cleaify few things that Islam is th religion for Muslims....and in Islam if any Muslim kills any other Muslim will be taken out from the Islam religion.

As u talk abt PAK ARMY.

So The Taliban and Pakistan army are In fight... So both of them are not Muslims??? Am I right???

My friend, is pakistan the only Islamic country in the world as per you guys?

Iran and Iraq fought a ten year war. A few million killed. All muslim.

There are many wars between many Muslim countries and Muslim nations. But I said if u r Muslim and follow Islamic rules then u cant kill your Muslim brother.

Thats y Talibans are also not Muslims.

We have 3% of our army who are muslims, debatable as that statistic may be seeing as the Indian army has always refused attempts to pigeon-hole its soldiers on the basis of their religion.

Does that mean you guys would stop before firing, call out "times", ascertain the religion of the Indian soldier about to fire at you, and then proceed to pull the trigger ..... or not?

When ur Muslim Soliders (So called by u), we can respond in our protection ....its not illegal

Get real bro. If you are the enemy, you WILL be finished. By ALL Indians.

Cheers, Doc

U need some studies.....Wt I m pointing

They are defending their nation against the invaders like one will do once his family is attacked. It doesn't matter whats the religion of attacker; all that is important is the safety of the family.

Agree............in defence u can do any thing who ever in the oppenent.
But if Muslim Indian Soldiers are killing or participating innocent Mulim people like in Kashmir...then they should study Islamic rules what they would be considered after there attempt. :)

BTW in your nation itself Muslims have killed more muslims than any where else in the world.

Need reference.
Without any logicc or prove dont debate.

The operative word being "I".

By that logic my friend, a large section of Pakistani society is now non-muslim. A significant change of your demographics post-Partition .....

As u talk abt PAK ARMY.

Sorry, but I do not agree. Pakistan has been the aggressor on a number of occasions against India.

A country with 170 million muslims.

I do not know the technical urdu word, maybe you can help, but a country which has been declared by your own muslim clerics as a "muslim friendly" country where muslims are safe, secure, prosperous, and at freedom to practice their religion and conduct their social life in a manner of their choosing.

So your country and your army's intentions are anything but those that you have proclaimed them to be.

Cheers, Doc

So The Taliban and Pakistan army are In fight... So both of them are not Muslims??? Am I right???

No Talibans are not Muslims......
They are already declared NON-Muslims many years ago in Muslim communites not in Pakistan and all over the world.

They are violoting Islmic rules, how can they called them Muslims..

Having Islamic name never means ur Muslim.
I can change my name as ARJUN and believe 5 pillers of ISLAM and worship to ALLAH...I would be called Muslim not Hindu :)

As u talk abt PAK ARMY.

So by you point entire Pak armypersonnel are not muslims?:rofl::rofl::rofl: and what would be the total population of muslims in Pakistan say 1 to 2 million or less than that????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and BTW do Islam gave you the power to judge other human being is a Muslim or not???

Expecting your answers...

the 3% of indian muslims are army are neither significant majority nor play any important role. Given the demographics and population percentage of India it is highly unlikely to be free from Hindu numerical superiority anytime soon. The population ratio of Hindus vs Muslims in India is extremely far off so your ought to see such trends in public service. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has reasons to love their country and just because they choose to join the army doesnt give a right to anyone for questioning their faith. Playing the popular muslim card is an idealogy harvested in us during the war of afghanistan by great powers for their own ambitions. We have been gifted for such policies by breakaway of east pakistan.

And for those bashing Pakistan vis-a-vis, please be informed that we are declared as "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" hence reserve a constitional right to reserve key public positions for people of Muslim faith. That is our own internal issue and no rights to objection are recocnized.

Last edited:
The operative word being "I".

Plz dont correct my labguage and grammer.....I m not focusing on it as I m writing many posts at a time.

By that logic my friend, a large section of Pakistani society is now non-muslim. A significant change of your demographics post-Partition .....

Sorry, but I do not agree. Pakistan has been the aggressor on a number of occasions against India.

Proves required plz..
Pakistan Army atempted for J&K and thats right as its part of PAKISTAN......

A country with 170 million muslims.

I do not know the technical urdu word, maybe you can help, but a country which has been declared by your own muslim clerics as a "muslim friendly" country where muslims are safe, secure, prosperous, and at freedom to practice their religion and conduct their social life in a manner of their choosing.

So your country and your army's intentions are anything but those that you have proclaimed them to be.

Cheers, Doc

No Talibans are not Muslims......
They are already declared NON-Muslims many years ago in Muslim communites not in Pakistan and all over the world.

They are violoting Islmic rules, how can they called them Muslims..

Having Islamic name never means ur Muslim.
I can change my name as ARJUN and believe 5 pillers of ISLAM and worship to ALLAH...I would be called Muslim not Hindu :)

Talibans are Claiming them to be Muslims though, and they are radical About it, fighting for the religion according to them.... I have had my subordinates as Muslims and They say exactly what you say, Talibans are not Muslims....

Islam is a peaefull religion, But some radical taliban Who claim themselves muslims, are To be Killed, and Pakistan army is doing a Fair job Out there... But My Question to you is,The Indian Army has Muslims who are Killing those who are an Insult to not only Islam but also to the whole Human race , You say taliban as terrorist but not Muslims.... Same here, Those whom we are Killing are not muslims... I can justify it if you want to

Last edited:
So by you point entire Pak armypersonnel are not muslims?:rofl::rofl::rofl: and what would be the total population of muslims in Pakistan say 1 to 2 million or less than that????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How can u say that ? When I said that PAK Army Muslims?

Thats the only problem u people interprete every thing wrong !!!!

PAKISTAN Army is killing Talibans (They are non Muslims)
PAKISTAN was killing Indians (They are non Muslims)

and BTW do Islam gave you the power to judge other human being is a Muslim or not???

Expecting your answers...

I m taking abt in the light of Islamic rules.......

And In Islam one Muslim cant kill other Muslim
and yes we have this power to judge and we have declare Talibans non muslim :) :cheers:

The Indian Army is a traditional force and many battalions are organised on the basis of regions and caste. Thus we have the Sikh regiment, the Marathas, the Gorkhas etc. But this does not apply at the officer level. So it is no surprise to see a Mohammed Zaki commanding Garhwali troops or a Y N Sharma as commanding officer of the Grenadiers(which incidentally has Muslim soldiers).

It is undoubtedly true that the number of Muslims in the Army is less than their proportion in the population. This is a historical legacy as the recruitment of Muslims in the armed forces in pre-Independence India was concentrated in Punjab, North West Frontier and Balochistan, all part of Pakistan today.

A similar argument can be also made on the basis of region. The states of Orissa or Gujarat or even Andhra Pradesh are not represented in proportion to their population. To assume any bias on this basis is to see evil where none exists.

Agree............in defence u can do any thing who ever in the oppenent.
But if Muslim Indian Soldiers are killing or participating innocent Mulim people like in Kashmir...then they should study Islamic rules what they would be considered after there attempt. :)

they picture you commented on was from Kargil War. So you mean to say the invading PA officers were all innocent. Wow, you are a genius.. :rofl::rofl:

BTW innocent kashmiris are killed by terrorists across the border and soldiers like these take guns against those terrorists.

Need reference.
Without any logicc or prove dont debate.

Goggle search about Shias and Ahmadis persecution in Pakistan. Also what u think about Taliban doesn't matter coz Taliban themselves considers that they are fighting for the cause of Islam. The very same Taliban were true muslims for you when they were killing innocent Afghani and now since the tide has turn the direction they became non-muslim. How ironic?

And not to forget the killing of innocent Bengalis by Pakistani Army in 1971 and before. further Killings of Baloch, Pakhtuns by ur army what do u have to say about your army now? are they muslims?

Talibans are Claiming them to be Muslims though, and they are radical About it, fighting for the religion according to them.... I have had my subordinates as Muslims and They say exactly what you say, Talibans are not Muslims....

Lets say, I m living in USA or UK...n lets say I say to the world that I am an Indian.......
So by rules and law ...I am Pakistani.....so wt ever I say I would be called only Pakistan....regardless wt I am claiming.

Talibans are not Muslims ....ur subordinates are right !!!

Islam is a peaefull religion, But by some radical taliban Who claim themselves are To be Killed, and Pakistan army is doing a Fair job Out there... But My Question to you is,The Indian Army has Muslims who are Killing those who are an Insult to not only Islam but also to the whole Human race , You say taliban as terrorist but not Muslims.... Same here, Those whom we are Killing are not muslims... I can justify it if you want to

IA is killing innocent people, J&K is not the terrotary of India.
First discuss and debatte on that ......J&K was declared as the part of PAKKISTAN in 1947 ...as it has majority of Muslims.....and they fought (political fight )for the freedom of Pakistan from Brisish.

Zubair I am not correcting your grammar man. Far be it from me to be a grammar nazi as some luminaries here.

All I was referring to was the fact that "you" considered them not to be muslims, for whatever your own personal opinion in the matter was worth in the larger scheme of things with regard to their truly being muslim or not.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom