What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

Thats the difference.........
You dont accept ...UR not Muslim
We accept ...We are Muslim :)

Now u gave up :)
when v said that v are muslim??? v are secular, nationalism comes before anything for us. v put our nation first rather than our religion first. v donot fight other country on the name of religion. we are indian first than hindu, muslim sikh, isai. got it???

Now again ur mixing 2 parties....
Go and read JIHAD from weki

Wts heppening in PAKISTAN is not done by PAKISTAN.
well in J&K ...yes we have the same policy.

People fighting in J&K are he local freedom fighters.

So what about the guys in swat ,FATA and balochistan.are they all freedom fighters too!!!

You have to accept because you are not in a mode to accept.

No ...I don't have to accept as I don't want to accept......and thats free will.....

We have to accept because we are more than willing to accept.
Rather you are made to accept ...by people around you.......so its a social conditioning working here and not free will....you nave to accept because if you don't you will not be allowed to be a part of the society of which you want to be part of.

That is the difference.

Yes there is a difference of Will and choice...a basic human right ...to live ones life the way he wants and not by the way someone forces upon him.

And if you don't accept no body cares about it.
You do care ...otherwise you would not be spending your time trying to convince me to believe what you believe.

As fat as leaving the discussion is concerned it is you who is offending the sentiments of many with your delusional beliefs about religions and God.
Its the people with delusional believes that feel their sentiments are offended by asking questions ....

@MZUBAIR: I am here....

Dear Pakistani friends,

Allah hasn't given you the right to call anyone pure or impure Muslim.What you should do is to concentrate on what you are doing.

We cant call Talibans (ur hindu brothers) Muslims :).

If you are so hurt when someone attacks Muslims then i would like to know what action you take when US drones kill innocent Pakistanis.

Yes its wrong ....US is doing wrong and Americans are Muslim.....may be u never know this.
Y havent u learn that in ur school that Americans are christians not Muslims

Just because our country hasn't declared itself Islamic state doesnt mean that the people living in it are not pure Muslims.

First read wts the critera to be called MUSLIM....U will find how many Muslims u have.

People like you are the ones who issue fatwas against actors not having a beard or players not doing namaz at the time of playing matches.

Being an Indian Muslim doesnt mean that they will start supporting terrorists and Pakistanis.

I would say the most impure Muslims are those who attack mosques and kill people.And by you logic the Pakistani Army is also impure coz it has attacked a mosques full of terrorists.And talking of the Indian Army..our Army never attacks a mosque...i have seen operations where the terrorists hid in the mosques and Army asked the maulvis to talk to the terroist and the negotiation happened...we are not as bad as you make us to be.

:sniper: Ronday jow :)
Dont troll ......logics and refrences required

when v said that v are muslim??? v are secular, nationalism comes before anything for us. v put our nation first rather than our religion first. v donot fight other country on the name of religion. we are indian first than hindu, muslim sikh, isai. got it???

Thats the difference.....
Thats Y we separated in 1947.

Thats Y people of J&K dont want to be with u.

Thankxs that u came to the ultimate answer .....:yahoo:

So what about the guys in swat ,FATA and balochistan.are they all freedom fighters too!!!

No they were terrorists ...they were funded by other countries (including India) to brake PAKISTAN (A Muslim STATE).

hey people dont feed the troller, he is as ignorant as a .......hisaab se laga lo yaar. his grammar is pathetic..look wht he has written

Yes its wrong ....US is doing wrong and Americans are Muslim.....may be u never know this.

he doesnot know what he is talking about. he needs medical help. i have my sympathy for him.

No ...I don't have to accept as I don't want to accept......and thats free will.....

Sir je ap acept nahi kartay tu app Muslim nahi hain...
Agar app kartay hotay tu Muslim hotay ...simple..

App na acept karain....

Rather you are made to accept ...by people around you.......so its a social conditioning working here and not free will....you nave to accept because if you don't you will not be allowed to be a part of the society of which you want to be part of.

Yes, this is the basic ideology of ISLAM ....u accept it u embrace it....
U dont accept it u leave it.
Simple :)

Yes there is a difference of Will and choice...a basic human right ...to live ones life the way he wants and not by the way someone forces upon him.

There is no force in ISLAM....
Like if I come to India I have to follow Indian Country Rules .....if I violate I will be punished...if u want to act wrong and against defiend Indian rules then u have to leave India

Similarly If I have acdepted ISLAM then I have to follow its rules. If I want to act against Islamic rules I have to leave it

I hope my point is clear to u.....

You do care ...otherwise you would not be spending your time trying to convince me to believe what you believe.

I m not conviening u I am clearifing you

Its the people with delusional believes that feel their sentiments are offended by asking questions ....

@MZUBAIR: I am here....

No they were terrorists ...they were funded by other countries (including India) to brake PAKISTAN (A Muslim STATE).

So the "freedom fighters" in Kashmir are also terrorists as they attack innocents and are funded by other countries(Pakistan).Dude I dont know how much believe in life after death or something but right now yu r living in the present world,so work to make it a better place than worry about what happens later .If yourpeople had concentrated on your nations internal situation for the past 60 years instead of worrying about a peace of land which yu never had in the first place today you would have been one of the rising asian giants

Thats the difference.....
Thats Y we separated in 1947.

Thats Y people of J&K dont want to be with u.

Thankxs that u came to the ultimate answer .....:yahoo:

Only in your dreams boy!

Let me give you an idea about my state.There are three regions..Jammu,Kashmir and Leh Ladakh.

Give me one link of a video or news where people in Jammu and Ladakh are protesting against India...its only the Kashmiris...so plz dont talk about the whole state...i am from Jammu..and the majority ie jammu and leh ladakh regions are not protesting..only one region is..so no point of giving the state to Pakistanis.

hey people dont feed the troller, he is as ignorant as a .......hisaab se laga lo yaar. his grammar is pathetic..look wht he has written

he doesnot know what he is talking about. he needs medical help. i have my sympathy for him.

Sorry brother,

I cant write in proper grammer as I m writting in agile.
I appoligise about my language as I have never been focused on forums.

I m not here to troll. Disucss here if u have logical argument.
MODS are watching for trolls.

Thanxs,
Regards,
Muhammad Zubair.

Sir je ap acept nahi kartay tu app Muslim nahi hain...Agar app kartay hotay tu Muslim hotay ...simple..App na acept karain....
There is difference between ...believing....forced into believing......praying and forced to pray....and thats what I am debating here......

Yes, this is the basic ideology of ISLAM ....u accept it u embrace it....U dont accept it u leave it.
Simple :)

I repeat...There is difference between ...believing....forced into believing......praying and forced to pray....and thats what I am debating here......

There is no force in ISLAM...Like if I come to India I have to follow Indian Country Rules .....if I violate I will be punished...if u want to act wrong and against defiend Indian rules then u have to leave India. Similarly If I have acdepted ISLAM then I have to follow its rules. If I want to act against Islamic rules I have to leave it....I hope my point is clear to u.....

Why should one be forced to pray...and why should there be any punishment if one not prays.....

I m not conviening u I am clearifing you
The question still remains.....why punish someone for not praying...why force someone to pray....

Only in your dreams boy!

Let me give you an idea about my state.There are three regions..Jammu,Kashmir and Leh Ladakh.

J&K is the part of PAK

Give me one link of a video or news where people in Jammu and Ladakh are protesting against India...its only the Kashmiris...so plz dont talk about the whole state...i am from Jammu..and the majority ie jammu and leh ladakh regions are not protesting..only one region is..so no point of giving the state to Pakistanis.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I know ur not from JAMMU ....troller, liar.... :P

I am giving u one refenece as u asked DRAMAY

india-kashmir-protest-2009-2-16-2-33-6.jpg

There is difference between ...believing....forced into believing......praying and forced to pray....and thats what I am debating here......

Ur not forced to believe...ISLAM never forced to believe.
Give me a signle reference

I repeat...There is difference between ...believing....forced into believing......praying and forced to pray....and thats what I am debating here......

I repeat.........Ur not forced to believe...ISLAM never forced to believe.
Give me a single reference

Why should one be forced to pray...and why should there be any punishment if one not prays.....

The question still remains.....why punish someone for not praying...why force someone to pray....

Y corrupt people are punished in India...Corruption is not big sin as to murder.

Every one has to follow Indian rules who live in India.....similarly if any one adaopted ISLAM as relighion must have to obey Islamic rules or leave ISLAM as religion. Ur not forced to take ISLAM.

Thats Allah who will punish or forgive not u and me....

I hope ur question is cleared :hitwall:

@ Mzubair

Bhaijaan..yeh photo jo apne di he yeh srinigar city ki he..jammu ki nahi.

I dont need to prove where i am from..and i knew you would say that.

JKLF has no support in Jammu..but still they add J in their name.

The great freedom fighter Mehbooba Mufti was not allowed to land in Jammu by us.You dont know anything about Jammu and lh ladakh region and you type like you know everything.

Next what??...you will say even the Ladakhis are protesting??..they dont give a damn about anything regarding this.

Back
Top Bottom