What's new

Indian Army’s ‘Future Soldier Program’ Will Make Our Soldiers The Most Feared On The Planet

Really Check this Child Even Our Police is better Equipped than your Regular troops

DELHI Police SWAT

6z3jgg.jpg

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25286%2529.jpg

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25285%2529.jpg

Mumbai Police

lesserknownindianspecialforcesthatareamongthebestintheworld8_1429177965.jpg

bystanders-look-on-as-members-of-the-mumbai-police-quick-response-picture-id102427996

Tamil Nadu Swat
OCTOPUS_squad_630.jpg

J&K Swat And SoG

CK6O-7AVEAAHuPy.jpg

SOG J&K is the Lower for Camo
pulwama_encounter.jpg

Special Forces Not Allowed

I Not Posted Single Picture of Indian SF

Only you posted pics of your army para commando ..

He has posted all pics from 2014 .. Bar this one of PN VBSS operator ;
image.jpeg

To all the Indian members here. What is the point of this arguement?? Pakistanis are insanely rich , Indians are no comparisons to the rich and racially superior Pakistanis. Their army is better supplied and are highly motivated. As far as their highly advances equipments are concerned, unlike India they do not have nook and corner of their country reeking with terrorists and hence their army could afford going for a ramp walk fitted with fancy gadgets. But anyhow we all know what happens when there are any military ops undertaken by our weak and poor army and who cry their lungs out at the drop of a hat by their neighbor. Unlike us Indians the Pakistanis have their independent foreign policy which do not revolve around India. So leave it, we are no comparison for them.
exactly bro, our troops are poorly trained, poorly equipped as far as they are concerned, what matters is that they have always performed let it be our army , paramilitary or local police force. Thats why we are not fighting a war in every part of our country.:big_boss:

Meanwhile even our paramilitary wears better lighter vests.. Including interceptors -- which are being ditched for this new vests by POF.
Check Out Post

Child Whats Difference Between Check out Delhi Police SWAT is Wearing Level 3 Vest that are For SF's
10366030_679261608882193_2987245643076209541_n.jpg

Mumbai Police elite Force One Commando Unit's Snipers

12321323_678156595659361_5347894991903955505_n.jpg

Tamil Nadu Police force
361423.jpg

06commandos.jpg

Noida Police
48339860.cms

security-delhi_c53f4f7a-c7cd-11e5-a1d8-82aab0d3e6eb.jpg

Punjab-terrorist-1.jpg

Only you posted pics of your army para commando ..
That Was only one By Mistake Desert Scorpion I except that

There's only one SF I posted. SSGN.
if Find Out about Indian SF
there thread In PDF Feel free to see
https://defence.pk/threads/indian-special-forces.43257/page-456

Last edited:
Check Out Post

Whats Difference Between Check out Delhi Police SWAT is Wearing Level 3 Vest that are For SF's

Tamil Nadu Police force
361423.jpg

06commandos.jpg

Noida Police
48339860.cms

security-delhi_c53f4f7a-c7cd-11e5-a1d8-82aab0d3e6eb.jpg

That Was only one By Mistake Deserter Scorpion

Son everybody wears level III vests even the local police !

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

exactly bro, our troops are poorly trained, poorly equipped as far as they are concerned, what matters is that they have always performed let it be our army , paramilitary or local police force. Thats why we are not fighting a war in every part of our country.:big_boss:
What amuses me is that a major chunk of all foreign aid received by Pakistan which btw is one of the biggest source of their revenues goes to the army and the army ensures that the limelight stays on them by keeping the K bogie and Muslim Ummah delusion alive. It is not surprising that their armed forces would be equipped since it is perhaps the only institutions in Pakistan where the Pakistanis could derive a sense of romance with Pakistan. I would not have saud this but from all the BS arguement that the Pakistani members are giving on the thread is simply laughable. On the other hand there is laughable drama going om in their media for the last few weeks on India and someone called 'Moody' and everyone is crying their lungs out about him. Have you ever seen the way in which they report about our PM!!?? They know squat about international diplomacy and decorum. Sometimes I think that Pakistan is a province of India ruled by the opposition since onky then this kind of trashy reporting is justified.

Not All But only Special action groups

This Standard Operation Merit of Every SWAT in India And I Mean 25 Five States & union territories
hgkujiuiojnbm,ilpm,.jpg

Forces Equipped on Merit of Situation Regular Police UP During Unrest
4090603_orig.jpg

securityin%20delhi.jpg

Kerela Police
hqdefault.jpg

17plgp_04-Combi_18_1367947g.jpg

Odisha Police
000_Del6229830.jpg

images

PS: Still Excluded The Central armed Forces Like CRPF,CISF,ITBP,ASSAM Rifles,RAF

You delusional Few Good Gears That Doesn't Mean Half Million PAK Fauj is Became
Modern

As of 2016 you Per Solider Spending of Pakistan is $8,077 per solider annually
while India allocates $17,554,
That's my father's jacket, i posted in Mil pics thread.

And thats not it, one foreign Journo visited Siachen trrops of both countries mentioned that India troops were better equipped than Pakistanis, all our gear was imported from prestegious firms. - Google the news.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indian troops at LOC

scale-1200x0x0x0-20150930dli-1444895025-4.jpg

joint ex

Capture.JPG

SF

DG1.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

indo pak troops at loc - nothing special about the gear

Capture.JPG

Some pictures of the newly formed Aligarh Police Department S.W.A.T.(credit goes to Mr.Asim Arun)

_99B8436.jpg

_99B8465.jpg

_99B8470.jpg

_99B8455.jpg

_99B8516.jpg

That's my father's jacket, i posted in Mil pics thread.

And thats not it, one foreign Journo visited Siachen trrops of both countries mentioned that India troops were better equipped than Pakistanis, all our gear was imported from prestegious firms. - Google the news.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indian troops at LOC

View attachment 310635

joint ex

View attachment 310650

SF

View attachment 310640

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing special even our paramilitary units are equipped better.

indo pak troops at loc - nothing special about the gear

View attachment 310666

Cause it's a courtesy call... Full combat gear isn't worn on such flag meetings... Those vests are being phased out by the Pak army.

Indian troops ;

Tin helmets.
Webbings
AK.

Pak troops;

Old vests
Ballistic helmets
AKs

The six vendors that were offering body armor failed the IA trials and the tender was scrapped in Oct 2015. Really, I have a feeling their requirements might be too stringent. They have bought from TATA and MKU up to 50,000 vests for quick acquisition, but some sort of tender will be out for the big/mass order.

Really, MKU is supplying much of countries on the planet, including NATO countries. Scale them and TATA up.

This isnt a matter of capability, but will to push this through. Which the IA is slacking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom