What's new

Indian Army Uses pakistan Army's Picture To Showcase Itself On Twitter

Oh boy

was this clueless barking for this silly blunder made by Indian army adverstisement

Pakistan Navy ad features images of Indian warships
PTI Mar 8, 2011, 06.47pm IST

ISLAMABAD: An advertisement issued by the Pakistan Navy on Tuesday for a multi-national exercise prominently featured images of Indian Navy warships even though India is not among the countries participating in the manoeuvres being held in the Arabian Sea.

The full-page advertisement for the Aman-11 exercise, which appeared in The Nation and Nawa-e-Waqt newspapers, featured images of the Indian Navy's Delhi, Godavari and Talwar-class warships.

pak_naval_exercise.jpg

then what should i say to PAK navy :pissed:

but we indians wont say like what u said for indian army

repect other nation's military forces even if it may be your enemy

REGARDS

bwahahahaha well random warship pictures from internet can end up there by laziness of websdesigner/ad designer BUT entire pictures of officers/soldiers from another country are funny.

the add agency really is futuristic as it shows Dehli part of Pakistan not part of India.

I dont see yr reason of india conquering pakistan here makes sense.

You have to comprehend this a little. In the map, the location of Delhi has been changed and it is shown in present day Pakistan. That does not mean Pakistan has conquered Delhi, but that the India's capital is on a piece of land that belongs to present day Pakistan :)

Or they were living in the past

Nah! It was an Indian Ad agency and not a Pakistani one ;)

Its quite established fact now that Indians can never be Pakistan's friends. Lets get over with BS'ing each other. Countries can always survive keeping their crap to themselves even in a hostile environment. Lets just mind our own businesses and get on with whatever we were doing.

The photo given in the first post is fake. It was never on ADG PI - INDIAN ARMY. You can check it.

:offpost: Indian army started twitting from just a few months ago.
Are Indians here suffering from selective reading much?

He also mentioned that it has been changed now

lol, not really. "Bhagvan" will never forgive him

Thats between him and Bhagwan now.. We have done our duty and have already sent him there.. Like we do rest of his friends who cross the LOC and enter J&K

But I have heard that God visits hell very rarely.. So they may have a long wait ahead of them ;)

Like "Insallah" a common phrase in India.

Bhagvan the word is not in Pakistan. Specially coming from a ****** whos religion is his bread n butter (Using words from a language they associated with infidels would never compute) . By the way keep on bringing reasoning to it, you'll make sense to me someday.

And its InshAllah, not insAllah

Thats between him and Bhagwan now.. We have done our duty and have already sent him there.. Like we do rest of his friends who cross the LOC and enter J&K

But I have heard that God visits hell very rarely.. So they may have a long wait ahead of them ;)
We'll see about that once we are there. I'll send you cards dont you worry

Bhagvan the word is not in Pakistan. Specially coming from a ****** whos religion is his bread n butter (Using words from a language they associated with infidels would never compute) . By the way keep on bringing reasoning to it, you'll make sense to me someday.

And its InshAllah, not insAllah

We'll see about that once we are there. I'll send you cards dont you worry
Follow Your NSA & media. That will be enough.

Back
Top Bottom