What's new

Indian Army Uses pakistan Army's Picture To Showcase Itself On Twitter

^^^ lolllz
now that u have done blaphesmy

Fatwa would be issued soon against you in form of PM:lol:

What a stupid PR error.....Embarrassed.......... :hitwall:

sorry to indians but i am not fan of aman ka tamasha and second thing i am a girl

Dont be sorry.... Infact we are sorry because we left a wrong impression that we were behind aman ka tamasha.... Btw it doesnt matter you are a girl or boy in a public forum like this.....

What a stupid PR error.....Embarrassed.......... :hitwall:

Dont be sorry.... Infact we are sorry because we left a wrong impression that we were behind aman ka tamasha.... Btw it doesnt matter you are a girl or boy in a public forum like this.....

i know it doesn't matter that i am a girl or boy i mentioned because someone called me boy

:pissed::hitwall:
and the hits just keep on coming
Providing continued hilarity is the DRDO. To announce its biennial Symposium on Applied Aerodynamics and Design of Aerospace Vehicles [SAROD] for the year 2013, it prepared this brochure, which, among other things highlights some of its products. Sitting pretty among them is China's JF-17 [also identified as FC-1] combat aircraft, developed as a low-cost product, by its Chengdu Aircraft Industries Corporation [CAC], to aid pakistan keep up its Air Force's fleet strength.

Sarod-2013-DRDO-JPG.jpg

DRDO Passes Off The Chinese JF-17 Aircraft As Own, While The Army Now Shows Off Its Own - AA Me, IN

You have to comprehend this a little. In the map, the location of Delhi has been changed and it is shown in present day Pakistan. That does not mean Pakistan has conquered Delhi, but that the India's capital is on a piece of land that belongs to present day Pakistan :)

Then this shows how much is the educational standards of common indians r.

I mean seriously a capital city shown in yr enemy's territory is a big mistake.

Back
Top Bottom