What's new

Indian Army threatens to cross the LOC after fierce Kashmiri resistance

Friends coming to rescue their friends (PDM Govt + Bajwa).

If anyone thinks it's a rescue only for PDM, he is thinking naively. Bajwa has been India's favorite COAS.

Let's see how effective this trick will be in getting public's support back.

My reading: India wants to help the current imported government by diverting the public pressure...

A small operation is likely in the next few days..

You reading is correct but incomplete. The help is intended for two parties currently struggling to get public's support i.e. govt & Bajwa.

Please be clear, it's Bajwa alone who has lost public support, not the entire institution. It was Bajwa alone who made India supportive doctrine and not the complete institution.

Just a another fake news. Figer of 15 is absolutely wrong.

It was only 2 sad casualty.

Meanwhile,

Last edited:
This would be the last thing Bajwa would want just think strategically he is already humiliated in general public, I think the most hated COAS in the history of Pakistan after Yahya Khan, war did not salvaged his reputation even if PA go equal to Indian aggression & God forbid if some unexpected result comes out then not only Bajwa but whole current leadership of PA will lose its respect.

In Pakistan the only one who could benefit from this crisis is the new imported government, it will be like a lifeline for them.

What makes you think he is smart?
Haven't all the recent events made it clear that he is super low IQ and has no clue on the modern way of things?

Just a another fake news. Figer of 15 is absolutely wrong.

It was only 2 sad casualty.

Meanwhile,
Adding
Two militants of Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) were killed in Kulgam area of South Kashmir today in an ongoing operation while police arrested one militant involved in the killing of two Railway Police men in Pulwama.

Two armed people killed and one arrested..

Unsure if true that kashmiri people do not like indian army than how come information do easily available to indian army from kashmiri people to hunt these armed people.

Well believe it or not, It is India helping Nawaz Sharif and ALSO Pakistan Military to divert attention so that the People of Pakistan do not march towards Islamabad and topple the corrupt government !

I told you that India will test the waters after this coward govt comes to power. Yep, let’s see how much shame is left in CAOS.

Say the truth it’s the CAOS not the army that’s coward

Back
Top Bottom