What's new

Indian Army threatens to cross the LOC after fierce Kashmiri resistance

India army does alot of fake encounters..

Remember this is very same army that kidnapped 2 Kashmir women , raped them and then threw thier bodies in the river and claimed they were “militants “

Yup I know, anyone killed by Pak army will be a bravo operation without being kidnapped or raped....but, anyone killed by Indian army will be considered fake encounters for pakistani friends........ Global fact, right?

I can only express the confidence that your information on this is on par with your information on other related issues.
And I can only express with confidence that my information on this and information on other issues is 100% correct.

Is it not exactly the opposite? Who would like to distract attention from their internal troubles at this moment? Excuse to blame the situation in Kashmir and insist that all citizens unite behind the flag, and drop petty political squabbles?

So it is the Pakistani military + Indian intelligence + American intelligence.

Incredibly brainy analysis.

Don't you know that US policy-makers spend 26 hours a day thinking about Pakistan?

Silly chap.

Who have been chosen for the sacrifice?

indians hindutva have history of treachery, the indian subcontinent is filled with treason.

What makes you think he is smart?
Because he outsmart many at international and National level ....

I agree his actions related to current turmoil does not make sense & logic but he achieved what he wanted to so by margin he is not an idiot by any sense.

Why he did this could be question for another debate ....

just abit of coincidence just when pak is in hard sitation suddenly kashmiris are performing.
could this not be a false flag ? excuse to blame pak, go to war?.

plus ttp attacks on taliban plus pakistan has suddenly increased. very suspicious. nawaj zardari bajwa bastrds want distraction sell outs probaby working with raw n cia.

When you have traitors and corrupt in power you will lose any war.... India knows, now is the time. Pakistan has cancer and it's leadership is in bed with them...

Beggars can't be Choosers.

indians hindutva have history of treachery, the indian subcontinent is filled with treason.
I cannot comment about Hindutva, positive or negative, and in any case, that is a matter to be disputed with Indians.
When you say the Indian sub-continent is filled with treason, you no doubt know that Pakistan and Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka are also part of that sub-continent.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom