What's new

Indian Army threatens to cross the LOC after fierce Kashmiri resistance

In response to India's nuclear threat, China deployed stone age weapons. :)

1650811569124.png

Indian Army At LAC.. 🇮🇳⚡⚡🇨🇳 https://t.co/jLCWlGQQKt
Although it looks great for Bollywood movies scene, the ground reality is that you are not a warrior nation since the history of 2000 years. Our region always resists foreign occupation and all the political intrigues from our side to control your region, while your region accepts the foreign occupants. Look at the history of the region from Mon Jo dero to Harpa , how caste system was introduced from Indus civilization into the Ganges civilization for the purpose of controlling your region's people and your wealth.

To each their own I suppose :-) But my point was India doesn't fear Pak, never did never will

Pakistan has 7 times less population then India, India frankly has been generally pathetic over the last 70 years and it's I'll thought out stupidity has created animosity and conflict across South Asia

If we had any fear we wouldn't have attacked inside Pak in the first place, Abhi wouldn't have chased the fighter into Pak.
But yes it did expose our shortcomings which definitely were extensively studied and are being rectified.
We might cross the LOC again but just like last time the targets would be insurgent camps only, as we believe in peaceful coexistence. :angel:

Meanwhile we went inside your occupied territory (according to your oen tri-chief on the same day briefing), targeted/bombed ur military installations in response you didnt even dare to retaliate or attack 🤣

It is very much expected. if the army is deployed in any city and it will add to problems only on daily basis.

So it is expected to have a hatred view against the army and country.

But, India is not only responsible for it... Pakistan and India, are equally responsible. There is a bad history which played badly by both the countries....starting from 1947-48.

I wish that Pakistan never tried to get the Jammu and Kashmir, The prince of J & K never asked for help from India... and finally, J&K would be an independent country.

Therefore, south Asian countries would be living in peacefully.

Peacefully?????? Maybe

It would however have led to India being the centre of South Asia, Instead it created endless conflict and very much freed Pakistan

The biggest threat to Pakistan was never hindutva or the Indian military, it was peace where India's natural weight and our cultural similarities destroyed our independence

just abit of coincidence just when pak is in hard sitation suddenly kashmiris are performing.
could this not be a false flag ? excuse to blame pak, go to war?.

plus ttp attacks on taliban plus pakistan has suddenly increased. very suspicious. nawaj zardari bajwa bastrds want distraction sell outs probaby working with raw n cia.
okay controversial but Bajwa and CO will use Shaheed to regain their prestige in the eyes of Awaam!

this is all a shot!

It's a struggle between armed men in Kashmir.

I am sure Bajwa has conveyed to the Indians that he is neutral here.

It is very much expected. if the army is deployed in any city and it will add to problems only on daily basis.

So it is expected to have a hatred view against the army and country.

But, India is not only responsible for it... Pakistan and India, are equally responsible. There is a bad history which played badly by both the countries....starting from 1947-48.

I wish that Pakistan never tried to get the Jammu and Kashmir, The prince of J & K never asked for help from India... and finally, J&K would be an independent country.

Therefore, south Asian countries would be living in peacefully.
Yep and we should have left Kashmiris to be killed by the ruling hindu yay!

Back
Top Bottom