What's new

Indian Army threatens to cross the LOC after fierce Kashmiri resistance

There is massive hatred for India and Hindus in particular, as hindutva poison spreads in the rest of India and you have riots in Delhi and different parts it just reinforces that anger, resentment and hatred in Kashmir

India was humiliated and taught a lesson, it's kept India in check along with being defeated I. Afghanistan and China humiliating India on LAC
I've realised, after going to another forum and suffering there, that there will always be personalities who give genuine pleasure to all members. You are one, for PDF. If you didn't exist, and if your fantastic notions of what happened didn't exist, we might have had to scrounge around for Tom & Jerry cartoons.

Humiliated? Taught a lesson? Did you think this was a game of tiddley-winks? But what am I DOING? You might get discouraged, and then where would we be? Ugh, I hate that cat and that mouse.

Although it looks great for Bollywood movies scene, the ground reality is that you are not a warrior nation since the history of 2000 years. Our region always resists foreign occupation and all the political intrigues from our side to control your region, while your region accepts the foreign occupants. Look at the history of the region from Mon Jo dero to Harpa , how caste system was introduced from Indus civilization into the Ganges civilization for the purpose of controlling your region's people and your wealth.
We don't have to be a warrior nation.
We don't have a problem with the size of our dicks, and don't always keep measuring them anxiously.
'Your' region always resists foreign occupation, and has never once failed to let the foreign occupiers sit and occupy; those habits have not died. Want to count? The Indo-Aryan speakers from the steppes, the Persians, the Alexandrine Greeks, the Bactrian Greeks, the Saka-Pahlavas, the Kushana, the Huns (twice), and then, half a millennium later, the Turks, the Afghans, and the Chaghatai Turks, and the Afghans...one would have thought you would have buried this eight feet deep, not bragged about it.
There was no caste system in Mohenjodaro or Harappa, it was introduced by the foreigners along with the Indo-Aryan language.

I am feeling sorry for myself because there is a similar set of dumb blondes over there.

Sometimes, the stereo effect gets overpowering.

Now,
i am imagining...

US is playing both side, Bring Pak into chaotic state and thumb up india to benefit from this smoky state of affairs in Pak

i feel,
US did not just bring upon the PDM in govt just to get humiliated among masses but actually, in larger picture might also provoke the India to meddle in Pak

This is the most desired time for India to do Hanky Phenky in Pak,
when moral of People in Pak towards its army is at lowest,
not only that,
people are angered towards the courts,
and
there is no uniform or ordered govt. in place,
along with that, financial default looming around again

What else india would hope better to kick in and benefit from the darkness and clouds hovering upon the Pak State

US successfully created an opportunity for many forces especially India to play at will in Pak

@PanzerKiel @PakSword @blain2

If the original plan making Pakistan submissive to India is in full throttle by US then giving GB or areas which connect Pakistan to China may be on the table as in Pakistan their submissive government is in control.

If the original plan making Pakistan submissive to India is in full throttle by US then giving GB or areas which connect Pakistan to China may be on the table as in Pakistan their submissive government is in control.
If you are in that kind of mood, we want - we must have Rawalpindi.

the newly sworn government cannot sustain such internal and external pressure. it should give extraordinary orders of deterrence against indian aggression

1 . Did not attack India in 1962, withdrew from Kargil in 1999, stopped support to armed Kashmiri groups
2. Musharraf cancelled Ghauri-III because it could strike Israel. Shaheen-III's range has been declared at a very specific number (2750km) to pacify American outrage.
3. Pakistan literally became a frontline state against the Taliban for the US and 80,000 Pakistanis died because of an American war, which in the end did nothing but add 2 trillion dollars to various American defence contractors' bank accounts.
4. America has openly supported undemocratic interference in politics not just in Pakistan, but in countries throughout the world since time immemorial.

1. You assume the Pakistani army was ready for war in 1962. Why would anyone attack India when India was recipient of massive US weapons airlift ? You make it sound like Pakistan can fight a war more than 2 weeks. You see what Ukraine with Western weapons are doing to Russian army.

2. Your general made the decision. Countries can express concern. The final decision is yours.

3. Support for the Taliban was decision of the Pakistani state

4. USA has never sponsored military coups against civilian governments in Pakistan. Your generals might look to see if USA was going to cut the gravy train. That is their call.

Cross the LOC to do what exactly? Take majoer losses again and receive strikes in retaliation.
You'd think the Russian debacle would have taught them something but nope, I guess they think we're weaker than Ukraine......

If you are in that kind of mood, we want - we must have Rawalpindi.

The original US plan for south Asia is making India it's police man while making all south Asian countries submissive to India, in which Pakistan till now was hard nut to crack, but after installing a favorable government and may be people in establishment US may be looking to go ahead of plan, as China is rising and cutting land route from Pakistan is very important for US.

The original US plan for south Asia is making India it's police man while making all south Asian countries submissive to India, in which Pakistan till now was hard nut to crack, but after installing a favorable government and may be people in establishment US may be looking to go ahead of plan, as China is rising and cutting land route from Pakistan is very important for US.

As of now the landroute from China to Pakistan is a landroute to nowhere

Cross the LOC to do what exactly? Take majoer losses again and receive strikes in retaliation.
You'd think the Russian debacle would have taught them something but nope, I guess they think we're weaker than Ukraine......

The thing is that west is with Ukraine so they are arming them to teeth and providing ISR, EW support while avoiding war with them, in any Indo-Pak war west will be with India so Pakistan will be in bad position.

Back
Top Bottom