What's new

Indian Army threatens to cross the LOC after fierce Kashmiri resistance

I cannot comment about Hindutva, positive or negative, and in any case, that is a matter to be disputed with Indians.
When you say the Indian sub-continent is filled with treason, you no doubt know that Pakistan and Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka are also part of that sub-continent.

yeeeeeesssssssssss

Last time when you crossed LOC imbeciles like you and most Indians knew how it ended for India. Pilot captured, two jets shot down , in our fear killed six of your own, failed to hit any target inside Pakistan. Your professional incompetence was exposed to the whole world and still to this day you feel humialted.
I hope you won't repeat the same mistake.
This is a reality not some Bollywood movie.

Last time when you crossed LOC imbeciles like you and most Indians knew how it ended for India. Pilot captured, two jets shot down , in our fear killed six of your own, failed to hit any target inside Pakistan. Your professional incompetence was exposed to the whole world and still to this day you feel humialted.
I hope you won't repeat the same mistake.
This is a reality not some Bollywood movie.
If we had any fear we wouldn't have attacked inside Pak in the first place, Abhi wouldn't have chased the fighter into Pak.
But yes it did expose our shortcomings which definitely were extensively studied and are being rectified.
We might cross the LOC again but just like last time the targets would be insurgent camps only, as we believe in peaceful coexistence. :angel:

Kashmir
Nukes
support for the Taliban
military interference in politics
military crackdown in East Pakistan in 1971
1 . Did not attack India in 1962, withdrew from Kargil in 1999, stopped support to armed Kashmiri groups
2. Musharraf cancelled Ghauri-III because it could strike Israel. Shaheen-III's range has been declared at a very specific number (2750km) to pacify American outrage.
3. Pakistan literally became a frontline state against the Taliban for the US and 80,000 Pakistanis died because of an American war, which in the end did nothing but add 2 trillion dollars to various American defence contractors' bank accounts.
4. America has openly supported undemocratic interference in politics not just in Pakistan, but in countries throughout the world since time immemorial.

Adding
Two militants of Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) were killed in Kulgam area of South Kashmir today in an ongoing operation while police arrested one militant involved in the killing of two Railway Police men in Pulwama.

Two armed people killed and one arrested..

Unsure if true that kashmiri people do not like indian army than how come information do easily available to indian army from kashmiri people to hunt these armed people.

There is massive hatred for India and Hindus in particular, as hindutva poison spreads in the rest of India and you have riots in Delhi and different parts it just reinforces that anger, resentment and hatred in Kashmir

If we had any fear we wouldn't have attacked inside Pak in the first place, Abhi wouldn't have chased the fighter into Pak.
But yes it did expose our shortcomings which definitely were extensively studied and are being rectified.
We might cross the LOC again but just like last time the targets would be insurgent camps only, as we believe in peaceful coexistence. :angel:

India was humiliated and taught a lesson, it's kept India in check along with being defeated I. Afghanistan and China humiliating India on LAC

Friends coming to rescue their friends (PDM Govt + Bajwa).

If anyone thinks it's a rescue only for PDM, he is thinking naively. Bajwa has been India's favorite COAS.

Let's see how effective this trick will be in getting public's support back.

You reading is correct but incomplete. The help is intended for two parties currently struggling to get public's support i.e. govt & Bajwa.

Please be clear, it's Bajwa alone who has lost public support, not the entire institution. It was Bajwa alone who made India supportive doctrine and not the complete institution.

I've been out of loop on Pakistani politics what happened with bajwa that he lost the public support?

There is massive hatred for India and Hindus in particular, as hindutva poison spreads in the rest of India and you have riots in Delhi and different parts it just reinforces that anger, resentment and hatred in Kashmir

India was humiliated and taught a lesson, it's kept India in check along with being defeated I. Afghanistan and China humiliating India on LAC
Jettisoning payload near a kid's school and running away = fearless attack?...
To each their own I suppose :-) But my point was India doesn't fear Pak, never did never will

Obviously, this will be part of the plan. Our corrupt Generals are using our innocent soldiers for their dirty plans to save the nation's internal resistance against the Imported Regime. As a way to divert the attention of nations away from their internal difficulties, they will ask India to attack Pakistan in return for US money. Eventually, the US will settle this matter with Kashimir in order to keep making money from both hands (US and poor nation Budget)on the burning issue of Kashimir. Kashmir became an independent country after the United States set up a settlement in it, and the Chinese Belt and Road Initiative and China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) ended forever to bring prosperity to the region. As a result of this, the US controls this region through the charter of the United Nations. Thus, we are all part of the colony of the US and the West. It is very cheap for these corrupt generals(Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq) to sell Pakistan. That's the extent of the dirty play that we can see. As we live in a day and age of Social Media, the nation is very smart to understand the strategy that was once used by a few corrupt generals of the armed forces. There is no way to believe that these corrupt generals, with their army dynasty mindset, would be such patriots only to $$$ that they are willing to sell Pakistan freedom for a few dollars of the freedom of 220 million people.

In order for corrupt General to maintain the status quo they plan to use the military to keep their dynasty running, we all understand actual coup happens inside the army, China vs US and IK is just a mere image, offcourse the US lobby is winning at this moment, but after IK removed the mood of the nation changed which is completely miscalculated as per corrupt Generals Plans . There are a handful of corrupt generals who are taking the entire nation into a state of civil disobedience because they have again miscalculated Pakistanis, a nation whose elders fought for freedom and took Pakistan out of Lion's mouth.
It is well known that Bajwa's son is doing business with Doval's son in Dubai.

Last edited:
There are powerful leaders like Putin, who until February this year was saying that Russia has no plans to invade Ukraine.....and then there's likes of Raajnath the Rabbit......who was earlier warning China and now is threatening Pakistan.....wonder if India had a good crop of Coconuts and Lemons this year.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/i...ngh-in-a-strong-message-to-china-4991143.html

It is very much expected. if the army is deployed in any city and it will add to problems only on daily basis.

So it is expected to have a hatred view against the army and country.

But, India is not only responsible for it... Pakistan and India, are equally responsible. There is a bad history which played badly by both the countries....starting from 1947-48.

I wish that Pakistan never tried to get the Jammu and Kashmir, The prince of J & K never asked for help from India... and finally, J&K would be an independent country.

Therefore, south Asian countries would be living in peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom