What's new

Indian Army threatens to cross the LOC after fierce Kashmiri resistance

چاہے یہ دشمن ہیں لیکن ان میں اتنی غیرت تو ہے کہ اپنے مرنے والے فوجیوں کا بدلہ لینے کی بات کرتے ہیں اور ایک ہم ہیں کہ جن کے اس بیرونی مسلط کردہ جنگ میں ایک لاکھ سے اوپر لوگ شہید ہو چکے ہیں اور معیشت کو شدید نقصان پہنچا اور ہم کو پتا بھی ہے کہ دشمن کون ہے لیکن پھر بھی ہم امن کی بات کرتے ہیں حالانکہ یہ امن پسندی نہیں بلکہ بےغرتی کہلاتی ہے

Unsure if true that kashmiri people do not like indian army than how come information do easily available to indian army from kashmiri people to hunt these armed people.

India army does alot of fake encounters..

Remember this is very same army that kidnapped 2 Kashmir women , raped them and then threw thier bodies in the river and claimed they were “militants “

since when..

How can US differentiate the internal politics with the geo-economics and geo politics of Pak

How can US achieve its geo political goals of sub continent with out interfering into internal politics of Pak

Tell me any core policy of Pakistan that has been changed in response to American pressure
Kashmir
Nukes
support for the Taliban
military interference in politics
military crackdown in East Pakistan in 1971

at the end of the day all America can do is advise and throw a few dollar bills. Pakistani rulers do what they want to do

India has no reason to cross LoC, their objectives are completed, Pro-RSS PDM govt is planted in Pakistan

Last time when there COAS extension drama, same news came out of India going to attack.

There's already ceasefire agreement on both sides. Both armies are in no mood to fight. Thand program hai.

Wait few days, sweets and desserts will be exchanged on Eid.

Last edited:
just abit of coincidence just when pak is in hard sitation suddenly kashmiris are performing.
could this not be a false flag ? excuse to blame pak, go to war?.
Is it not exactly the opposite? Who would like to distract attention from their internal troubles at this moment? Excuse to blame the situation in Kashmir and insist that all citizens unite behind the flag, and drop petty political squabbles?

plus ttp attacks on taliban plus pakistan has suddenly increased. very suspicious. nawaj zardari bajwa bastrds want distraction sell outs probaby working with raw n cia.
So it is the Pakistani military + Indian intelligence + American intelligence.

Incredibly brainy analysis.

USA has nothing to do with internal politics of Pakistan
Don't you know that US policy-makers spend 26 hours a day thinking about Pakistan?

Silly chap.

My reading: India wants to help the current imported government by diverting the public pressure...

A small operation is likely in the next few days..
Who have been chosen for the sacrifice?

Last edited:
Well believe it or not, It is India helping Nawaz Sharif and ALSO Pakistan Military to divert attention so that the People of Pakistan do not march towards Islamabad and topple the corrupt government !
It's ALL a great conspiracy.

You treat us as 3 years old kid? And no point you trying to act like one. :enjoy:
Don't you think, dear old strategic analyst and objective, unfavouring critic of Chinese interactions, that 3 years might be stretching friendly support a bit?

There is no news in India of course. One of our CRPF Jawan died in a terrorist attack 2 days back. Not sure in which world this news is happening.
PDF, silly.

I told you that India will test the waters after this coward govt comes to power. Yep, let’s see how much shame is left in CAOS.

Say the truth it’s the CAOS not the army that’s coward
So whatever @Stirgon says will come true? Oh, OK.

Correction: it’s not the fiercest resistance in 3 years.
There has been many fiercer attacks in shorter span with much higher casualties but Indians covered it up. In poonch ops by paff alone, Indians lost more.
Indians just giving this more attention for some reason
When do you sleep?
When do your hundred eyes shut?
When do your hundred ears shut?
When do you stop sensing the truth by feeling the vibrations in your bones?
Can you tell me if I should hold Reliance stocks or sell and book profits?

Good. Let them come, maybe it'll distract our Generals from real estate and politics for 5 minutes.
Ghabrana kyon, Sir-ji, aap ho na.

Just the thought of it cracks me up. Where do we fit Mossad here? :cheesy:
Oh sh*t.

I knew I'd forgotten something important.

Last edited:
Correction: it’s not the fiercest resistance in 3 years.
There has been many fiercer attacks in shorter span with much higher casualties but Indians covered it up. In poonch ops by paff alone, Indians lost more.
Indians just giving this more attention for some reason
Indians are trying to build up their courage to attack in support of the "imported" gov in Pakistan.

Lets rephrase that - the US cannot do anything with the internal politics of Pakistan without the cooperation of Pakist
18aI.gif

When do you sleep?
When do your hundred eyes shut?
When do your hundred ears shut?
When do you stop sensing the truth by feeling the vibrations in your bones?
Can you tell me if I should hold Reliance stocks or sell and book profits?
Idk the answer to what you asked
But I surely do know the answer to fascism in occupied Kashmir
3815A9CA-A2AC-4BF9-A8C5-B0F7CC5D74D7.jpeg

Now,
i am imagining...

US is playing both side, Bring Pak into chaotic state and thumb up india to benefit from this smoky state of affairs in Pak

i feel,
US did not just bring upon the PDM in govt just to get humiliated among masses but actually, in larger picture might also provoke the India to meddle in Pak

This is the most desired time for India to do Hanky Phenky in Pak,
when moral of People in Pak towards its army is at lowest,
not only that,
people are angered towards the courts,
and
there is no uniform or ordered govt. in place,
along with that, financial default looming around again

What else india would hope better to kick in and benefit from the darkness and clouds hovering upon the Pak State

US successfully created an opportunity for many forces especially India to play at will in Pak

@PanzerKiel @PakSword @blain2

This is exactly what the Americans aspire. Unfortunately, Bajwa gave it to them on a silver platter.

Back
Top Bottom