What's new

Indian Army Threatening Civilians in Kashmir for Protesting Against Using them as Human Shields

Obviously to "show" them that that nothing hit the Madrassa, seems like common sense isn't common where you come from. Besides, it took 30 days to give them access to the SITE, not just the seminary. Why delay for 30 days if all that was hit was crows and trees? I think we all know :lol:.

Watch and learn about the spice missile.

Are you high on charas? You have sent me a video of bomb proof aircraft hanger, are you saying those huts were hardened aircraft bunkers? Do you understand the difference between a hardend underground structure and a hut ?

epic fail! notice the thick walls of the bunker and the massive explosion within. if your spice bombs had reached the building, it would've STILL destroyed the building by the massive explosions from within...the roof there isn't nearly as thick as this bunker! you have killed your own claim by inadvertently proving it wrong! :lol:

apparently, they only existed in modi's imagination! :lol:

indian military is fast becoming known as a force that takes sh!t inside its own pants and then plays with words to make it look like success! :rofl:

Nope. This how Spice bomb really works. It penetrates the roof, the structure remains intact.

main-qimg-20e97889bec6fc86579386749326096e

Nope. This how Spice bomb really works. It penetrates the roof, the structure remains intact.

main-qimg-20e97889bec6fc86579386749326096e
killed your own argument...notice the destroyed walls & busted windows!!! :lol: NONE of that happened! :lol:

Are you high on charas? You have sent me a video of bomb proof aircraft hanger, are you saying those huts were hardened aircraft bunkers? Do you understand the difference between a hardend underground structure and a hut ?

LMAO :rofl:. First you claim that it is impossible for a missile to strike a target without destroying it totally. Now that I have shown you it is, you come up with another pathetic excuse - wall thickness.

LMAO :rofl:. First you claim that it is impossible for a missile to strike a target without destroying it totally. Now that I have shown you it is, you come up with another pathetic excuse - wall thickness.
YAWN...kitna roye ga...your own shusma swarraj has killed your argument before dying herself and going to hell! :lol:

killed your own argument...notice the destroyed walls & busted windows!!! :lol: NONE of that happened! :lol:

None of that happened or was fixed in 30 days? :rofl:. If China can build a hospital in 10 days, pretty sure you people can atleast mend some broken windows and holes.

Wait, how do you know, none of that happened ? By pictures from journalist who were only allowed to visit the site after 1.5 months had passed ?

None of that happened or was fixed in 30 days? :rofl:. If China can build a hospital in 10 days, pretty sure you people can atleast mend some broken windows and holes.
why would we fix anything when nothing was damaged and no one was killed as per your own government minister! :lol:

Wait, how do you know, none of that happened ? By pictures from journalist who were only allowed to visit the site after 1.5 months had passed ?
locals journalists reached very next morning....

uh, cuz your own external affairs minister said that no one was killed! which naturally implies that nothing was damaged! :lol:

why would we fix anything when nothing was damaged and no one was killed as per your own government minister! :lol:

these Indian losers are editing wiki page every second day with their news source lolz

locals journalists reached very next morning....

None of us believe each other's journalists. So thats that. You believe India has controlled media, we believe you have controlled media.

There are different types of buildings, different weapons are designed for dirrent type of weapons. Special weapons are designed for hardenend buildings like air craft hangars and underground bunker systems. the penetrate first then explode inside. Hardenend buildings do not explode so everybody inside dies. Normal buildings explode with the explosion. It is not possible for the roof of an ordinary building to stay at its place after explosion of surface to air missile inside it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom