What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will get my priests for a Poona and ensure for a safe passage to heaven and ensure their athma shanti is complete, so don't worry.
do whatever you think you need to do.i just want our guys to make their last moment on this earth so painful that their souls rejects the punar janum(rebirth) offer.

First of all Gujarat violence happened in 2002 because of some incident which triggered communal violence. On the other hand EVERY YEAR more people have died in Pakitan due to bomb blasts,suicide attacks AND Ethnic violence in Karachi. About suicides due to monetization,it is news for me.

Bomb blast happens coz of your Raw and how com your Murderer com a PM

do whatever you think you need to do.i just want our guys to make their last moment on this earth so painful that their souls rejects the offer of punar janum.

:blah::blah::blah: Seriously calm down before you burst a nerve. War is not a pretty picture.

That massacre war carried out by Pakistan sponsored terrorists.....
So evil Pakistani killed their own citizens and azzwipes from across the LOC claim it as a victory? sounds very believable..

And after that the indian soldiers from the post which had conducted the massacre was struck and their heads were later paraded in the village....

Go figure.

Sad thing is Pak army didn't even deemed it necessary to evacuate civilians out to safer zones , if this continues people from AJK will soon revolt against Pak Army since they are the one that has to face the brunt of IA while Punjabi dominated Pakistani army personnel are taking shelter in their bunkers ..

earlier they had protested against terror Camps in AJK as they were causing troubles to locals ..

Beta pehle apne ghar ki taraf dekho :disagree:

Now run to world labeling us terrorist country, and see who buy's your BS

Says who who's PM is a big star Terrorist world. The world doesn't buy it but they have pitty on your contry coz all you guys do kill your own such unlucky contry

So evil Pakistani killed their own citizens and azzwipes from across the LOC claim it as a victory? sounds very believable..

And after that the indian soldiers from the post which had conducted the massacre was struck and their heads were later paraded in the village....

Go figure.
You need to read non-Pakistani sources to know what happened actually....but I don't expect that you would....
Anyway, this thread is not about that....

Sad thing is Pak army didn't even deemed it necessary to evacuate civilians out to safer zones , if this continues people from AJK will soon revolt against Pak Army since they are the one that has to face the brunt of IA while Punjabi dominated Pakistani army personnel are taking shelter in their bunkers ..

earlier they had protested against terror Camps in AJK as they were causing troubles to locals ..

Yes, this is why people of Azad Kashmir want to join India. Afterall, india claims all of Kashmir.

Keep dreaming Indiot. Azad Kashmiris hate India more than anybody.

Bomb blasts happens because of Raw,what about Suicide attacks,what about MQM violence in Karachi,what about Sunni shia violence, What about the attacks on Ahmediyas.Recently 4 Hazara women were shot dead in a bus which they were travelling. Everything is done by RAW. Lastly our Prime Minister has not been convicted by any court of Law. A person is guilty unless he is convicted by any court in India. On the other hand I have read in DAWN newspapers about judges and lawyers demanding asylum in western countries due to threats from Extremists

YOUR ANSWER 3 words ALL RAW FUNDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom