What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Pakistanis are involved in every major terrorist attacks but you tolerate you right, then we are you're god send vermin. Cheer up

When did we start role reversals, I never knew
The day you elected the biggest terrorist in India as your Prime Minister

Breaking: Total of 3 Pakistani soldiers including a captain killed.Another captain critically injured.

Oh how can we leak out this newj..? Hanuman's killed 500000000 troops and we not reported.. Anyways advance warning to India must equate all Hindus from the border cuz they all gonaa die tonight.. TiT for Tat is our business also bought headsaver helmets for UR army too because many of them will be headless tomorrow

CSLPJHFWcAADfDy.jpg:large

I dont need to read the link as we all know the fact.

Check out ur Armies claim in 1999. U claimed that they were mujahids who hv captured those peaks nd fighting for Kashmir's freedom which later on got exposed as ur Army along with these terrorist grps fighting against India.

World know who are ur proxies.

Well if Don't need than drink chai wala chai

You and your delusions! Phobia of Pakistan in danger continues..
Nothing is delusional son! Modi has been severely rattlers by the Chinese investment, have you forgotten how he went barkin to the Chinese minister to persuade them to pull out?

Never spoke of A$$holes, but self realization was great. Kargil is always a classic example and thanks for turning it out to be one. Very sorry we cannot accept the bodes of your Jawans though blown to pieces this time around unlike 1999. You really have to find a place for your own.

Kargil was prime example of how might bharati sena was caught sleeping for weeks with its pants down.

And you don't need to be sorry. Just don't start screaming mutilation if your jawans get blown to pieces which they will.

Good I voted for him, because he is terrorising the Pakistanis. Effective and direct to the point.

O thanks for admitting its not your mistake he radicalized you i pitty you. That he jus offered a chai and you changed for him:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom