What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congress played it smart and made Pakistan look like the bad guy on the international stage. Modi is making India look like a dic"khead, firing at civilians on buses. We dont mind the sabre rattling at all honestly. Bring it on for all we care. The more international attention is drawn towards Kashmir, the more the world will learn about the Kashmir valley, and the abuses taking place therein. The pellet gun firing a couple of months ago for example really garnered the international media's attention (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/29/w...r-protests-cause-dead-eyes-epidemic.html?_r=0). Congress had more or less successfully managed to divert the worlds attention away from Kashmir, Modi has brought it right back in, so great for us.

Then you must be celebrating. I dont see that happening. Oh may be you guys dont want us to know this. Right?

Last time i heard..... ur same army couldn't save ur country from splitting into 2. Better understand nd accept ur own weakness n problem.

Are you still stuck in 1971, times have have changed.

The indians have a lot on their plate

they dont want what's happening in Kashmir to spook the markets

I hope they get their own CPEC. This modi government can't see progress and development here.

We don't need a CPEC! India has a lot more going for it economically than Pakistan does or will in the future. In fact we were hoping that with CPEC Pakistan would start focusing more on its economy and less on military adventurism, but obviously that doesn't seem to be the case.

Express news was saying 3 people are still in the bus ,because of the firing and shelling they could not be rescued .

We don't need a CPEC! India has a lot more going for it economically than Pakistan does or will in the future. In fact we were hoping that with CPEC Pakistan would start focusing more on its economy and less on military adventurism, but obviously that doesn't seem to be the case.

Your taking to a brick wall on this topic

@krash don't you think I was correct when I said this fight needs to be taken to their streets, these cowards are not worth showing sympathy or professionalism ............... they are the little hate filled extremists who won't understand unless they see their near and dear one blown to pieces in markets and their streets.

LOL

Your piss scared army fired on a civie bus and an ambulance. Now don't you think something bad is going to happen to your cowardly army?

Than stop barking like street dog :angry: and tell your army to behave like man and don't attack innocent people and if take advice it for free go rent Afghan Army

So its offical there is no moderators keeping checks and balances is there.

Last edited:
OK- Indians soldier = pig.
We should not talk like this. They are humans , also they have hundreds of thousand muslim soldiers as well defending their land. They are just following orders. While I don't think it was deliberate attack on bus and ambulance, it was unfortunate ,it came in line of fire.
Hope, this madness will end soon from both sides , table talk is the only solution. Both countries should resolve all issues through table talk.

Yeah and I am the president of United States. No one can argue with me on this forum about that!!
Yeah and I am the president of United States. No one can argue with me on this forum about that!!
I think you're a kashmiri living on LoC and high ranked IA personnel with access to kashmiri minds and situation that is all cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom