What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these Indian bharwas on PDF.
Pakistani army now making human shield?

I think the 3 Indian soldier that were blamed on Pakistan yesterday were actually killed by Indian company commander himself as they were having an affair are were gays. So stop blaming Pakistan for your own hijra army.

Pakistani posts are on top of mountains while roads are lowest point with civilian movement in those terrain all the way till taubat..

India removed them month ago in 10 km area. We should also take care of our civilians.

That shows this bharati rats want war. They want to tie die at our hands. They wants us to send them to hell. Lets give what these bharati rats want instead of saying cr@p about own army.

It's apparent that bharti fauj and nation consider all Pakistanis as hostile combatants whether they be civies or armed forces. There is no room to negotiate. I think they have forgotten the bitter elixir that is war and we should remind them how it tastes. These internet hindus sitting in Pune drinking shitty liquor do not seem to understand that war is not a cricket score.

this time don't just behead these pigs. break glass bottles in their asses.

After all these years, you still don't get it do you?

No amount of international attention will change anything in Kashmir. If all the world put together starts crying on kashmir or video tapes every single thing that happens there, it would not make an iota worth of difference.No amount of world attention can change anything.

The second we got Pakistan to sign the Shimla agreement, we made sure that no other country in the world could mediate or intervene in Kashmir.

The Apartheid regime in South Africa felt the same way (we are untouchable, foreign pressure will do nothing to us, we have powerful allies etc). Media coverage and subsequent international pressure changed the country upside down. Even if things dont go so far, the issue being a constant thorn on India's side on the international stage fulfills Pakistan's purpose of exposing the reality of Indian occupation in the region. Now I have to get going as real life calls me.

On one hand you are fighting them, on the other hand you are supporting them. Give it a break kid!! There aint no such thing as "Pakistan Army holding them from not crossing". Its just that the Indian Army does not allow them in so easily, despite Pak army providing covering fire for the terrorists to sneak in. You are out of those terrorists, we have been eliminating every single one.
You know who are Mujahideen? The indigenous people of kashmir who are asking pakarmy to let them decide their fate through their action across LoC....I have enough interactions with kashmir and kashmiris that no one can argue with me on this forum..I know what people exactly want on this side...I know how these kashmiris are holding themselves back... Army simply is giving some of them jobs in Pakarmy to somehow keep the situation calm here...you will notice them if they're given free hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom