What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same army is giving bamboo up your *** since 1947 even though you are 10 times the size of Pakistan.

Now stop quoting me bloody Indian!
Last time i heard..... ur same army couldn't save ur country from splitting into 2. Better understand nd accept ur own weakness n problem.

The Apartheid regime in South Africa felt the same way (we are untouchable, foreign pressure will do nothing to us, we have powerful allies etc). Media coverage and subsequent international pressure changed the country upside down. Even if things dont go so far, the issue being a constant thorn on India's side on the international stage fulfills Pakistan's purpose of exposing the reality of Indian occupation in the region. Now I have to get going as real life calls me.
And our media coverage shows the reality of Kashmir, that those throwing stones and taking the gun as ISIS lovers and genocide lovers sponsored by Pakistan. So either which ways doesn't matter to us.

What you would have done on this post and the above ones if you were a moderator (which you used to be )????

I'm sure at this point he would of banned all you dotheads for celebrating an attack on civies on a bus.

That shows this bharati rats want war. They want to tie die at our hands. They wants us to send them to hell. Lets give what these bharati rats want instead of saying cr@p about own army.
I hope they get their own CPEC. This modi government can't see progress and development here.

You know who are Mujahideen? The indigenous people of kashmir who are asking pakarmy to let them decide their fate through their action across LoC....I have enough interactions with kashmir and kashmiris that no one can argue with me on this forum..I know what people exactly want on this side...I know how these kashmiris are holding themselves back... Army simply is giving some of them jobs in Pakarmy to somehow keep the situation calm here...you will notice them if they're given free hand...

Yeah and I am the president of United States. No one can argue with me on this forum about that!!

I am foreseeing a war if situation remains in this condition. Indians want Pakistan to retaliate in a heavy manner so that they can start a "limited war" in Kashmir. War seems to be inevitable now.

Indians have every card in their hand to start a limited war. They can stage another false flag, they can claim the deaths of 40-50 Indian troops collectively and portray this event as an act of aggression by Pakistan because their troops are being sent to hell but they are not claiming,,, possibly for a bigger reason.

Our forces are always ready to teach the enemy a lesson but we never wish a war and never ran away if one imposed on us. This is our way of handling the matter. Pakistani Foreign Office and political leadership should send the envoys on war footings to the major capitals of the world to prevent the Indian warmongering.

Congress' way of dealing with Pakistan was to show restraint, in other words do no nothing and hope everything cools down. Modi had said that it ll no longer be the case. Pakistan will have to pay the price for its misadventures, and that is exactly what he is doing. Collateral damage is obviously regrettable.

Welcome to Modi's South Asia indeed, where Pakistan's misadventure won't go unpunished anymore. There will be repercussions, there ll be retribution.

Please do send them, Indian army would be more than happy to finish this menace of cross border terrorism, once and for all.
ONCE AND FOR ALL... You're going to kill whole population of kashmir?

its time to up the ante and start rattling the indian markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom