What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
By making sure the insurance premium is maximum for the goods transported... and then create an alternative route.

lol.. you must work for Pak or Chinese states than right? or are you pointing towards your support to terrorist groups ? ironically they themselves are getting slaughtered and the insurgency is at an all time low.

By making sure the insurance premium is maximum for the goods transported... and then create an alternative route.

What if india is hit and your own insurance premiums go through the roof?

lol.. you must work for Pak or Chinese states than right? or are you pointing towards your support to terrorist groups ? ironically they themselves are getting slaughtered and the insurgency is at an all time low.

Someone's terrorist will always be another person's freedom fighter ... Whose narrative the world will accept is important in this great game.

What if india is hit and your own insurance premiums go through the roof?
If wishes were horses, Lal qila(New Delhi) would have a different flag by now...

Someone's terrorist will always be another person's freedom fighter ... Whose narrative the world will accept is important in this great game.

If wishes were horses, Lal qila(New Delhi) would have a different flag by now...

You dont think if we really wanted to we couldn't increase the insurance premium across a big bloated india with a 1.2 billion population and 200 million muslims?

You dont think if we really wanted to we couldn't increase the insurance premium across a big bloated india with a 1.2 billion population and 200 million muslims?

No, i don't think so....
read the below line again....

Lmao... worry about others narratives... it wouldnt be pretty if "others" start supporting the "freedom fighters" in 7 sister states,IOK,Panjab or the Freedom fighters of red corridor..

World doesnt give a rats arse nor is it going to do shyt just coz bharti babus.. the world looks out for its own interests not yours.

Lmao... worry about others narratives... it wouldnt be pretty if "others" start supporting the "freedom fighters" in 7 sister states,IOK,Panjab or the Freedom fighters of red corridor..

World doesnt give a rats arse nor is it going to do shyt just coz bharti babus.. the world looks out for its own interests not yours.
You need to sell what other are ready to buy. It's not the other way round... .... evil baniya knows it better my friend.

War crime... delibrrate targetting of civilians

Nigga.. the geopolitics is on our side... go ahead try fukin with 2 of your immediate nuclear armed neighbours... lets see if US comes for your support like 62.

Not even uncle russkie is gonna help you on this one...
Reported for racial comment...

Ahhhh anything that suits well for a warm night sleep for you my friend...
warm wishes from uncle sam and russkies too :rolleyes1:

No, i don't think so....
read the below line again....

I disagree, it is one thing being concerned about not wanting your fingerprints on acts inside a enemy state in peacetime but completely different when the enemy state is attacking you at home

If we?are targeted then india is big, corrupt, with numerous fault lines and targets

Brather fight is not good for both countries, what if India chokes CPEC from pak kashmir.Pakistan toh kahee ka nahi rahega.
You obviously have no knowledge about the Geography of the area.

targeting an ambulance service lowest of the lowest war crime.

make sure you raise this at all possible levels on social media, let the world know the truth about shinning india

Reported for racial comment...

Ahhhh anything that suits well for a warm night sleep for you my friend...
warm wishes from uncle sam and russkies too :rolleyes1:

why do you keep saying that you are reporting people like you are a moderator and you have any say on this website.

your views are irrelevant on here mate, now go back to hell hole you come from. before we ban you for good

Pak requests DGMO level talks....

Sir, according to you what's the reason for current loc violations ? Are both governments trying to score brownie points or there is some real change in Indian Army's stance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom