What's new

Indian Army procures Saab AT-4 Recoilless Rifle

Coming back to the Topic --- to those saying AT4 is for Anti Armor operation
1642705299500.png

1642705337746.png

btw you are no Hephaestus. You should change your name to some Rama Chandra shit or something. Or someone will use this weapon on your house in the dream world and will feel absolutely zero emotional recoil.
I would be honored if Ram is in my name! Meanwhile, you carry on with your jihadi brethren. Scum of the earth!

Last edited:
I would be honored if Ram is in my name! Meanwhile, you carry on with your jihadi brethren. Scum of the earth!

Why would you be honored and proud to have a mythical figure as your name?

Yes we do but this is reusable RL, AT-4 OTOH is a disposable RL which can be used from confined spaces and is cheap. Carl Gustav has a huge backblast hence can’t be used from bunkers/confined spaces.
Both are pretty weapons. I love them. I only played Type 78, which is the Chinese 82 mm version of Gustaf.
It cut steel like cheese.

1642779340878.png

1642779419255.png

1642779445965.png

Last edited:
AT-4 with basic munitions is not great for modern tank armour, but is still very effective for attacking reinforced positions

however the AT-4 has multiple warhead types that let it be very versatile, for example you can ones that come with salt water sacks that absorb the back blast I think I may be wrong though

but tbh RPG-7 still does the trick

Damn, A cheese in the brickworks.
AT-4 and Carl Gustav are top-notch smoking hideout weapons Idk why we are still carrying around RPGs. at least get a modernized variant. Still the same junk with limited range and calibre. An average soldier needs heightened lethality in his hands in this modern age of warfare.

Back
Top Bottom