What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Weakest Right Now...Paksiatan and China Making use of it. Hold Till we Rise Up AGAIN..........

Yes, but strong enough to defend every inch of our territory. Don't forget that.

It is not India that is having its own people fighting their own country. Whatever the delusions of Pakistanis regarding Kashmir, the fact is that it is they who are being attacked by their own people everyday, and it is their army fighting to exert authority in their own country. We may have an occasional terror attack from across the border, but our land will remain our land.

At our weakest time, we are a lot stronger than Pakistan - militarily, economically, institutionally. And that difference is only set to grow.

Yes, but strong enough to defend every inch of our territory. Don't forget that.

It is not India that is having its own people fighting their own country. Whatever the delusions of Pakistanis regarding Kashmir, the fact is that it is they who are being attacked by their own people everyday, and it is their army fighting to exert authority in their own country. We may have an occasional terror attack from across the border, but our land will remain our land.

At our weakest time, we are a lot stronger than Pakistan - militarily, economically, institutionally. And that difference is only set to grow.

I don't care much about comparison....but the fact that our govt. wants to continue talks after this makes me mad ..

can just show me source so i can see your research lol,
the whole freaking world knows the freedom fighters in kashmir are kashmiris themselves.

The problem is you freaking world starts and ends where you are.

I don't care much about comparison....but the fact that our govt. wants to continue talks after this makes me mad ..

The comparison is important, because strength/weakness is relative. No point being strong if the enemy is stronger. Nothing lost by being weak, if the enemy is weaker.

The topic of discussion is not the ills that Pakistan is suffering internally; rather the events that transpired this morning and its associated connotations, implications and prevention for future.

Hint: Beg the Kashmiris for forgiveness for your brutality and crimes against humanity and leave. You are unwanted.

Fact: if this was indeed done by Pakistan then it would have needed support on the ground. Have you also forgotten about the military convoy ambush from 3 weeks ago in IOK? only a fool would blame that on Pakistan too.

Conclusion: De Nile is not a river in Egypt.

I know...i'm not a great fan of pot but I have no choice since your mama stopped selling me crack.... :kiss3:

Oops looking at the reply it feels like it stung.

If you need help contact payplan,freshstart ..they will help you and they dont charge you.

The topic of discussion is not the ills that Pakistan is suffering internally; rather the events that transpired this morning and its associated connotations, implications and prevention for future.

Hint: Beg the Kashmiris for forgiveness for your brutality and crimes against humanity and leave. You are unwanted.

Fact: if this was indeed done by Pakistan then it would have needed support on the ground. Have you also forgotten about the military convoy ambush from 3 weeks ago in IOK? only a fool would blame that on Pakistan too.

Conclusion: De Nile is not a river in Egypt.

Why should we beg anybody anything, I thought your self professed plan is to send a few weapons and BOOM - Kashmir will be yours?

We're waiting.:coffee:

Completely agree about the last sentence. Very ironic that it comes from a denialistani. (Google that word to know which country's people are called so.)

I repeat:
Kashmir will remain India's. Neither the Pakistani military nor its silly mujahideens can change that. If your previous attempts haven't convinced you, I won't try to. I love hearing Pakistanis and their delusions. So keep on with it.

you did not kill four, put the time and date, the last kill you had was 1, and we got five, so this year we leading

I am putting dates, rest google is your friend.
1. 6th Jan.
2. 10th Jan.
3. 15th Jan.
4- 15th Feb.

I am putting dates, rest google is your friend.
1. 6th Jan.
2. 10th Jan.
3. 15th Jan.
4- 15th Feb.

why would you just put the dates? tell me how many died each day at least .
i

The problem is you freaking world starts and ends where you are.

well you sure told me lol, what are talking about anyways?

The comparison is important, because strength/weakness is relative. No point being strong if the enemy is stronger. Nothing lost by being weak, if the enemy is weaker.

Ones compares to one who is stronger than one who is weaker...

Why should we beg anybody anything, I thought your self professed plan is to send a few weapons and BOOM - Kashmir will be yours?

We're waiting.:coffee:

Completely agree about the last sentence. Very ironic that it comes from a denialistani. (Google that word to know which country's people are called so.)

I repeat:
Kashmir will remain India's. Neither the Pakistani military nor its silly mujahideens can change that. If your previous attempts haven't convinced you, I won't try to. I love hearing Pakistanis and their delusions. So keep on with it.

your fancifully embellished rants have so far been amusing but this last one was just plain gay.....:coffee:

i

Problem with benifits is it makes people lazy.

i

1 soldier each day. Find the old threads over this and you'll know.

First see what have we done to you................in 1971.............But Kashmir was our integral Part from 1947 & will Remain so......We will Maintain our MAP as it was in 1947.............

so we took half of kashmir from you, you helped bangladesh get independence from us? and now we will take rest of kashmir from us lol

Ones compares to one who is stronger than one who is weaker...

No, one compares one's military capabilities with that of one's potential threats. That's all that matters. So we compare against Pakistan or China, but not brazil or the USA.

We are amply capable of defending every inch of our territory from them. And getting stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom