What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we took half of kashmir from you, you helped bangladesh get independence from us? and now we will take rest of kashmir from us lol

And you will take rest of kashmir from you and you lol on top of that...

Currently watching "times now which is flashing the news "PAK COWARDS CROSS LOC and kill soldiers"..!!WTF..How are they cowards..?They are the brave ones and we are the cowards..And antony is saying in the tv that we are fully prepared..!!prepared for what..?To pack the dead bodies of our soldiers..?

RIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, one compares one's military capabilities with that of one's potential threats. That's all that matters. So we compare against Pakistan or China, but not brazil or the USA.

We are amply capable of defending every inch of our territory from them. And getting stronger.

Am pointing at china here .... we should not carry out anything which will unite the Pakistani factions..let the Intel agencies in Afghanistan deal with it

Innn madhachodo pakistaniyo ko bhii maaro ....i assure u ab koi bhi pakistani merii city me aaya to maar dunga.....moderator karle ban mujhe behan ke lode ....tum saale pakistaniyo ki maa ki choot

tere city? london? saley pura london pakistaniyon ka hai, tum saley indian sirf apney ghar mein barking kartey ho, london mein pakistani tere gaand mein danda dein gay.

Currently watching "times now which is flashing the news "PAK COWARDS CROSS LOC and kill soldiers"..!!WTF..How are they cowards..?They are the brave ones and we are the cowards..And antony is saying in the tv that we are fully prepared..!!prepared for what..?To pack the dead bodies of our soldiers..?

By we you mean Congress...and NOT the soldiers

so we took half of kashmir from you, you helped bangladesh get independence from us? and now we will take rest of kashmir from us lol

You didn't take half of Kashmir from India. Your Pashtun marauders occupied those parts BEFORE the Indian army stepped in, at the request of the ruler, and prevented the rest from being occupied. You DID NOT capture half of Kashmir from India. It is amazing what sort of stupidities can be taught to Pakistanis even in the information age.

Kashmir was an independent country before your tribals raided it. India stopped your raiding and prevented the best parts of it from being taken. AFTER the rightful ruler acceded to India.

Seriously, learn some history, the rel one, not the one they taught you in school. I don't know how brainless one has to be, to believe these self glorified bravados, like having "taken" half of Kashmir from india and so on. Ah wel, if FACTS come in the way of their one Pakistani = ten Indians theory, manufacture there own facts. Its that simple.

tere city? london? saley pura london pakistaniyon ka hai, tum saley indian sirf apney ghar mein barking kartey ho, london mein pakistani tere gaand mein danda dein gay.

yeh london belongs to Pakistanis....wait till i screenshot this and show it to a few Englishmen i know in london :devil:

You didn't take half of Kashmir from India. Your Pashtun marauders occupied those parts BEFORE the Indian army stepped in, at the request of the ruler, and prevented the rest from being occupied. You DID NOT capture half of Kashmir from India. It is amazing what sort of stupidities can be taught to Pakistanis even in the information age.

Kashmir was an independent country before your tribals raided it. India stopped your raiding and prevented the best parts of it from being taken. AFTER the rightful ruler acceded to India.

Seriously, learn some history, the rel one, not the one they taught you in school. I don't know how brainless one has to be, to believe these self glorified bravados, like having "taken" half of Kashmir from india and so on. Ah wel, if FACTS come in the way of their one Pakistani = ten Indians theory, manufacture there own facts. Its that simple.

should believe an indian or a kashmiri about kashmir?

yeh london belongs to Pakistanis....wait till i screenshot this and show it to a few Englishmen i know in london :devil:

please do so lol, and show them this as well, manchester, bolton , blackburn, also belong to us lol

Ha ha, that's a classic. Can't take Kashmir from India, but has taken London from britishers.

Internet-Warrior.preview.jpg

i been england i know the situation there, i have cousins who are pretty bad gangsters in manchester area, and i can tell you that pakistanis run that **** there lol

Ha ha, that's a classic. Can't take Kashmir from India, but has taken London from britishers.

Internet-Warrior.preview.jpg

lmao, you see my picture in my display pic, the picture you posted in actually 99.99 percent of indians lmao what a good one lol

should believe an indian or a kashmiri about kashmir?

please do so lol, and show them this as well, manchester, bolton , blackburn, also belong to us lol

Start a freedom struggle then..

After Martyring our Soldier and Kidnapping four of our civilians,The response is understandible but ISPR has denied Indian Claims of Pak Army Involvement so Most probably it might be the work of Mujahideen whom Indian Army claimed to fighting few days back...

Anyway RIP to the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom