What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start a freedom struggle then..

Don't say such things. You know what "freedom struggle" means to them? You don't want to be suspected of instigating terrorism in britain, do you?

Anyway, lets not indulge the ravings of delusional. People who believe that they "took half of Kashmir from india", will soon take the rest, have taken Britain, and is a street fighting god there now and so on. As I said before, it is comforting to know that the people of the countries that have hostility with are so delusional. Let's just enjoy their delusions.

Currently watching "times now which is flashing the news "PAK COWARDS CROSS LOC and kill soldiers"..!!WTF..How are they cowards..?They are the brave ones and we are the cowards..And antony is saying in the tv that we are fully prepared..!!prepared for what..?To pack the dead bodies of our soldiers..?

No, IA troops have proved themselves as not cowards. They fought well against a sudden intrusion and died in the course of delivering their solemn duty to their motherland. They are the heroes.

No, IA troops have proved themselves as not cowards. They fought well against a sudden intrusion and died in the course of delivering their solemn duty to their motherland. They are the heroes.

thank you ........

Holy schmoly, a Bangladeshi talking sense on an Indian thread? What is going on???

Holy schmoly, a Bangladeshi talking sense on an Indian thread? What is going on???

east watch has aalways been sensible most of the time...lets not paint all bangladeshi's in the same light

Don't say such things. You know what "freedom struggle" means to them? You don't want to be suspected of instigating terrorism in britain, do you?

Anyway, lets not indulge the ravings of delusional. People who believe that they "took half of Kashmir from india", will soon take the rest, have taken Britain, and is a street fighting god there now and so on. As I said before, it is comforting to know that the people of the countries that have hostility with are so delusional. Let's just enjoy their delusions.

No way,my intention is not to instigating terrorism.

east watch has aalways been sensible most of the time...lets not paint all bangladeshi's in the same light

By the same brush, to be pedantic.

I know, I was joking.

Saffaron terrorism is definately behind this.

Like in the past i had always said.

Just a couple of billion dollars trade will not do anything big for either India or Pakistan.

I request the Pakistanis as well as indians to take out to the street and force the govt of both the countries to unrecoginize each other and have a close border through the next 7 decades.

we should have have relations with each other.we seperated because we didnt wanted to remain together.so opening border is not a good part.we should have never recoginize each other neither we should have ever citizen exchange and ofcourse no trade as well..

India can live without pakistan and So does Pakistan.

Saffaron terrorism is definately behind this.

Like in the past i had always said.

Just a couple of billion dollars trade will not do anything big for either India or Pakistan.

I request the Pakistanis as well as indians to take out to the street and force the govt of both the countries to unrecoginize each other and have a close border through the next 7 decades.

we should have have relations with each other.we seperated because we didnt wanted to remain together.so opening border is not a good part.we should have never recoginize each other neither we should have ever citizen exchange and ofcourse no trade as well..

India can live without pakistan and So does Pakistan.

:laughcry:

umadbro_zps57d6286c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:cheers: ......

The tradition of payback has been always followed across the both sides of LOC...You killed 2 of ours we will kill one more of yours..

An answer is expected from the IA sooner some member of the PA will be killed...This stupidity should stop somewhere..Find a solution and finish it of for once and all.

Yes, but strong enough to defend every inch of our territory. Don't forget that.

It is not India that is having its own people fighting their own country. Whatever the delusions of Pakistanis regarding Kashmir, the fact is that it is they who are being attacked by their own people everyday, and it is their army fighting to exert authority in their own country. We may have an occasional terror attack from across the border, but our land will remain our land.

At our weakest time, we are a lot stronger than Pakistan - militarily, economically, institutionally. And that difference is only set to grow.

If there is No Leadership my Sword is useless Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom