What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing situation for NS. Is he going to be dictated or he is the one who is going to dictate? Sounds like all that friendly overtures made by NS didn't go down well in some quarters.

Whatta hell is wrong with you people? You're being disrespectful for fallen soldier. Which I truelly hate this mentality. At least, show some respect to the fallen.

When you go home, tell them of us and say; For your tomorrows, we gave our today...

My condolances to the fallens family and comrades. RIP.

Whatta hell is wrong with you people? You're being disrespectful for fallen soldier. Which I truelly hate this mentality. At least, show some respect to the fallen.

When you go home, tell them of us and say; For your tomorrows, we gave our today...

My condolances to the fallens family and comrades. RIP.
only ghazwa e hind can end this :D !!!

Currently watching "times now which is flashing the news "PAK COWARDS CROSS LOC and kill soldiers"..!!WTF..How are they cowards..?They are the brave ones and we are the cowards..And antony is saying in the tv that we are fully prepared..!!prepared for what..?To pack the dead bodies of our soldiers..?

Actually in the Indian psyche, the killers of Cattle smugglers are considered to be the brave ones. !!

So another series of revenge based killings is imminent :sniper:

Currently watching "times now which is flashing the news "PAK COWARDS CROSS LOC and kill soldiers"..!!WTF..How are they cowards..?They are the brave ones and we are the cowards..And antony is saying in the tv that we are fully prepared..!!prepared for what..?To pack the dead bodies of our soldiers..?

and this is almost exactly what people of pakistan think,when a soldier of our military gets killed by Indian Army

Actually in the Indian psyche, the killers of Cattle smugglers are considered to be the brave ones. !!

Its not over yet....surely u will also get chance to discuss the same when ur soldiers will be killed in some retaliation. ... till that u can vomit whatever u can...... ur statement above shows what is psyche of common ***** n their soldiers....... pathetic ..... Dont worry such psyche only burn ur house.......

i been england i know the situation there, i have cousins who are pretty bad gangsters in manchester area,and i can tell you that pakistanis run that **** there lol

lmao, you see my picture in my display pic, the picture you posted in actually 99.99 percent of indians lmao what a good one lol

This the diffrance btwn india and pakistan people from india become successfull business man an entreprenuer and look what yr country man is becoming shame on U guys

Its not over yet.....
ooo, tough guy here
tumblr_mk2o5l54K81r7mv7co1_250.gif

RIP soldiers..

Always a pleasure when Jr. Think Tanks showing their worth!!

@A1Kaid, its good to see you troll around under the security of senior cafe with no one challenging you.. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambush at Poonch

A patrol of Indian Army comprising of one Non Commissioned Officer and five Other Ranks was ambushed by a Pak Border Action Team close to the Line of Control in Poonch Sector of J&K early morning on 06 August 2013. In the ensuing firefight, five Indian soldiers were martyred. The ambush was carried out by approximately 20 heavily armed terrorists along with soldiers of Pak Army.

Indian Army eliminated 19 hardcore terrorists in the recent months of July and August along the Line of Control and in the hinterland of J&K. The effective counter infiltration grid on the Line of Control has ensured 17 infiltration bids foiled this year resulting in killing of a total of 13 hardcore Pak trained terrorists. The numbers of such attempts have doubled this year in comparison to the corresponding period of 2012. Pak Army’s desperation is also evident in the substantial increase in the number of Cease Fire Violations this year. There have been 57 Cease Fire Violations this year which is almost 80% more than the violations last year.

---IA

Ambush at Poonch

A patrol of Indian Army comprising of one Non Commissioned Officer and five Other Ranks was ambushed by a Pak Border Action Team close to the Line of Control in Poonch Sector of J&K early morning on 06 August 2013. In the ensuing firefight, five Indian soldiers were martyred. The ambush was carried out by approximately 20 heavily armed terrorists along with soldiers of Pak Army.

Indian Army eliminated 19 hardcore terrorists in the recent months of July and August along the Line of Control and in the hinterland of J&K. The effective counter infiltration grid on the Line of Control has ensured 17 infiltration bids foiled this year resulting in killing of a total of 13 hardcore Pak trained terrorists. The numbers of such attempts have doubled this year in comparison to the corresponding period of 2012. Pak Army’s desperation is also evident in the substantial increase in the number of Cease Fire Violations this year. There have been 57 Cease Fire Violations this year which is almost 80% more than the violations last year.

---IA

Impotent Army

So another series of revenge based killings is imminent :sniper:

and this is almost exactly what people of pakistan think,when a soldier of our military gets killed by Indian Army

That is why I never show any disrespect to any soldiers who fought n martyred for us to restfull sleep in our safe house... Dear pak has not learnt from its mistake of promoting terrorism as tool which now burning pak more than India..... Anyway ur choice is clear to us n it was our fault who couldn't stop such killings..... If u dont stop terrorism ur doomsday is fixed........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom