What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
our army is doing it as we speak right now.
75 percent of your army is in kashmir lol, do you realize that? thats more then all of our army and you still cant keep that tiny place under control lol.

My dear friend do you what is the size of Indian army????? Do you how many of them are posted in Kashmir?? Friend do not always go by what is been told to you by zaid hamid and company....

Start I bew thread on LeT and I will be happy to share my knoweldge on them,
An inside job perhaps? Local militants?

Inside job ??? WTF do you mean by an inside job... ? stop being so desperate dude

not my ***...but research done several times ..but you are delusional...

can just show me source so i can see your research lol,
the whole freaking world knows the freedom fighters in kashmir are kashmiris themselves.

How do we know it's an ambush? Only Indian media claiming it and we all know Indian media has zero credibility. Indians always like to twist things around to save face, to justify their poor training. Even if it's an ambush, these soldiers were incompetent to walk right into it. You don't call incompetent foot soldiers martyrs.

For your most credible media

Pakistani media publish fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India | World news | The Guardian

WikiLeaks hoax hits Pakistan media - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Pakistani media: Fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India published – The Express Tribune

Livefist: HAL Slams Pakistan's Snipe At Dhruv

My dear friend do you what is the size of Indian army????? Do you how many of them are posted in Kashmir?? Friend do not always go by what is been told to you by zaid hamid and company....

ok why dont you tell me then , how big your army is and how much of your army is in kashmir

Hmm...I must confess, I did not expect that from you. I thought you knew better than to cheer the death of soldiers. BTW, that's an infractable offence, is it not, to cheer any death, and to ask for more?

Well, doesn't matter. I'm all for Pakistanis expressing themselves freely. Just a little surprised to hear it from you, that's all.

After your violation last week that resulted in death of Sepoy Asim Iqbal, what else do you expect?

No, I want proof that it was my country that was invloved as it has been accused of doing so

Your country is involved one way or another .... either involved in the attack or by helping them all these years ..if the local militants are involved , then your involved.... AN Ambush like that cannot be carried out atleast without the intel provided by your army ....

ok why dont you tell me then , how big your army is and how much of your army is in kashmir

Why should i.... I rather prefer you to be in delusion which you are in.... Thanks mate....

After your violation last week that resulted in death of Sepoy Asim Iqbal, what else do you expect?

We expect you to be civil as these deaths have been going on for past 20 years... nothing new is happening here

You still havent answered me with the question i raised. According to you what should be the proof for this incident?

Am on tapatalk so might have overlooked the post, well I dont know, weapons, explosives, something they might have dropped ? I remember someone posting pics of PoF made mine recovered in the past attacks, something similar. If you cant find anything at all that means whoever it was did a very fine job

Why should i.... I rather prefer you to be in delusion which you are in.... Thanks mate....

lmao so i must be correct then lol.
75 percent of your army is in that small *** kashmir.

all we need to do is provide weapons to the kashmiris we dont need to send fighters in kashmir there are tons of kashmiris themselves who want get back at india.

You have been doing that for 20 yrs,woke up all of a sudden?Only result has been of late IA killing all infiltrators with minimal problems.

our army is doing it as we speak right now.
75 percent of your army is in kashmir lol, do you realize that? thats more then all of our army and you still cant keep that tiny place under control lol.

It isn't.

And if there is a large army presence there, it is because the neighbor has expressed its intention to take it from us. They are there to prevent that from happening.

The army is NOT involved in counter insurgency, only Rashtriya rifles and Kashmir police are.

Rajasthan and Punjab also have huge army presence, not because rajastanis or Punjabis are oppressed, but because they are border states.

Anyway you also seem to be deluded enough to believe that Kashmir will soonn be yours, like your parents believed before you, and your grandparents before them. And no doubt, as your children and their children will be taught. While your own country keeps losing territory to Bengalis and Pashtuns and balochis.

Your army will not dare to wage open war against India. They haven't dared since they got cut into two in 1971. At most they will carry out a few killings like this, and get killed in return. But Indian Kashmir will remain Indian Kashmir. Neither pak army, nor its silly lashkars and mujahideens can change that.

Sorry to break this to you, but

Jab tak suraj chand rahega,
Kashmir Hindustan rahega.

This cycle will continue with some more bloodshed,,

Cheap Pak Army,,,Stabbed from back,,in the so called holy month,,,Pak army showed the Holy part in the Holy Month & the people supporting them are the Holier,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom