What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, wise man.

You tell me, whom do you expect to attack and kill Indian troops sitting on a border between India and Pakistan only?

Americans? Jews? Europeans? Africans?

After years of fostering LeT that you have done, do you really think you need proof?

If you are serious about these confidence building and peace measures, then you would have stopped all this after Kargil conflict itself.

But instead, you ramped it up even more.

Yes I need proof, if you are serious about peace keeping you should gather evidence and smack it on NS's face when he comes for talk. But without evidence please do not blame us.
It is for you to establish whose behind the attack

Yes I need proof, if you are serious about peace keeping you should gather evidence and smack it on NS's face when he comes for talk. But without evidence please do not blame us.

Every-time u ask for evidence and world provided from AK khan to OBL , to Mumbai attack. thats why your govt is not giving voice samples to match with intercept voice calls.

No proof is is enough for you. during kargil also you asked proof.

Last time you killed 2 and we killed 4. This time you have killed 5 so we'll kill 10. Regarding nuclear test, we did 6 tests and not 1.
you did not kill four, put the time and date, the last kill you had was 1, and we got five, so this year we leading

Well this is not the end of the world. We both know that this "killing cycle" will go on from both the sides. Though its unfortunate.
yh i agree with you.

Please refrain from confusing further the well documented "low IQ" brains of your fellow indians.

Let me clarify the lies of which you speak indian:

1) The men dying this morning were not martyrs nor can be defined as such as their sole purpose was to terrorize and propagate terrorism against a civilian population that detests their very existence. Please don't sully the name of actual martyrs like the innocent Kashmiri youths who are killed by these terrorists.

2) For a country 6 times bigger and with 8 times the population; it is an utter disgrace and laughable that a country as relatively small as Pakistan can slap india hard and regularly as it does. You can revel as much you like until the "cows" come home in how East Pakistan was lost but the fact remains it was too far and not logistically possible to defend. If the indians with their billions of people could do that in 1971 then why have they not done it to West Pakistan?
Simply because as the old adage goes, 1 Pakistani for 10 Indians.

Consider a scenario where Pakistan was, lets say three times the size and population - just imagine what we would have done to india - just imagine but don't panic, we're just imagining.... :azn:

The point by now should be clear that india is nothing short of a coward state with feeble minded citizens who dare not stand up to a country their own size for their fear of utter humiliation will be complete and real.........hmmmm......let me think of an example.......hmmmmmm........:china:

3) Don't be so stupid - there is no such thing as a cease fire in Kashmir. Until indians remain there, we and the locals of Kashmir will smoke then out as is the point in case.

I briefly watch NDTV earlier where I saw the monkey show going on in the lok sabha and all the associated uproar among the politicians. Why doesn't your govt. do anything about it you ask? it is because they accept they are leaders of a meek and cowardly nation and so have no choice but to take what Pakistan gives them :wave:

Ah yes, another subscriber to the 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians theory. Carry on, I won't disabuse you of your delusions. It is good to have the enemy believe in these self glorifying adages, with no idea of reality. Stupid enemies are a boon.

Yes, one Pakistani = 10 hindus, one muslim better than ten kafirs, east pak couldn't be defended because it was too far from Pakistan (lol), India regularly gets slapped around by the mard-e-momins of Pakistan, and whatever else it is that they taught you in your "school".

Good for you.

(Our Kashmir will remain ours, though. And we won't lose an inch to you, forget losing half the country.)

Opps...sorry for coming back to reality. I'll let you plan your ghazwa-e-hind. Don't forget to ride your white donkey into Red fort.

you did not kill four, put the time and date, the last kill you had was 1, and we got five, so this year we leading

oh yea..its a football match...why don't you go join by applying for PA and requesting transfer to the Indian side of Kashmir :hitwall:

LeT

JeM

JuD (if it is a separate organization from LeT)

Even if it was not PA regulars, who backs these guys, in your country, eating your resources, crossing borders, attacking and scuttling back?

Don't parry my question.

You tell who third entity can kill one side's soldiers in the most heavily fenced border in the world after Korean DMZ?

What do you suggest they should do?

Major bases can be sealed off and secured. But we cannot fortify every border post, it is impossible. And remember, the attackers have the element of surprise on their side, and lay out ambush plans well in advance. Such attacks cannot be prevented every time. All they can do is carry out a revenge attack.

They are guarding one of the most volatile boarders of the world, with infiltration attempt on a daily basis.... If one of the most vigilant place in the country can be attacked and get away with out a scratch that too repeatedly... I guess senior fellas in the army should think of this so that we dont loose our brave soldiers anymore

Oh don't worry we will kill quite a few in revenge.At our chosen time,like this was urs.The cycle goes on.What is important is IA has been totally frustrating any infiltration attempts backed by PA and killing local militants 5-10 every month.Thye are getting desperate.

all we need to do is provide weapons to the kashmiris we dont need to send fighters in kashmir there are tons of kashmiris themselves who want get back at india.

After 20 years of funding Jihadis across the border and carrying out a Kargil your telling me this ? Cmon .... Its Common sense

Oddly my common sense is based on ground realities and not emotions. What you.are talking about is Past, am talking about the present, even a know terrorist will walk away if the evidence doesnt put him in the place of invident.

oh yea..its a football match...why don't you go join by applying for PA and requesting transfer to the Indian side of Kashmir :hitwall:

my uncles served near kashmir they been at the borders doing this stuff for years.

all we need to do is provide weapons to the kashmiris we dont need to send fighters in kashmir there are tons of kashmiris themselves who want get back at india.

actually 98% of terrorists are jobless people from Pakistan and not actually Kashmir's

Please refrain from confusing further the well documented "low IQ" brains of your fellow indians.

Let me clarify the lies of which you speak indian:

1) The men dying this morning were not martyrs nor can be defined as such as their sole purpose was to terrorize and propagate terrorism against a civilian population that detests their very existence. Please don't sully the name of actual martyrs like the innocent Kashmiri youths who are killed by these terrorists.

2) For a country 6 times bigger and with 8 times the population; it is an utter disgrace and laughable that a country as relatively small as Pakistan can slap india hard and regularly as it does. You can revel as much you like until the "cows" come home in how East Pakistan was lost but the fact remains it was too far and not logistically possible to defend. If the indians with their billions of people could do that in 1971 then why have they not done it to West Pakistan?
Simply because as the old adage goes, 1 Pakistani for 10 Indians.

Consider a scenario where Pakistan was, lets say three times the size and population - just imagine what we would have done to india - just imagine but don't panic, we're just imagining.... :azn:

The point by now should be clear that india is nothing short of a coward state with feeble minded citizens who dare not stand up to a country their own size for their fear of utter humiliation will be complete and real.........hmmmm......let me think of an example.......hmmmmmm........:china:

3) Don't be so stupid - there is no such thing as a cease fire in Kashmir. Until indians remain there, we and the locals of Kashmir will smoke then out as is the point in case.

I briefly watch NDTV earlier where I saw the monkey show going on in the lok sabha and all the associated uproar among the politicians. Why doesn't your govt. do anything about it you ask? it is because they accept they are leaders of a meek and cowardly nation and so have no choice but to take what Pakistan gives them :wave:

You really need to stop smoking pot out of the benefits UK government gives you.

actually 98% of terrorists are jobless people from Pakistan and not actually Kashmir's

another fact out you *** bud lol
98 percent of the freedom fighters in IOK are native to IOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom