What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
all we need to do is provide weapons to the kashmiris we dont need to send fighters in kashmir there are tons of kashmiris themselves who want get back at india.

So why don't you do it?

Remember operation grandslam, which ended in a grand mess? Where you SSG came into Kashmir with weapons, and ended up in jails because the locals gave them away?

Not even your entire army can take our Kashmir from us, and they know it.

If you think it is as easy as sending a few weapons, why not do it, instead of saying it? Are you unwilling, or are you unable?

If this was done by Pakistan, great job, should have killed even more. India violation resulted in death of our men last week.

Oddly my common sense is based on ground realities and not emotions. What you.are talking about is Past, am talking about the present, even a know terrorist will walk away if the evidence doesnt put him in the place of invident.

Your talking about ground realities but either your lacking what really happening or your in willful ignorance... i suspect the latter....if that's the case...talking to you is pointless...You cant wake a person who is pretending to sleep ..

Every-time u ask for evidence and world provided from AK khan to OBL , to Mumbai attack. thats why your govt is not giving voice samples to match with intercept voice calls.

No proof is is enough for you. during kargil also you asked proof.

I gues non of these are relevant and btw no evidence was shared on OBL presence - AQ Khan had his punishment,....and......what else? Why not push your biddy NS for voice samples?

Your talking about ground realities but either your lacking what really happening or your in willful ignorance... i suspect the latter....if that's the case...talking to you is pointless...You cant wake a person who is pretending to sleep ..

That my friend is a godd way to walk away , when you cant answer the question. I am awake and so is my brain. No personal insults please

If this was done by Pakistan, great job, should have killed even more. India violation resulted in death of our men last week.

Hmm...I must confess, I did not expect that from you. I thought you knew better than to cheer the death of soldiers. BTW, that's an infractable offence, is it not, to cheer any death, and to ask for more?

Well, doesn't matter. I'm all for Pakistanis expressing themselves freely. Just a little surprised to hear it from you, that's all.

That my friend is a godd way to walk away , when you cant answer the question. I am awake and so is my brain. No personal insults please

what else am i supposed to say ....5 soldiers get killed in the LOC and u want proof of who did it..if that is not an example of a stupid question then i don't know what is...

So why don't you do it?

Remember operation grandslam, which ended in a grand mess? Where you SSG came into Kashmir with weapons, and ended up in jails because the locals gave them away?

Not even your entire army can take our Kashmir from us, and they know it.

If you think it is as easy as sending a few weapons, why not do it, instead of saying it? Are you unwilling, or are you unable?

our army is doing it as we speak right now.
75 percent of your army is in kashmir lol, do you realize that? thats more then all of our army and you still cant keep that tiny place under control lol.

I gues non of these are relevant and btw no evidence was shared on OBL presence - AQ Khan had his punishment,....and......what else? Why not push your biddy NS for voice samples?

You still havent answered me with the question i raised. According to you what should be the proof for this incident?

LeT

JeM

JuD (if it is a separate organization from LeT)

Even if it was not PA regulars, who backs these guys, in your country, eating your resources, crossing borders, attacking and scuttling back?

Don't parry my question.

You tell who third entity can kill one side's soldiers in the most heavily fenced border in the world after Korean DMZ?

Start I bew thread on LeT and I will be happy to share my knoweldge on them,
An inside job perhaps? Local militants?

Ah yes, another subscriber to the 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians theory. Carry on, I won't disabuse you of your delusions. It is good to have the enemy believe in these self glorifying adages, with no idea of reality. Stupid enemies are a boon.

Yes, one Pakistani = 10 hindus, one muslim better than ten kafirs, east pak couldn't be defended because it was too far from Pakistan (lol), India regularly gets slapped around by the mard-e-momins of Pakistan, and whatever else it is that they taught you in your "school".

Good for you.

(Our Kashmir will remain ours, though. And we won't lose an inch to you, forget losing half the country.)

Opps...sorry for coming back to reality. I'll let you plan your ghazwa-e-hind. Don't forget to ride your white donkey into Red fort.

Good boy, nothing like a good compliant indian. I knew you'd see sense sooner or later.

I will however challenge you in the courage of your convictions and dare you to go to Kashmir, walk the streets at night and proclaim what you stated below and come back in one piece.
(Our Kashmir will remain ours, though. And we won't lose an inch to you, forget losing half the country.)

I fear it will be you being tied and dragged by the proverbial white donkey through the streets. :pakistan:

The rest are occupying mass graves.

the only mass graves your pathetic army is capable of is of unarmed civilians, five of your men got their ***** handed to them today. kashmir will never be with india , you can call it a integral part of india all you want. in the end it will be a free country or it will be with pakistan.

what else am i supposed to say ....5 soldiers get killed in the LOC and u want proof of who did it..if that is not an example of a stupid question then i don't know what is...

No, I want proof that it was my country that was invloved as it has been accused of doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom