What's new

Indian Army opens fire at poonch sector Pakistan Army responds

That what i am saying may be you elder belong to Hindus and were very weak or cowards that time thats why they accept Islam :D And not all Hindus are veg only Brahmins and some other. Mostly Jaats, Rajputs eat non-veg.
Oh the mighty hindu warriors have been so powerfull that they resist ahmed shah abdali, babu, ghaznavi, ghari... :lol:

Oh the mighty hindu warriors have been so powerfull that they resist ahmed shah abdali, babu, ghaznavi, ghari... :lol:
You are just seeing selective history like most of the Pakistanis.

Doesn't matter if it was in response. You said you never insulted his religion, which is false.
I am falling in love with you, :lol:---love it how you manipulate with words, i aid i never insult in first place

Oh the mighty hindu warriors have been so powerfull that they resist ahmed shah abdali, babu, ghaznavi, ghari...
Learn something about Hari sing nalwa, Bappa Rawal, Gulab singh of Kashmir, Maratha cavalry to Indira Gandhi and Modi.:o:

Just chill guyz warna main ek aur hand Pump ukhaad doonga...:agree:

Pigs have been our salves for one thousand years, now they are out of "aukaat", time has come to make them slaves once again.
Btw raping is part of your religion, isn't it? that's why there is a rape every other second in your Hindu Ma Bharat, in every city
o_Oo_O??

Learn something about Hari sing nalwa, Bappa Rawal, Gulab singh of Kashmir, Maratha cavalry to Indira Gandhi and Modi.:o:
All of these are murdrers, and have blood of innocents on their hands

Back
Top Bottom