What's new

Indian Army opens fire at poonch sector Pakistan Army responds

Ahem, do you witness anby strikes or protests. ?? !!

Well i see lot of protest in PDF and internet (we both rely on internet to get info about other countries )....and by the way the allegation is against army and ISI so this was a hypothetical response to a hypothetical finding....:)

looks like near to expiry ammo was spent on both sides....

:
:lol: don't act like saints, we all know you are indians, we allow you to come here on pdf, and we are very tolerant, and that's not the case with you. So surely there is huge gap between us and you.

1) i am not a saint, you are right.....
2) You may no Indians i hav no issue
3) Yes PDF allowed me to join the forum and i am happy abou tit
4) Yes People are tollerant
5) Yes surely there is a huge gap between us

All the above point made are general.... It may not be relevant when it comes to you......

Srinagar: Ending weeks-long lull, Pakistan on Friday violated ceasefire along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.

As per preliminary reports, heavy shelling started from across the border in Pakistan this morning.

The shelling took place in Kerni sector of Poonch district.

Sources said small arms and automatic weapons were used in the shelling.

It was not clear whether the Indian Army has responded to the shelling.

Further details are awaited.

Shelling? Who in this freaking world 'shells' with smalls arms and automatic weapons?

Wait a minute, it is zeenews.

There, problem solved.

Shelling? Who in this freaking world 'shells' with smalls arms and automatic weapons?

Wait a minute, it is zeenews.

There, problem solved.

Which ever may be the news source (and its content) You and i are not going to know the exact event for sure.... the only way left is believe what ever local media/army statements and argue..... ISPR said India fired, IA said Pakistan fired.... Now what?

:lol: don't act like saints, we all know you are indians, we allow you to come here on pdf, and we are very tolerant, and that's not the case with you. So surely there is huge gap between us and you.

Apparently your self declared tolerance isn't reflected in your words.
There are Pakistani members on Indian Defence forums, this is the internet not North Korea
Yes as far as the gap is concerned, its not generic about Indians and Pakistanis its more about thinking and behavioral capacity of individual members.

Shall we may, now, stick to the topic of the thread ?

or it can be diversion of public attention from Hamid mir saga?

really? Pakistan doesn't need to do that to divert attention from anything.

According to the alleged claims by your media and government, Pakistan provokes all the time. So i guess by that logic, Pakistan can do it anytime without the need ti 'divert attention'.

Meanwhile Maoists keep killing your men on the other side.

Which ever may be the news source (and its content) You and i are not going to know the exact event for sure.... the only way left is believe what ever local media/army statements and argue..... ISPR said India fired, IA said Pakistan fired.... Now what?

Now what? Nothing. Stop creating a mountain out of a molehill.

Aabe tu yaha pe bhi hai!

This thing is normal here. Troll them or get trolled.

haan bhai... err.. but I won't troll em... no matter how much trollers of either side rant BS. I have AA to handle back there :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom